Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211659 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mark9854(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2020
sunshineV:

I was wondering if gcam has its own camera lens grin
same here o, he was sounding as if gcam uses another camera aside the ones behind our phones cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Mark9854:

same here o, he was sounding as if gcam uses another camera aside the ones behind our phones cheesy

The OG need flogging grin

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2020
CHESTER48:
even if I am using pixel one. Are you not ashamed a phone of 4 years ago camera is still better than your recently released phone.
My happiness is that you'll have to live the rest of your life with the fact that I'll continue using gcam. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2020
CHESTER48:
even if I am using pixel one. Are you not ashamed a phone of 4 years ago camera is still better than your recently released phone.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by geezyk(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2020
maclawrence02:

Just thinking out loud, how come some folks using the 'highly rated' samsung's flagship devices are also looking for gcam and everyone is cool with it but when they hear that xiaomi's mid range device is using it, they all get a hard on ready to fucck themselves silly, why?
Bottom line gcam improves your picture quality! God bless the day I found gcam. Bad belle go and die!
It's not that our phone camera is bad, we just wanna see for ourselves how highly rated the gcam is, just to have feel of it. My phone camera is superb even in creepily dark places.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2020
dayveed1:
You're on point. Everything you said about iPhone is true but Samsung for me any day and anywhere.. A51 and S9plus. I'd choose S9plus cos it's a flagship device. a51 is new and coupled with the lastest tech but nothing really beat flagship.
u no like Samsung reach me.. but dat one no mean say if person know the truth, make e no talk am.. mehn I dey use on kain eye look a51 ooo, and s9plus still cost pass am self..

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2020
geezyk:
It's not that our phone camera is bad, we just wanna see for ourselves how highly rated the gcam is, just to have feel of it. My phone camera is superb even in creepily dark places.
I don't have a problem with anybody using or wanting to use gcam. It's just how some narrow minded fellas here thinks that using gcam automatically makes your stock camera bad.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

Okay.

Okay Sir good morning
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2020
CHESTER48:
why would it pain me? My phone's camera is better than yours even after you install gcam.

Chaii cheesy

So what did Drjprince gain now? After the who hullabaloo of Gcam the Gcam is still not up to the Gcamgrin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2020
drjprince:
you wish bro

No need to brag but you dey learn work for my side

He is using Pixel Do you really believe your 3rd party Gcam can defeat his own OEM gcam Even if its pixel 00
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2020
maclawrence02:

My happiness is that you'll have to live the rest of your life with the fact that I'll continue using gcam. gringringrin

Leave Google pixel Gcam alone, learnt it hangs, stalls and doesn't take pictures most of the time because its 3rd party app. Post pictures with your stock camera
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2020
GCAM RN7!

11 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
maclawrence02:

but you can't even compare your gcam to even nexus 6 with it default gcam. Talkless of Google pixel 1 that's even better than iPhone 8plus and x. #and your Xiaomi can't even beat iPhone 7 talkless grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
maclawrence02:
GCAM RN7!

You guys should take it easy.

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
emmzo:

it can

Show me and example pls
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by geezyk(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
maclawrence02:

I don't have a problem with anybody using or wanting to use gcam. It's just how some narrow minded fellas here thinks that using gcam automatically makes your stock camera bad.
Yeah! I understand how that feels.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
maclawrence02:

if you're proud of your stock camera Oya post it. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
CHESTER48:
awon overpriced pixel, you post pics let's compare, even with stockcam your pixel won't beat it

Overconcious maroona cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
drjprince:
awon overpriced pixel, you post pics let's compare, even with stockcam your pixel won't beat it

it's now becoming childish.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
CHESTER48:
it's now becoming childish.
you are childish you meant

Even the other lowlife qouting me me to get attention no go see am,I won't qoute a mentally derailed individual
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
CHESTER48:
Screenshot the about section of your phone in the next two minutes. I will start posting only stock cam from now hence forth. The time now is 1:02pm. The count down begins....

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
maclawrence02:
GCAM RN7!
Wetin that bros wear for head
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
drjprince:
you are childish you meant

Even the other lowlife qouting me me to get attention no go see am,I won't qoute a mentally derailed individual

Since we are all mentally derailed and you are the only sane individual. Please sha understand that the creator of this thread doesn't want modified pictures on his thread.

Only you will spam the Infinix thread with Xiaomi praises

Only you will spam the camera thread with Gcam modified pictures

One can easily say this is a case of the accused pointing fingers

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
I don't understand what these people me by "it's a camera thread, not a picture thread", abeg wetin gcam be?
What does a camera produce?
Except we wan dey analyze specifications of various lenses o and technicalities of camera software
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
maclawrence02:

Screenshot the about section of your phone in the next two minutes. I will start posting only stock cam from now hence forth. The time now is 1:02pm. The count down begins....

It's his thread abide by his rules or leave. He doesn't have to prove anything to you
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
drjprince:

What are you saying bayii
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
OHIsIManuEL:
Wetin that bros wear for head
grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
maclawrence02:
GCAM RN7!

Guess who is not proud of his stock camera cheesy.

And they said Xiaomi was the messiah. I will proudly post pictures from the new Infinix S5 here. And the picture quality beats this over processed photo. But I will not, you refusing to post your stock camera photos proves one thing that the stock camera is wack.

And I have argued this on the Xiaomi thread and won. Only few Xiaomi devices can post their stock camera photos.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
I never knew that staying off the quote button of some fraudulent low life individual can be so fulfilling. If I ever quote am again eh make I bend.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
You guys are spamming this thread. Post pictures with stock camera or take a walk. They aren't proud of their stock camera
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
REDMI NOTE 7! GCAM? WHY NOT!!

13 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
maclawrence02:
REDMI NOTE 7! GCAM? WHY NOT!!

How many hours did it take you to snap this photo, 1hour?

Antoniosmile:
Hello,
This Gcam makes my Redmi note 7 hang, please, what can I do??

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.