Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (213801 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mark9854(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2020
Beautiful Kaduna

15 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chiemezueajuzie: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2020
ityP:

This is absolutely stunning. Coming from a tecno device, even though i hate to say it, I'M IMPRESSED
many people hate to say they are impressed because of Chip set lool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2020
Chiemezueajuzie:
grin you know tecno phones are scrap na,it is no rocket science
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2020
for peace to reign, I think we should start posting on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5605811/mobile-photography-art/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by melodyogonna(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2020
IKON360:
RN7

Had to reduce the quality with PicsArt

How did you achieve that effect?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ORIJIN201(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Wow. 120k

Please where can I buy it. I need a PC
lmao, I'm actually putting mine for sale at that price. Used one is always around 200k upwards. New is expensive as sh*t.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Mark9854:
Beautiful Kaduna
this look like gta v tbh
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by efec(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2020
s10 plus + snapseed

11 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mark9854(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
this look like gta v tbh
lol, but there are no cars or cities around na
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2020
Chubbyface:
Who wouldn't wish for his/her camera to be this clear
this is a nice shot from a good photographer..... Regardless of the device we try to enjoy the art but most of you are just haters of Gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2020
good morning. Come and eat with me food is ready.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by importantperson: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2020
CHESTER48:

Eat it alone, you arrogant beach.

7 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2020
importantperson:

Eat it alone, you arrogant beach.
lol. I don't even know you grin grin.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by importantperson: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2020
CHESTER48:

you are not suppose too, your arrogance is to sinking for you to.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Timileyin1234(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2020
importantperson:

you are not suppose too, your arrogance is to sinking for you to.
CHESTER48:
Thanos and witch grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by CallMeDrino: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2020
ORIJIN201:
lmao, I'm actually putting mine for sale at that price. Used one is always around 200k upwards. New is expensive as sh*t.

Okay thanks
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
CHESTER48:

Idc if u arrogant or not but if u finish this delicacy alone we will have a serious problem grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
sunshineV:

Idc if u arrogant or not but if u finish this delicacy alone we will have a serious problem grin
don't mind the person claiming I am arrogant. As if we have met in person. Be taking everything you see online personal. My brother there enough meal to go round. wink

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
CHESTER48:
don't mind the person claiming I am arrogant. As if we have met in person. Be taking everything you see online personal. My brother there enough meal to go round. wink

grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tecno Spark k7

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Please how can the gcam be installed?
My sister just bought rn8.

ameezy:

But my note 8 gcam doesn't fail or crash bro, why are u guys angry about this
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Emm22(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
How can i get Gcam on my samsung A51
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Chiemezueajuzie:

Lol. I'm very unimpressed by the chipset too. Reason why i would never get a tecno or infinix device.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Niyoda:
Tecno Spark k7
nice picture exactly what I want
Where are all the tecno users post pictures let feed our eyes. No be to use gcam decieve other people. cheeiii. This is even better than some Xiaomi gcam shot. Even with gcam Xiaomi can't beat tecno grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Niyoda:
Tecno Spark k7

Portrait shot on k7? Even hot 8 portrait is wonderfully terrible

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
ityP:

Lol. I'm very unimpressed by the chipset too. Reason why i would never get a tecno or infinix device.
just say they don't upgrade their chipset. MediaTek is a very good chip. Look at their Helio 70g or something like that on the Xiaomi note 10 pro. It's good for even gaming. Assuming they use good MediaTek, what stops me from buying them? If camera is really a problem, I'll buy a camera.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
CHESTER48:
just say they don't upgrade their chipset. MediaTek is a very good chip. Look at their Helio 70g or something like that on the Xiaomi note 10 pro. It's good for even gaming. Assuming they use good MediaTek, what stops me from buying them? If camera is really a problem, I'll buy a camera.

I was particular about the phone. The tecno camon 12's chipset is nonsense, especially considering its competition. People wey still dey buy transsion devices dey try. God forbid
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
ityP:

I was particular about the phone. The tecno camon 12's chipset is nonsense, especially considering its competition. People wey still dey buy transsion devices dey try. God forbid
is tired shaa. I don't know why the company just like using a particular Helio p22. The highest is p32. I weak. But that doesn't mean if they use higher Helio that it is not better than a xiaomi of same price.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
CHESTER48:
Where are all the tecno users post pictures let feed our eyes. No be to use gcam decieve other people. cheeiii. This is even better than some Xiaomi gcam shot. Even with gcam Xiaomi can't beat tecno grin grin grin grin

Jokes on u cus k7 can't shoot in portrait mode and the camera is not this good except I bought fake tecno spark few years ago

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
CHESTER48:
is tired shaa. I don't know why the company just like using a particular Helio p22. The highest is p32. I weak. But that doesn't mean if they use higher Helio that it is not better than a xiaomi of same price.

Which helio wee dey now use to compete with SD 665? Other companies that are using Snapdragon nko, dem get two heads? Transsion devices are just backward in virtually all areas. I can't even advice my enemy to get their phones. Not worth it at all. Not with the many choices one is left with nowadays
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
CHESTER48:

The editing that went into that PIC is worse than gcam abeg. I doubt is Tecno k7. Except no be the phone i know.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chommieblaq(f): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
please i want to get a phone that has good camera, my budget is 60-75, however i am now confused with the arguments i am seeing here.

my main concerns are great camera and a phone that will serve me for long, i used my iphone6s for 4 years plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.