Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211182 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by godspeed: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2019
daamazing:
hi, I have a Canon Rebel EOS T5i With full mobile studio for less than your quoted price. Hmu via my signature for negotiations. Thanks!

Gptech , how good is this camera?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2019
godspeed:

Gptech , how good is this camera?
From reviews, the Nikon D7100 is better.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

The matter weak me, that was how i saw a thread where a guy using pouvior 2 was asking why he couldn't install Gcam on it
Come see savage responses him receive cheesygrincheesygrin
Hahaha grin. MTK people dey find GCam. Lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Realboygenius(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Phantom 9

18 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Realboygenius:
Phantom 9

Tecno and Infinix na nonsense, but aswear, this picture over make sense
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Realboygenius:
Phantom 9
grin phantom 9 the useless phone
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
Realboygenius:
Phantom 9

More Phantom 9 pics abeg
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
ityP:

Tecno and Infinix na nonsense, but aswear, this picture over make sense

The picture is good, nice scene but the blue looked washed out in my opinion.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
The picture is overexposed. It's quite sharp but the saturation is poor.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
atheistandproud:
Yeah. Classic Infinix/Tecno stuff.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by godspeed: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
atheistandproud:

I think overall, it's still a very good picture. Saturation can always be adjusted
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
My new wallpaper. I made it myself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
genius43:

I think it looks natural to me. Bumping up the saturation would have made the sky look fake.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
atheistandproud:

The exposure to me is just right. Saturation too is ok. At least it looks very natural
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Realboygenius:
Phantom 9
Highlights are slightly overblown.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
genius43:

yup
festwiz:
Highlights are slightly overblown.
atheistandproud:
yup
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Reddington(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Realboygenius:
Phantom 9
Nice view but the pic looks washed out probably due to overexposure... Poor saturation... Doesn't look natural. Still a nice shot tho.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2019
Galaxy a50

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2019
a50

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2019
nairaland really reduced the quality of my pictures
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2019
dragonstar14:
nairaland really reduced the quality of my pictures
not really,ur picture didn't quite cut it. Sorry tongue

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mckandre:
let others be the judge of that
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by AMINDA: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nice thread.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by godspeed: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
ityP:

The exposure to me is just right. Saturation too is ok. At least it looks very natural

I think the guy just shot himself by revealing the phone type too soon knowing people around here got zero respect for that brand.

He could have posted the picture and added something like "guess which phone ". By so doing, he would have gotten an honest opinion of the picture and thereafter reveal the name.

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by godspeed: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mckandre:

Funny you, grin but that pic is good enough
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
godspeed:

I think the guy just shot himself by revealing the phone type too soon knowing people around here got zero respect for that brand.

He could have posted the picture and added something like "guess which phone ". By so doing, he would have gotten an honest opinion of the picture and thereafter reveal the name.

You don talk am finish.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
a50

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
dragonstar14:
let others be the judge of that
Tbh the pictures were good....
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
dragonstar14:
a50
did u edit this?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mizik:
did u edit this?
yeah
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by SaucyBenks(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.