Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Female Romance Writer/community Manager Wanted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Romance Writer/community Manager Wanted (244 Views)

I Will Be Your Telegram Group Admin And Discord Community Manager / I Will Crypto Telegram Promotion Twitter Marketing Nft Discord Community Manager / Social Media Manager wanted for a matchmaking website: ashebbi.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Romance Writer/community Manager Wanted by naijawhist: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
I am starting a new dating service and looking for a female romance writer/community manager. The ideal candidate is young, vibrant, full of ideas and has a great personality.

You have good business acumen, enjoy writing, engaging with people and know how to use social media quite well. You should also know a lot about the dynamics of romantic relationships in this parts (Nigeria/Africa) and be ready to build and engage an online community.

This is something you will enjoy doing while learning a lot about Digital Marketing in the process.
Would you like to join our team? Send an email (NO CV PLEASE) to dearamore24{@gmail} dot com with your Name, Location, Contact Number and why you are the qualified person for this role.

We look forward to hearing from you.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips For Single Parents / Dstv Gotv Airtime Data Electricity Subscription / Make Money Online In Nigeria Without Spending A Dime (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.