Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (212169 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
genius43:
Pix 1: Original
Pix 2: Edited

Shot with GCam RN7 by my bro.
guy this ur bro na photographer o shocked... nice shots

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
eki2000:
pls people should drop this Gcam of a thing, This thread was opened for people to showcase the performance of their rear camera, not the the one shot on Gcam or edited by any app. Hence forth, I will quote any of such poster and reject his/her post. Thanks
As per say you be one man "panel of judges" ba?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
GCAM grin grin, abeg chester48 God bless you for creating this thread

13 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mizik:
guy this ur bro na photographer o shocked... nice shots

He is trying. He is better than me in photography.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by JasonSleek(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nokia x5...

Pro mode...

ISO, 100
Shutter Speed, 1sec
Focus Mode, Macro
White Balance, Cloudy

HDR with Snapseed.

#JayShots....

21 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
JasonSleek:
Nokia x5...

Pro mode...

ISO, 100
Shutter Speed, 1sec
Focus Mode, Macro
White Balance, Cloudy

HDR with Snapseed.

#JayShots....
Why didn't you use the HDR from the camera? Just curios
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by JasonSleek(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
festwiz:

Why didn't you use the HDR from the camera? Just curios
the HDR option isn't available in the camera's pro mode, yeah.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ebubemg(m): 1:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Note 5 gcam

13 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ebubemg(m): 1:14am On Aug 08, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by michaellovaldo(m): 1:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 1:40am On Aug 08, 2019
JasonSleek:
the HDR option isn't available in the camera's pro mode, yeah.
Okay. Thanks
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Shot with a Google pixel 2XL
First picture was a little edited with Adobe
Second picture was taken very early in the morning around 6:45

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by eki2000(m): 4:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Dramzyy:
its only you have posted picture do far. Quality picture, now I know how the pixel camera looks in quality.

GCAM IS NOT PHONES DEFAULT CAMERA. STOP IT GUYS!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by eki2000(m): 4:53am On Aug 08, 2019
JasonSleek:
Nokia x5...

Pro mode...

ISO, 100
Shutter Speed, 1sec
Focus Mode, Macro
White Balance, Cloudy

HDR with Snapseed.

#JayShots....
Good picture,

WAR AGAINST GCAM PATRIOTS, SHOW YOUR REAL CAMERA NOT GCAM

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 6:28am On Aug 08, 2019
eki2000:
its only you have posted picture do far. Quality picture, now I know how the pixel camera looks in quality.

GCAM IS NOT PHONES DEFAULT CAMERA. STOP IT GUYS!

You will get tired, like there are no pics with phones default cameras. Abeg park one side.

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2019
What's up with Chester's war against Gcam? I use an LG V40, a flagship phone, and I still use Gcam? How does Gcam imply brokeness? Even if I switched to an S10+, I'd still use Gcam.

I do understand those calling for stock camera shots, though. Gcam is something of a cheat and I feel the thread would be better if we all used our stock camera apps, as it would show what our phones are inherently capable of instead of using a default playing field like Gcam.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ziyech(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2019
RN7 (stock cam)

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2019
No gcam
No edit
Samsung Note 4

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2019
Dramzyy:
2nd pix shocked shocked shocked looks like breakfast grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by shogsman(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Xs max gang,gather here for a selfie.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by rayjox(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=JasonSleek post=81043824]Nokia x5...

Pro mode...

ISO, 100
Shutter Speed, 1sec
Focus Mode, Macro
White Balance, Cloudy

HDR with Snapseed.
How did you use the pro with Snapseed
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by JasonSleek(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
eki2000:
Good picture,

WAR AGAINST GCAM PATRIOTS, SHOW YOUR REAL CAMERA NOT GCAM
Merci.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by JasonSleek(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=rayjox post=81061176][/quote]easy.... When I'm done shooting, I process with Snapseed from the gallery.

This was just with HDR only... There's like a thousand tweaks in there...
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by JasonSleek(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Shot today...

Nokia X5

Bokeh Mode.

Monochrome with Snapseed.

#JayShots

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
JasonSleek:
Shot today...

Nokia X5

Bokeh Mode.

Monochrome with Snapseed.

#JayShots
lunch cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Stock RN7 camera, Pro mode.

1. Original Shot.
2. Edited.

I'm F_Ade btw...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jheypeel(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
festwiz:
Stock RN7 camera, Pro mode.

1. Original Shot.
2. Edited.

I'm F_Ade btw...
Which app editor did you use boss
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OCTAVO: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
I purposely took these pictures this evening because of that guy shouting Gcam up and down. Some use Gcam and still snap horrible pictures. Try and appreciate good pictures because it goes beyond Gcam, the photographer's prowess should be commended. Oya this is not gcam! Are you okay now?

12 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jheypeel:

Which app editor did you use boss
I used Snapseed for this.

Sometimes I use Lightroom CC but Snapseed is my usual go to for editing my photos.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
OCTAVO:
I purposely took these pictures this evening because of that guy shouting Gcam up and down. Oya this is not gcam! Are you okay now?

Exactly. It's not about the camera but the person behind it. I'm sure I can shoot good photos with a device as old as an Infinix Hot 4...
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ziyech(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
RN7 stock cam,

Nairaland reduced it's quality..
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
This Gcam debate is really getting stale undecided
I thought we have flogged this issue enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.