Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus (15879 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by nogasimplicity: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
There is no justification for cyber crime, any justification is just an alibi for crime. The government should be proactive in curbing this menace in our dear country. Life is not fair to anybody, excuse of fail and corrupt government/ bad governance is total nonsense. Crime is Crime and cybercrime is even worst.
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by brookz: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
I was Sweeping this morning when my neighbor passing and
Singing..
Yahoo is the key
Yahoo is the key
Yahoo is the master key..
Niggas Started with laptop and end up with Millions ,
Yahoo is the master key.
I just Smile and reply..
Prison is their home
Prison is their home
Prison is their permanent home...
Niggas Started with laptops and end up at prison ,
Prison is their permanent home.
Since morning he's looking at me with one kind eye !
Abeg friends did I offend him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Onelaw: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2019
They destabilized the town filled it up with killers dealers and pedophiles

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by ekene101: 12:20am On Apr 26, 2019
This lady has a tattoo close to her boobs,yet the common Nigerian graduate with birth mark will be screened out of police recruitment exercise. SARS,police,soldier,customs,NEPA,immigrations and every other govt forces including warders in prisons keep extorting citizens on a daily basis and nothing is done. Federal government claim to employ close to a million youth on its social investment program, yet they pay the common 30k stipend after middle of another month and expect you to survive the daily struggles and still save from it after 2yrs. Trader money is just 10k,which business can 10k establish except pure water sales,Npower is just like working for feeding money to stay alive from month to month and you expect graduates not to find means to survive. You judging them,how many graduates have you established, how many beggars have you fed today,if they meet you for assistance, will you assist, where is the money to start up a legit business. Where I hate these yahoo boys is instead of setting up a business and start earning legit after picking,they prefer to be stupid and wants to live flashy without any investment. Nigeria is corrupt at every levels,let's focus on every corrupt sector and not just one part of it,yahoo boys aren't the only ones spoiling Nigeria's image,politicians conveying stolen funds abroad nko,immigration workers seeking bribe at the airports from both Nigerians and foreigners nko. Abeg who won loot,loot but loot with sense and don't be caught.na for keyboard Nigerians dey get mouth,who don manage get work wey dey receive salary no care wetin he jobless neighbors dey pass through, we dey claim one nigeria but deep down we no want make our neighbor prosper,who don manage get small go dey raise shoulder and begin look down on who never get,if he see say he neighbor won get,he go won fine way block am because he dey fear make he neighbor no better pass am. Some people wey dey shout anyhow na jealousy say guys wey dem no expect say go better don dey drive good cars,why dem wey dey claim holy never fit buy even 6th hand used golf Quote me with nonsense and magun finish you instantly.

6 Likes

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Joshmodest(m): 1:43am On Apr 26, 2019
I'm not supporting crime , but the energy we use to castigate yahoo boys , if we channel half of this energy to attack the people at the top. who are the root cause of the problem , things would be better ....
like it or not Nigeria's economy is in shambles. keep shouting let the youths find something legit doing , or let them hustle bla bla .....Who is providing the capital for the legit work, you or the govt ?, or is there any business one can start without any capital ?.Tell me which legit work will give them the kind of money they'll get from yahoo.....get into the streets and see what boys are facing, before you come on NL and start shouting let them be arrested , " it shall not be well with them "....
many really wish they had another option!!
I think yahoo is being heavily attacked , cos we like the spirit of oppression in Nigeria , from the yahoo boys to the ordinary man on the street , those educated and employed ones want to oppress the boys , and the yahoo boys are also oppressing them instead ,hence all this jealousy ..it's the same feeling we get ,when we read seriously for a test and somebody cheats and comes out on top ....
Let the govt stop embezzling money , and make the country better , then anyone who chooses crime over a decent work should be dealt with , but when there's no work for even 20% of the population , and you expect people not to choose crime , then you're a joke !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by cr7lomo: 1:51am On Apr 26, 2019
ken6488:
No be say I dey support Yahoo....oo

But

We all know an idle mind is the devil work shop

Give the youths job's

The way Yahoo reduced armed robbery

Jobs can reduce Yahoo

Shikina

So robbers and kidnappers should also b supported cos they were led to it due to idle mind and government failing to provide jobs...u c how una de reason

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by cr7lomo: 1:53am On Apr 26, 2019
ChiefSupplier55:
So you are putting this on pple supporting yhoo boys..... Me am nt supporting yahoo boys BT I dont blame them either because in Nigeria no job. It only in Nigeria someone will work for a full month for 13000 with an unvaluable currency imagine that so tell me y dem no go yahoo na ehh... Abeg make una blame the government first before the citizen

Anyway check out this
https://www.nairaland.com/chiefsupplier55

So u should not blame kidnappers and bank robbers as well
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Slazim: 2:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Out government gon dey support yahoo, if the economy is OK and the exchange rate is low Internet fraud would be less appealing.
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Kingkun69(m): 2:40am On Apr 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
She should know by now that Nigeria has many unsound minds, Nigeria is the first country i've seen where fraud is now accepted as a good and smart thing, working legit in Nigeria is considered a fool's job.

The idiots that support these fraudulent activities give all type of excuses like: we should be facing the government officials that steal billions and leave the mass jobless, I ask what is the difference between the government officials and they, if they were really fighting for the liberation for the masses, why don't they hack into these people account and divert money to take of the poor. They also give excuse of their ancestors been slaves to whites, why can't they develop their country and make white men come here and adorn us like gods, instead they fly out to white men country and make it even better.
The truth is most yahoo boys are senseless.
yeah but not only naija ooo stop this bashing nau see Venezuela that is what economists are saying naija is heading to if not careful Venezuela is like naija raise to power 3 and it all started from their vast oil supply that fucjed them up now their cocaine cartel is sooo large their failed govt has even said the fight against drugs their is almost impossible because in most parts the simple ppl see them as heroes or a Robin Hood because they have fed most of their ppl with that dirty money triple what govt supplies for them in a month each day their is a Venezuelan village with the largest drug trafficking ring the traffickers come with helicopter to the village and when ever they arrive they are celebrated by the ppl tell me isn't that worse
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by godofuck231: 3:10am On Apr 26, 2019
try and arrest these yahoo boys and give them 10billion dollars while in detention and see the kind of foreign investment they would attract, these yahoo boys sadly have the best and most stable businesses in Nigeria, from oil and gas to entertainment, even the oil moguls trade with their money trough banks
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by senchibi: 4:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Hintona:
According to Naira Marley: yahoo is a payback to slavery

One of the most senseless statement Av seen

The best payback we can give the whites is working and developing ourselves and our country positively and proving to them Nigeria is not a failed experiment
How? When 90% of the population are jobless and govt policies doesn't favour small business owners . I pay to the teeth in my little clothe weaving shop.when last did you get a 100thousand naira alert in your phone for doing any job / biz in Nigeria? The Nigerian system is collapsed. The poor masses on the street isn't the problem. It is the leaders being handed big bags of Money for just sitting down for 30mins that are the real swindlers and yahoo men

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by okeynelson: 5:59am On Apr 26, 2019
they should first of all check the brain of all the political thieves and most importantly the inec chairman... yakubu...he needs it also...
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2019
ekene101:
This lady has a tattoo close to her boobs,yet the common Nigerian graduate with birth mark will be screened out of police recruitment exercise. SARS,police,soldier,customs,NEPA,immigrations and every other govt forces including warders in prisons keep extorting citizens on a daily basis and nothing is done. Federal government claim to employ close to a million youth on its social investment program, yet they pay the common 30k stipend after middle of another month and expect you to survive the daily struggles and still save from it after 2yrs. Trader money is just 10k,which business can 10k establish except pure water sales,Npower is just like working for feeding money to stay alive from month to month and you expect graduates not to find means to survive. You judging them,how many graduates have you established, how many beggars have you fed today,if they meet you for assistance, will you assist, where is the money to start up a legit business. Where I hate these yahoo boys is instead of setting up a business and start earning legit after picking,they prefer to be stupid and wants to live flashy without any investment. Nigeria is corrupt at every levels,let's focus on every corrupt sector and not just one part of it,yahoo boys aren't the only ones spoiling Nigeria's image,politicians conveying stolen funds abroad nko,immigration workers seeking bribe at the airports from both Nigerians and foreigners nko. Abeg who won loot,loot but loot with sense and don't be caught.na for keyboard Nigerians dey get mouth,who don manage get work wey dey receive salary no care wetin he jobless neighbors dey pass through, we dey claim one nigeria but deep down we no want make our neighbor prosper,who don manage get small go dey raise shoulder and begin look down on who never get,if he see say he neighbor won get,he go won fine way block am because he dey fear make he neighbor no better pass am. Some people wey dey shout anyhow na jealousy say guys wey dem no expect say go better don dey drive good cars,why dem wey dey claim holy never fit buy even 6th hand used golf Quote me with nonsense and magun finish you instantly.
real life talk. I salute you

2 Likes

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Gbeminayo: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Madam you need to go and work on how your boys will stop brutality and learn how to handle people on the street, then what are you going to say our leaders looting our money and diverting it other country. not supporting yahoo ooo but changes still need to take place from the top. Nigeria is one of the country that make Dubai what's it is today and we are claiming Rome was not build a day what was Nigeria looking at for Dubai to be what it is today is not our money that our leader taking to dubai.

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2019
ekene101:
maybe just maybe when the population doing Yahoo decided to carry guns and start doing armed robery then they would understand.

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by XTHRONE(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Adakintroy:

My friend shut up and get in line with the program.

U are a bigger idiot, have she condemned her colleagues that kill and abuse civilians as they like, is she ignorant of the fact that the political class is corrupt, I am not justifying crime, but then you can't hit a child and tell him not to cry. The Nigeria system is discouraging, no light, any business u venture in, they will sabotage it either by opening borders or any way they can, may be you are among the lucky dudes that their folks fix them with a job, if you date quote me again , you are a fool
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by mjizzie(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2019
So this woman is still alive, Where was her when all the Sars killings were happening. She was mute and observing from under ground. Now just a mere Yahoo Yahoo controversy, She jumped out and started talking like Fat MUMU that she is
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by ashawopikin(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2019
newsynews:
CSP Dolapo Badmus has reacted to the ongoing brouhaha in Nigeria about internet fraudsters popularly known as Yahoo boys.

In a post she shared on Instagram, the police woman stated that anyone supporting Yahoo boys need to have his or her brain checked.

Dolapo Badmus shared:

https://lailasnews.com/supporting-yahoo-boys-brain-check-dolapo-badmus/

Mrs dolapo badmus , you can suck ma dick, bitch
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Unrated900(m): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2019
@dolapo

This one is just talking rubbish all the time

Dont worry

You

Will be relief soon.
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Adakintroy: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

U are a bigger idiot, have she condemned her colleagues that kill and abuse civilians as they like, is she ignorant of the fact that the political class is corrupt, I am not justifying crime, but then you can't hit a child and tell him not to cry. The Nigeria system is discouraging, no light, any business u venture in, they will sabotage it either by opening borders or any way they can, may be you are among the lucky dudes that their folks fix them with a job, if you date quote me again , you are a fool

It's very had to teach someone who does not want to be taught like you. Because you are full. Not with knowledge but of yourself. Now see how far your childish arrogance get you. You not the only one living in this country. Some of you crying hardship have not tasted one. I was born with quashokor. My mother went to rural market to get product.. ( bush market). We lived in one room demarcated by a mere curtain. In my state I did things. Some things comes with the territor. But when I became an adult, I judge myself accurate. Take responsibility for my actions. That all a man's place. Stand up straight!

I know you still much a child because of your blame game theory. Yahoo is a crime. Start from there. Robbing it relentlessly against other crimes will not make it less a crime..

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by XTHRONE(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2019
Adakintroy:

It's very had to teach someone who does not want to be taught like you. Because you are full. Not with knowledge but of yourself.

Police, politians, are noble profession from the gate out. They strive to provide and protect citizens from conception. However corrupt element have infiltrate the order making it had to perform right. More like a virus in your system. Yahoo on the other , hand has to meaning in society. From the gate out, it serves no purpose. While there are still good politicians, or pastors or polices. There is no such thing as a good theive.

419 is bad. Stop justifying it by your selfishness.

U ain't reading, I am not full of my self, u are just being emotional and sentimental, try and be logical, life is built on logics not on feelings. do you know that even if u fix a damaged car without fixing the bad road it ply on, that car will break down again when after fixing it . I never justified yahoo and I will not,but then u can't beat a child and still hold him back not to cry. She went mute wen her colleague killed one dude in Lagos. What is she saying about Unemployment, I bet you if she is unemployed she will understand the plight of most youths, I never justified yahoo, and I will never. Let her concentrate more on mounting pressure on the government in providing basic amenities for the populace, arrest them all ,put them in their rotten jail and bring them out without jobs, I guess the government want them to start eating grass, even if they don't provide jobs for everybody, at least they should boost the economy, close the borders and encourage local manufacturer s , provide light and good road , crime will reduce.if you don't want virus in ur system u put anti virus ( jobs and good economy)
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by phonemakemoney: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2019
On a serious note, I have never seen a hardworking but unemployed Nigerian still job hunting or seeking capital for investment condemning Yahoo boys. They will rather remain silent why?
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by ken6488(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

So robbers and kidnappers should also b supported cos they were led to it due to idle mind and government failing to provide jobs...u c how una de reason

undecided

Did i support robbery here i said yahoo reduced

How is that one support
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Adakintroy: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

U ain't reading, I am not full of my self, u are just being emotional and sentimental, try and be logical, life is built on logics not on feelings. do you know that even if u fix a damaged car without fixing the bad road it ply on, that car will break down again when after fixing it . I never justified yahoo and I will not,but then u can't beat a child and still hold him back not to cry. She went mute wen her colleague killed one dude in Lagos. What is she saying about Unemployment, I bet you if she is unemployed she will understand the plight of most youths, I never justified yahoo, and I will never. Let her concentrate more on mounting pressure on the government in providing basic amenities for the populace, arrest them all ,put them in their rotten jail and bring them out without jobs, I guess the government want them to start eating grass, even if they don't provide jobs for everybody, at least they should boost the economy, close the borders and encourage local manufacturer s , provide light and good road , crime will reduce.if you don't want virus in ur system u put anti virus ( jobs and good economy)

No no am not being sentimental. I was born and raised in poverty. But even in the getho I grew up in, there are still virgins and people still don't steal no matter the hunger. Some will rather beg. In my village there are no government presence there, yet people still don't steal. We are talking universal principles of right vs wrong. Which even village people without education can sense.

Learn a trade, go to school do something right. The only the the government owe you is peace and security. You can buy a laptop, you can pay for data, live in a self contain. Yet you want me to see you as poor.

Bros many of this people are not poor, they are greedy. That money you use in buying laptops can pay for wedding trainnig. Many of them want to form big boys. The girls cannot be saless girls, but they can be prostitutes. Soft work. They are just drawn to the good life. Defend another thing. You are too intelligent for this abeg

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by freethesheeple(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2019
XTHRONE:
Idiot , because you got a well paying job. Remove that your Uniform and give it to a yahoo boy , let's see if he will ever do yahoo again. Nobody love crime, Yahoo is not even easy.

lozzzNo mind them,..?them think say to convince person wey no know you to send cash na Beans.....
If yahoo should stop the our Sinators

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2019
ken6488:
No be say I dey support Yahoo....oo

But

We all know an idle mind is the devil work shop

Give the youths job's

The way Yahoo reduced armed robbery

Jobs can reduce Yahoo

Shikina

Stop giving excuses for criminalities. It's only a mind, evil from the start, that will think of armed robbery in the face of joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by pcicero(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2019
zicoraads:
I was genuinely shocked the way Simi was attacked on Instagram. Even here on Nairaland, a few persons actually supported what was being done to her.

I'll say it over and over again... The family unit in the South West has failed.

The family unit in the South East has not failed when they openly supported Evans the kidnapper abi?

We should stop trivializing issues.

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by brightisodje(m): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
She should know by now that Nigeria has many unsound minds, Nigeria is the first country i've seen where fraud is now accepted as a good and smart thing, working legit in Nigeria is considered a fool's job.

The idiots that support these fraudulent activities give all type of excuses like: we should be facing the government officials that steal billions and leave the mass jobless, I ask what is the difference between the government officials and they, if they were really fighting for the liberation for the masses, why don't they hack into these people account and divert money to take of the poor. They also give excuse of their ancestors been slaves to whites, why can't they develop their country and make white men come here and adorn us like gods, instead they fly out to white men country and make it even better.
The truth is most yahoo boys are senseless.
you are a fool a very big fool for that matter imagine a government that didn't give the youth any means of survival no light to start up your business no road even the education is completely down always on strick life after school is never encourage by the government you beast listen to me go and tell your stupid politicians those rawbish you vomited from your mouth wicked hypocrite like you listen very well NIGERIA can never be better if those politicians are not killed so the country will continue to go down till we all park out dem shit you. undecided
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by ken6488(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2019
ikennaf1:

Stop giving excuses for criminalities. It's only a mind, evil from the start, that will think of armed robbery in the face of joblessness.

Haba

You misunderstood me

What i actually meanth was let the government create more jobs the crimes will reduce

I dii not support any crime please
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by XTHRONE(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2019
Adakintroy:

No no am not being sentimental. I was born and raised in poverty. But even in the getho I grew up in, there are still virgins and people still don't steal no matter the hunger. Some will rather beg. In my village there are no government presence there, yet people still don't steal. We are talking universal principles of right vs wrong. Which even village people without education can sense.

Learn a trade, go to school do something right. The only the the government owe you is peace and security. You can buy a laptop, you can pay for data, live in a self contain. Yet you want me to see you as poor.

Bros many of this people are not poor, they are greedy. That money you use in buying laptops can pay for wedding trainnig. Many of them want to form big boys. The girls cannot be saless girls, but they can be prostitutes. Soft work. They are just drawn to the good life. Defend another thing. You are too intelligent for this abeg

U re correct, greed is also a factor, but then the government is still to be blame, there are others that are into it because they have no choice. Kidnapping gave rise to yahoo, and now most youths are into it, who know the one that will succeed yahoo, ritual who knows,....
Joblessness, joblessness, joblessness is in the increase,millions of graduates being flushed out of the institutions every year, with zero industry built, those we have are decaying due to government negligence.
Even if you learn trade, learn skill, na only u learn am ? Haven't you come to a street and still e how tailor learn up for that street. how do you deal with competition, the richer folks that came into the business, how do u compete with them, well that's by the way, Riches is from God alone, he will show mercy to who he will show mercy, as for the country , the country is bleeped, only the rich folks or those who know who are not feeling the heat. I suppose to be the one voicing against yahoo the more because I have been scammed even by a friend lol, but then ...don't forget I never justified it, evil is evil, no matter what, but our government are greater evil that should be tackled on daily basis. am into business I am feeling the heat of porous borders . smuggling and cuni cuni importation are crashing prizes of commodities like tomorrow no dey causing unbearable loss. Our custom are useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' / “if I Die, Naira Marley Is Responsible For My Death” – Mohbad Cries Out In Pain / I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.