Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers (19773 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Receives Cheers At Iwuanyanwu's Birthday Service (Pictures) / Emeka Ihedioha Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC / Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Alwaystruth: 1:52am On Apr 26, 2019
where is Aro? who told you we have Aro in Mbaise?.
Nwokem carry your back sit joor. The are talking about great Mbaise nation
and you are talking about Aro!!..Without Pericoma okoye who knows
Aro?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:10am On Apr 26, 2019
Alwaystruth:
where is Aro? who told you we have Aro in Mbaise?.
Nwokem carry your back sit joor. The are talking about great Mbaise nation
and you are talking about Aro!!..Without Pericoma okoye who knows
Aro?
e pain you? NDI ARO BU UMUCHUKWU. And come to think of it, you don't even know that there's Aro in mbaise? Sorry
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by thatigboman: 3:06am On Apr 26, 2019
Imo1stson:

He is the 2nd Aro man to rule Imo State since 1999. The 1st was Achike Udenwa who ruled from 1999 till 2007. They both have their ancestral roots in Arochukwu, Abia State but their older generations settled in Imo.
he is an Aro man? Nice one. I'm Aro too
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Ggf3333: 5:32am On Apr 26, 2019
Prove below

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by PapaAdanna: 6:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Imo people jus d pray make time reach so that, that iberiberism go vamoose from there
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2019
donprinyo:
I just pray dis man does not sell imo state
Sell imo state? Abi recover imo state that have already bn sold by okoroawusa...
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by vioment: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Dem dun go see if governor go collect back their stolen lands, and firstly, get assurance timeline of when new cars and alert go ping.

I hope say gov. been tell dem say rearrangement dun dey board, as in say, no more cars and cash allowances for the next ten years when review go come up again; because the teachers, civil servants, eke, contractors of meaningful projects got to get paid
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by puretayo(m): 6:46am On Apr 26, 2019
We need to talk.
mashmello7654:
Ihedioha

Contac us for anything branding and graphics design
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by slap1(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Imolites will beg okorocha to come back again with what this man gonna do to them.

Shut up.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2019
Okoroawusa and in law will be in sifia pain now

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by showafrica(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Imo1stson:

Contrary to what you believe Imo State people like Rochas and wish he could stay beyond May 29th because he transformed Imo State and has indeed done better than all the Governors that ever ruled the State. We pray Ihedioha can at least do half as much and correct some of Rochas errors as well especially in road construction.

Rochas political mistake was trying to make imo a family business. That's all
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by mechanics(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Their welfare must top the agenda of their meeting.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Cletus77(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
so all imolites are ipob? Sense fall on you lad.
So ure speaking for minorities in Igbo land?
It's obvious you're drunk
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by blowjohn(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2019
babatee100:
Nigeria leaders ain't just the problem. The followers are. We deserve our leaders.

Person wey be say dem neva swear for to be govnor, he just manage win an election, some traditional rulers (jegudujeras) don com de shake hands...we know why they are there....to ask for appointment and slots and brown envelope....why d guy no go steal the treasury dry to satisfy his appetite for money and satisfy the people....

Nija....I hail thee

I said something like this in an older thread and some people came after me.
I don't even know why the governor elect is even more in the news than the incumbent.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by CID11: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Imo people jus d pray make time reach so that, that iberiberism go vamoose from there
My God you must be a true son of the soil. He should try and clear the trash in Douglas road biko
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2019
blowjohn:

I said something like this in an older thread and some people came after me.
I don't even know why the governor elect is even more in the news than the incumbent.

Truth is always an orphan. It walks alone.....but say it anyway....

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Rolly22(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Imo1stson:

Contrary to what you believe Imo State people like Rochas and wish he could stay beyond May 29th because he transformed Imo State and has indeed done better than all the Governors that ever ruled the State. We pray Ihedioha can at least do half as much and correct some of Rochas errors as well especially in road construction.

Oga we no like Okoro awusa no come owerri talk am oh if you like your life.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by mbos: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Imo1stson:

He is the 2nd Aro man to rule Imo State since 1999. The 1st was Achike Udenwa who ruled from 1999 till 2007. They both have their ancestral roots in Arochukwu, Abia State but their older generations settled in Imo.

while Arochukwu has its ancestral from Okigwe.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by PapaAdanna: 2:45am On Apr 27, 2019
CID11:
My God you must be a true son of the soil. He should try and clear the trash in Douglas road biko
And get ready for sanko
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by orisa37: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lucky Emeka.
Start to build Imo State (SPSC) State Policy Service Commission now, to help you run Imo State for good.
It should comprise two Grade A Traditional Rulers from each of your Local Government and two Senior Advocates, Indigenes of Imo State to serve the SPSC as Secretaries.
It is your human right and life to do this.
God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road / Defectors To Apc Chairman: Oshiomhole Will Eat His Words In 2019 / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.