Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (212278 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
bro I use a pixel 3. And I can clearly tell you that you are lying if you said you didn't edit a shit. Just look at the saturation. A moded Gcam can never be better than Google default camera.

Improve your photography skills bro.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by WizAkzy: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Shot on Redmi Note 7 Stock Cam Professional Mode. No edits.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
genius43:

GCam is a software isn't it? The hardware still does the work. GCam only does excellent post processing. You will quote and get tired of quoting. What of Pixels that GCam is their default camera app?

I smell a tone of jealousy.

Talking of editing even most professional photographers edits there photos before putting them out.

grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Mizik:
grin

Hehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ddjay: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Record breaking lie, you will soon see this lie in the Guinness book of records
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
ddjay:
Record breaking lie, you will soon see this lie in the Guinness book of records

Which one is record breaking lie again.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ddjay: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
genius43:

Which one is record breaking lie again.
That those pics were taken by that tecno phantom 8 crap

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
I created this thread to showcase your phone's original camera and not Gcam. If you own a pixel we already know your default camera is Gcam. So when you say it was shot on a pixel, we already know it is a Gcam. But not shooting on Redmi 7 and tag it Gcam now impersonating and claiming that you took the pix from a pixel. That's fake bro. And note Gcam is not a software, but people decided to make it a software, just like any other camera software now.
gcam is not a software
**in DJ Khalid's voice** its another one cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
ddjay:

That those pics were taken by that tecno phantom 8 crap

We know nah. The pictures are futuristic.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
gcam is not a software

I saw it and I gave up on replying him.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
bro I use a pixel 3. And I can clearly tell you that you are lying if you said you didn't edit a shit. Just look at the saturation. A moded Gcam can never be better than Google default camera.
swipe left
Click on settings
Click on advance
Click on rear/front highlight saturation(default is 1.0)
Choose any value you want(0.0 to 2.0)
Your own pixel 3 camera da cannot beat redmi 7 stock camera cheesy
Awon 16:9 1440p pixel 3
Nonsense nd google pixel

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
eki2000:
pls people should drop this Gcam of a thing, This thread was opened for people to showcase the performance of their rear camera, not the the one shot on Gcam or edited by any app. Hence forth, I will quote any of such poster and reject his/her post. Thanks
if we no tell you say na gcam,you go know?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
swipe left
Click on settings
Click on advance
Click on rear/front highlight saturation(default is 1.0)
Choose any value you want(0.0 to 2.0)
Your own pixel 3 camera da cannot beat redmi 7 stock camera cheesy
Awon 16:9 1440p pixel 3
Nonsense nd google pixel
that moment you know you can't afford any pixel because you're poor and decided to buy a cheap phone and install Gcam just to feel among. Hahah

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
that moment you know you can't afford any pixel because you're poor and decided to buy a cheap phone and install Gcam just to feel among. Hahah

Stop trying to play the rich card. As long as no one is begging you for food, he/she is not poor.

Such myopic reasoning.

18 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
grin grin grin for your mind now, you have Savage me grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
This whole thing is not funny anymore!!!! So if someone uses a modded app to improve their photography experience, it's now a bad thing? Who told you that it's only relatively cheaper phones that uses the modded app ? Haven't you seen S10 users who use it as well? Your camera isn't even as good as the pixel 3
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
genius43:

Stop trying to play the rich card. As long as no one is begging you for food, he/she is not poor.

Such myopic reasoning.
did I say he was poor. Such an insensitive reasoning you have there. Poor not to buy phone does not mean he may no have money to buy cars. Reason
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chuksteric:
This whole thing is not funny anymore!!!! So if someone uses a modded app to improve their photography experience, it's now a bad thing? Who told you that it's only relatively cheaper phones that uses the modded app ? Haven't you seen S10 users who use it as well? Your camera isn't even as good as the pixel 3
I am not condemning those using it. But understand the purpose of this thread. I created this thread so people can showcase their camera with their default camera phone. Let assume the person getting a phone doesn't know what is Gcam and sees a picture taken with the Redmi 7 and buy the phone thinking that was the actual camera quality. Is it not deceiving. Gcam is Google default camera. Redmi 7 has its own default camera use it to take pictures and upload here. But you can use Gcam outside this thread. I hope you understand now?

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Highest we can do is to post the two
First pix gcam
Second pix stock(no edit)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
gcam is not a software
grin.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
bro I use a pixel 3
lipsrsealed.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
First pix gcam
Stop this please, post anyone you like.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
First pix gcam
hia men this Gcam mod is very poor oo. Can u upload night sight pictures?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
hia men this Gcam mod is very poor oo. Can u upload night sight pictures?
do you mean redmi 7 camera is good? grin
What can you say about these...same mod
MeshachMARTINS:
Redmi 7 gcam <3
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
I created this thread to showcase your phone's original camera and not Gcam. If you own a pixel we already know your default camera is Gcam. So when you say it was shot on a pixel, we already know it is a Gcam. But not shooting on Redmi 7 and tag it Gcam now impersonating and claiming that you took the pix from a pixel. That's fake bro. And note Gcam is not a software, but people decided to make it a software, just like any other camera software now.
So if I create a thread for music on our devices, you'll tell everyone to use their default music player right? Those posting pics with Gcam, did they borrow another person's hardware to shoot? I smelly you are seriously unhappy because people can achieve almost similar picture quality as the 'almighty' pixels tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gptech:

So if I create a thread for music on our devices, you'll tell everyone to use their default music player right? Those posting pics with Gcam, did they borrow another person's hardware to shoot? I smelly you are seriously unhappy because people can achieve almost similar picture quality as the 'almighty' pixels tongue
I love the word you used. Similar but not exact. angry grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
Can u upload night sight pictures?
MeshachMARTINS:
Redmi 7 gcam night sight
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
do you mean redmi 7 camera is good? grin
What can you say about these...same mod
it's a mod and not the same as an original pixel camera. Developers do a lot of things to it. So if the Redmi pix is better then it depends on the mod and not on an actual pixel device. Besides there is more HDR on the modes gcam by the way
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
I love the word you used. Similar but not exact. angry grin
similar (sometimes better) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.