Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211420 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dayveed1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
ityP:

Because na Redmi you don dey shout nice. Wetin nice for that picture abeg
That was a great shot! Deal with it.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by geezyk(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
ityP:

Which phone you dey use first of all? Cos it isn't obtainable in every phone. I think, it's pixel devices that offers it on portraits when you try to edit. For other devices like mine, it's an automated process.
Galaxy S9 plus.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
ityP:

Which phone you dey use first of all? Cos it isn't obtainable in every phone. I think, it's pixel devices that offers it on portraits when you try to edit. For other devices like mine, it's an automated process.
lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
If you take any portrait picture with gcam you'll have the option to use colour pop in Google Photos
Even if you take the shot with gcam and send to an itel phone..if u use Google photos you'll see an option for colour pop smiley
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by geezyk(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mizik:
lol
Ermm the gcam I downloaded was force closing and not bringing out quality pictures. Can you help with a link to download for galaxy s9 plus, cos I heard it's a different port for each phone.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
ityP:

E.g.... That's with Lenovo k5 pro sha o. What Chester pixel can do, my lenovo k5 pro can do x2. grin grin
edey on samsung a10s too.. but it is called spot color

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Make una dey snap with raw camera not with gcam or thirdpartyapps...
Na there u go know better phone with better camera.. all these over saturated, overbloated,overhyped xiaomi na rubbish.. grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
geezyk:
Ermm the gcam I downloaded was force closing and not bringing out quality pictures. Can you help with a link to download for galaxy s9 plus, cos I heard it's a different port for each phone.

The S9 plus now depends on if it is a Snapdragon or Exynos that is on your phone
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
Make una dey snap with raw camera not with gcam or thirdpartyapps...
Na there u go know better phone with better camera.. all these over saturated, overbloated,overhyped xiaomi na rubbish.. grin
the thing weak me oo. That's how someone was comparing his phone camera with tecno phone. And he went to install gcam on his Redmi to compete with the tecno guy. That's when I knew that phone was rubbish.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
ityP:

Stop the hate bro. IPhones are getting it right in virtually all aspects. The A13 bionic chipset is arguably the best chipset on any smartphone as we speak. Battery wise, they are also doing great now. Screen, camera, etc.
in as much as I love Samsung so much( I like am pass iphone).. I will have to concur that iphone is the best of all phone.. but all these Xiaomi assswipers no go gree tell their self the truth..
No phone can compare to iPhone when u talk of
reliability,
speed,
Update
Resales value
Test of time
camera( except google pixel)
, speaker
videoing( shey I correct sha)
Security( the main reason top officials use it)
Class ( reason why celebrities and big boys use it)

Even , it is believed in this part of the world that if you are using latest iPhone, you are rich ( and it is true to some extent.. no matter how u want to twist it to suit your point, A POOR person cant afford latest iphone.. even if you be olosho, using latest iphone means that you get level for your olosho work, even if u use all your savings to get the phone , baba u are still balling cos 200k upwardno be small money to buy phone.. even if dem dash u the phone, u still get class, because for person to carry latest iPhone give you , u get some worth be dat )

For Total performance sincerely no phone can be compared to iPhone.

. I handled the latest iphone 11 and bros, " oyinbo know wetin dem dey sell cheap" that phone is out of this world..

some people no go gree say iphone better pass there phone either cos
1. Dem no get money to buy am( 80% of people that hate to admit iphone superiority)
2. They are used to android so well
3. Cus it cant be customised like android
4. Restriction
5. They have no reason to buy it cos their phone is serving them
6. Some people are not phone frick
U can only compare Samsung with iPhone when It comes to display..

.. all please between samsung a51 and s9+, please which will you choose guys??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHESTER48:
the thing weak me oo. That's how someone was comparing his phone camera with tecno phone. And he went to install gcam on his Redmi to compete with the tecno guy. That's when I knew that phone was rubbish.
broda sincerely, Xiaomi is in class of dem techno, infinix oppo.. but dem no go gree.. forget those gcam or snap dragon shi,,it

I can only vouch for huawei to some extent.. if God provide for person, make he use am buy better thing grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by geezyk(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
genius43:

The S9 plus now depends on if it is a Snapdragon or Exynos that is on your phone
It's a snapdragon.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
broda sincerely, Xiaomi is in class of dem techno, infinix oppo.. but dem no go gree.. forget those gcam or snap dragon shi,,it

I can only vouch for huawei to some extent.. if God provide for person, make he use am buy better thing grin

Chester24 I don't think xaiomi's have bad camera but if there's a room for improvement and that's the beauty of Android where's a lot of customization is allowed so xiaomites using gCam to improve their camera isn't a bad thing and I'm sure tecno user won't mind using it too if it isn't hella hard for them So not settling for less isn't bad. Someone using gcam on his Samsung s8 doesn't mean his phone Cam us bad just want improvement. We all like better thing if not people won't be editing pics after shot.

Seanwilliam you want smartphone users using oppo, xaiomi, Nokia, Samsung, Huawei to ignore their smartphone processor because u think its sh!t? Lol I'm speechless mehn

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Let iPhone sef kuku be using helio p22 since seanwilliam from NL think processor is shit
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
sunshineV:
Let iPhone sef kuku be using helio p22 since seanwilliam from NL think processor is shit

LOL.

It's the people using Xiaomi that blow the GCAM trumpet loud. The stock camera is good on its own, GCAM just makes it better. That's that.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

LOL.

It's the people using Xiaomi that blow the GCAM trumpet loud. The stock camera is good on its own, GCAM just makes it better. That's that.

No lies gcam is too good to be true and it's totally worth all the hype it's getting but some people not liking that issa madness
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

LOL.

no mind that A10 guy.. Him no sabi better thing
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ORIJIN201(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
The iPhone has great hardware. Presently, the s865 is the best CPU according to benchmarks. The a13 bionic is great. iPhone has better performance compared to android. But using the latest devices, you can't notice performance difference (I'm talking about flagships). I'm running Android Q on my 2xl, and I do not experience any lag or delay. It's always at my beck and call. Smartphones have reached the peak in performance now. Camera, sound, and features are what differentiates them now, and android seems to be better here. The iPhone is too rigid, reason android is getting the best from being open source.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
in as much as I love Samsung so much( I like am pass iphone).. I will have to concur that iphone is the best of all phone.. but all these Xiaomi assswipers no go gree tell their self the truth..
reliability,
speed,
Update
Resales value
Test of time
, speaker

Even , it is believed in this part of the world that if you are using latest iPhone, you are rich ( and it is true to some extent.. no matter how u want to twist it to suit your point, A POOR person cant afford latest iphone.. even if you be olosho, using latest iphone means that you get level for your olosho work, even if u use all your savings to get the phone , baba u are still balling cos 200k upwardno be small money to buy phone.. even if dem dash u the phone, u still get class, because for person to carry latest iPhone give you , u get some worth be dat )

. I handled the latest iphone 11 and bros, " oyinbo know wetin dem dey sell cheap" that phone is out of this world..

1. Dem no get money to buy am( 80% of people that hate to admit iphone superiority)
4. Cost of casting( I fall for this category)
5. They have no reason to buy it cos their phone is serving them ( I fall this category too)
6. Some people are not phone frick ( i still fall this category )

I went to slot somedays back to check the Samsung a70, as I see am an operate am, i just see no real reason to upgrade my a10s.. naso I tell the lady say I go check back later( whereas I plan buying the phone that very day oo).. na same store where I got my a10s.. the lady kon dey use one kain eyes look me say bros u be agba oo, this your a10s never reach 3 months na( naso meself dey talk like person wey just chop bet9ja)
Though me no be phone frick, sincerely , u don cast urself if you dey use iphone for where I dey now..
And talk of class,,
Na iphone
Samsung
Google pixel
Nokia..
Xiaomi no follow atall
Even Huawei still get rep pass am..
iPhone is just like benz
Talk of raw camera oo
Na
1. Google pixel
2. iPhone
3. Samsung
In that order

wow..
nice write-up
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
reliability,
speed,
Update
Resales value
Test of time
, speaker

4. Cost of casting( I fall for this category)
5. They have no reason to buy it cos their phone is serving them ( I fall this category too)
6. Some people are not phone frick ( i still fall this category )

I went to slot somedays back to check the Samsung a70, as I see am an operate am, i just see no real reason to upgrade my a10s.. naso I tell the lady say I go check back later( whereas I plan buying the phone that very day oo).. na same store where I got my a10s.. the lady kon dey use one kain eyes look me say bros u be agba oo, this your a10s never reach 3 months na( naso meself dey talk like person wey just chop bet9ja)
Though me no be phone frick, sincerely , u don cast urself if you dey use iphone for where I dey now..
And talk of class,,
Na iphone
Samsung
Google pixel
Nokia..
Xiaomi no follow atall
Even Huawei still get rep pass am..
iPhone is just like benz
Talk of raw camera oo
Na
1. Google pixel
2. iPhone
3. Samsung
In that order

You don talk am finish

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by geezyk(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
genius43:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS9/comments/ab86ry/gcam_ports_for_galaxy_s9s9/
Bro, I've downloaded this before, it's just force closing on my device.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
geezyk:
Bro, I've downloaded this before, it's just force closing on my device.

It is a generally difficult getting GCam ports for Samsung phones. Problems raging from OS to UI compatibility.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by geezyk(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
genius43:

It is a generally difficult getting GCam ports for Samsung phones. Problems raging from OS to UI compatibility.
Alright bro, thanks for trying.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
wow..
nice write-up
kai! This is the first time you agreed with me
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
geezyk:
Alright bro, thanks for trying.

No P. I will be on the lookout for a working version.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
sunshineV:
lol.. phone na phone so far say na wetin your pocket reach.. but truth be told, iphone is distinctive, he no get competition atall..

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol.. phone na phone so far say na wetin your pocket reach.. but truth be told, iphone is distinctive, he no get competition atall..

Maybe but iPhone really put in a lot of work by reinventing and giving support not by recycling 2012 hardware
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Snapped at Oshodi BRT terminal. Could not snap the beautifully lighted bridge cos of guys from the underworld. Had to sneak some shots hurriedly, to avoid stories that touch.
Shot from RN7

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by emmzo(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
ityP:

No o. This kind of colour pop is not achievable with snapseed
it can
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
kai! This is the first time you agreed with me
no word or similar word/phrase to the term "Agree" was used in the post you quoted

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.