Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (212362 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
I love the word you used. Similar but not exact. angry grin
Can we continue now? grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gptech:

So if I create a thread for music on our devices, you'll tell everyone to use their default music player right? Those posting pics with Gcam, did they borrow another person's hardware to shoot? I smelly you are seriously unhappy because people can achieve almost similar picture quality as the 'almighty' pixels tongue

People with smaller devices can take better photos than him.

Having a racing car is one thing, been able to race with it is another thing.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

same way you made your first pix. Redmi 7 night sight and Gcam mod night sight no edits.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
is it your thread? Better shut up and open your own thread or I tell the mods to get u off my thread thank you.
You are fo*l*sh to think you can moderate what anyone wishes to post on this thread. To post proof of owning a pixel 3 will become a problem to you if asked

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
same way you made your first pix. Redmi 7 night sight and Gcam mod night sight no edits.
no night sight on 7's stock
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
genius43:

People with smaller devices can take better photos than him.

Having a racing car is one thing, been able to race with it is another thing.
Typical example of why Nigeria is what it is today. Many rich people are not happy seeing the poor making progress. Imagine person wen dey use used Pixel xl nr gree allow people rest, wetin go happen if e actually get Pixel 3 xl grin.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
hardeycute:
You are fo*l*sh to think you can moderate what anyone wishes to post on this thread. To post proof of owning a pixel 3 will become a problem to you if asked
dragnet, puskin rule 2. Using verbal aggressive and insulting words. Do justice thank you.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
hardeycute:
grin.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gptech:

Typical example of why Nigeria is what it is today. Many rich people are not happy seeing the poor making progress. Imagine person wen dey use used Pixel xl nr gree allow people rest, wetin go happen if e actually get Pixel 3 xl grin.
I have iPhone xs and pixel 3. I don't own pixel xl anymore
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gptech:

Can we continue now? grin
why not? smiley cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by WizAkzy: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
grin grin grin for your mind now, you have Savage me grin cheesy
My guy how you dey enjoy your R7 jare?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ebubemg(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Note 5 gcam, if e pain u delete ur account

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
why not? smiley cheesy
Ok, shot on Xiaomi Mi 8Lite, gcam tongue.
Before I forget, weather is really cloudy here otherwise shocked.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ebubemg:
Note 5 gcam, if e pain u delete ur account
grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 8 lite, gcam night sight, you can check the time if you like

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
dragnet, puskin rule 2. Using verbal aggressive and insulting words. Do justice thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Bursted grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS post=81032246[color=#990000:
grin I die here. I hope you did not study law because you will be trying so hard to win cases. Hahaha did you see any abusive word there? If they say go to school you will say no. Nawaoo. [/color]
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
WizAkzy:
My guy how you dey enjoy your R7 jare?
the phone dey he side oo...the owner(my friend) just dey enjoy am, me sef con dey jealous grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gcam grin,Oga chester48 howfar just accept the truth sell off you pixel and we would add money for you to get another phone cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gptech:

Stop this please, post anyone you like.
I like gcam cheesy cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by WizAkzy: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by LeiderJa: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
drjprince:
Gcam grin,Oga chester48 howfar just accept the truth sell off you pixel and we would add money for you to get another phone cheesy
Beautiful!!!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pix 1: Original
Pix 2: Edited

Shot with GCam RN7 by my bro.

7 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by SofttBae: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
The phantom 9 shot it!

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
SofttBae:
The phantom 9 shot it!

Where was this picture shot?

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by mummyson26(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
genius43:

Where was this picture shot?
Probably kenya
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
It's another one. RN7

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
I have iPhone xs and pixel 3. I don't own pixel xl anymore
ddjay:
Record breaking lie, you will soon see this lie in the Guinness book of records
grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
genius43:

I saw it and I gave up on replying him.
this thread always make me laff.. Pixel 3xl max
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
genius43:

Stop trying to play the rich card. As long as no one is begging you for food, he/she is not poor.

Such myopic reasoning.
shat ap o...chester na rich man.. others are poor because they dont use pixel 3xl pixel grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.