Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211903 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drexel39(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
godspeed:

I stole Ur picture and set as my wall paper.

These are breathtaking pictures I'm seeing here ooo.

I was thinking of getting the pixel 4 this October primarily because of the camera, but seeing the shots from S10 and now Ur S9, im in a serious dilemma.

Maybe a camera is only as good as the photographer afterall.
thanks alot,I am glad u love it
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by KingKai: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
drexel39:
thanks alot,I am glad u love it
So u beta start preparing to take us in photographing classes grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drexel39(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin
KingKai:

So u beta start preparing to take us in photographing classes grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by godspeed: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Reddington:
Redmi note 5 pro. NL took away a huge chunk of quality, sadly.

Ah ah!

How do u guys manage to take good shots like this? Una go for mobile photography training?

I think you guys should start dropping hints on mobile photography here.

This shot is almost as good as the one on the pixel and it came from a RN5? I don't need wasting my money looking for phones with best cameras ooo, I think it's your photography skills that matters

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
godspeed:

Ah ah!

How do u guys manage to take good shots like this? Una go for mobile photography training?

I think you guys should start dropping hints on mobile photography here.

This shot is almost as good as the one on the pixel and it came from a RN5? I don't need wasting my money looking for phones with best cameras ooo, I think it's your photography skills that matters

I dropped two videos on the Xiaomi thread sometime ago check it out.

Also not for the sake of argument but knowledge, the difference between Sony IMX 586 and 582 is video recording. While the 586 can do 4k/60fps, the 582 tops out at 4k/30fps.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by godspeed: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
genius43:

I dropped two videos on the Xiaomi thread sometime ago check it out.

Also not for the sake of argument but knowledge, the difference between Sony IMX 586 and 582 is video recording. While the 586 can do 4k/60fps, the 582 tops out at 4k/30fps.

Ok, I'll sure follow the thread. Don't wanna be wasting money looking for the best camera phone, I think it's my skills that need sharpening.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
godspeed:

Ok, I'll sure follow the thread. Don't wanna be wasting money looking for the best camera phone, I think it's my skills that need sharpening.

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/5673#81006400

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Osaki07: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
ORIJIN201:
S9, night mode (stock Samsung camera). Slight editing using instagram app.
Is this Abesan estate? Baruwa?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
godspeed:

If pics are so important to you, forget about phones, even the ones they will make in 10 years time can't compete with a dedicated camera. Am shocked sometimes that people spend about 400k to upgrade to a flagship device because they expect to get a huge upgrade in camera. Just buy for instance a Nikon D750 for around 450k and enjoy true photography for many years to come. If money is not an issue and you travel alot and would like taking pics alone, then mirrorless cameras are the way to go because of the or light weight and portability , like the Sony Alpha Series grin.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gptech:

If pics are so important to you, forget about phones, even the ones they will make in 10 years time can't compete with a dedicated camera. Am shocked sometimes that people spend about 400k to upgrade to a flagship device because they expect to get a huge upgrade in camera. Just buy for instance a Nikon D750 for around 450k and enjoy true photography for many years to come. If money is not an issue and you travel alot and would like taking pics alone, then mirrorless cameras are the way to go because of the or light weight and portability , like the Sony Alpha Series grin.

Baba Sony Alpha Series(A7R III, A7 III), lemme comma be going.

You for add Nikon Z6 & Z7, Canon EOS RP and Canon EOS 5D Mark IV(DSLR though).

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by godspeed: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by godspeed: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gptech:

Yeah, I got a small canon camera I bought about six years back for around 88k I still use till now but some pictures I've seen on this thread makes it look like a toy.

My problem with DSLR is the zoom lens. I heard for u to get the best of the camera, you'll need a zoom lens and some cost about 1m.

Photography is my hobby, I'm so passionate about it. If I get some decent camera that'll not need expensive zoom lens to work, I think I'm ok.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by godspeed: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gptech:

I saw these on jiji. Pls which will u recommend. Please note I'm not willing to spend more than 300k since I'm not planning to become a professional photographer.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
genius43:

Baba Sony Alpha Series(A7R III, A7 III), lemme comma be going.

You for add Nikon Z6 & Z7, Canon EOS RP and Canon EOS 5D Mark IV(DSLR though).
Kuku kee person na grin.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
godspeed:

I saw these on jiji. Pls which will u recommend. Please note I'm not willing to spend more than 300k since I'm not planning to become a professional photographer.
Have used the Nikon D7100, it's good for outdoors shots but not suitable for low light pics, noise goes up easily at ISO 3200 upwards. Will advice you add the cash and stick with the D750, then you'll enjoy both low light and outdoor pics.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
godspeed:

Yeah, I got a small canon camera I bought about six years back for around 88k I still use till now but some pictures I've seen on this thread makes it look like a toy.

My problem with DSLR is the zoom lens. I heard for u to get the best of the camera, you'll need a zoom lens and some cost about 1m.

Photography is my hobby, I'm so passionate about it. If I get some decent camera that'll not need expensive zoom lens to work, I think I'm ok.
Zoom lens kee! You don't need some lenses since you are not into professional photography that much you can get the Camera and any follow come lens say 50mm. Then later when you have some cash, you can buy good lenses from third parties like Sigma, some are less than 100k. Meanwhile, you should check for cheaper sources of cameras like Amazon.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ORIJIN201(m): 12:38am On Aug 28, 2019
Osaki07:
Is this Abesan estate? Baruwa?
Abesan Estate.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Osaki07: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Abesan Estate.
I see.

I stay somewhere around too
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2019
godspeed:

You need a prime lens more than a zoom lens if you want to do well in normal everyday photography. The 35 mm or 50 mm prime lens would do the trick.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2019
godspeed:

The Nikon D7100 would serve you well since you're not gonna be doing serious professional photography. Some pro photographers in Jos here use it a lot and get good output. Try it out. Then get prime lenses for it. You're good to go
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by StylesX: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
drjprince:
leave that idiot,some people on this forum are very mad undecided
That's how you insult your dad too, gutter children, stay on nairaland and be a full time ass licker.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Trex4(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Infinix Hot 4 Lite....No Gcam....Stock Cam....Night Mode cool

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Trex4:

Am I a joke to you? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
StylesX:
That's how you insult your dad too, gutter children, stay on nairaland and be a full time ass licker.
thanks grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
drjprince:
thanks grin

Epic.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Trex4:
Lol. "No Gcam"? As if GCam will install in the first place. Lol grin

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daamazing(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
godspeed:

hi, I have a Canon Rebel EOS T5i With full mobile studio for less than your quoted price. Hmu via my signature for negotiations. Thanks!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
festwiz:
The matter weak me, that was how i saw a thread where a guy using pouvior 2 was asking why he couldn't install Gcam on it
Come see savage responses him receive cheesygrincheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OneKinGuy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Trex4:
grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Trex4(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
festwiz:
I Say Make I Join Una Dey Shout "Gcam" And "Night Mode" Nah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
genius43:

Epic.
thanks sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Trex4:
I Say Make I Join Una Dey Shout "Gcam" And "Night Mode" Nah grin grin
no worry very soon u go upgrade cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.