Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (212208 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mark9854(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Thayay:
Lightroom mobile bro.... But this was just a filter (berries) from the Stock camera
those are beautifully captured images bro... would you say the lightroom mobile app is better than Snapseed? am seriously looking for the best app for editing photos on mobile.
genius43 and co I could use your insights too on the above question.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mark9854:

those are beautifully captured images bro... would you say the lightroom mobile app is better than Snapseed? am seriously looking for the best app for editing photos on mobile.

Everything lies on you.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

I doubt the Fi calls works.. Data maybe

Umm... They do too work.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mark9854:

I'm not really used to Snapseed though. But Lightroom mobile is more fluid for me.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nice shot

10 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
I think my stock cam camera is more balanced than mu gcam...

1 and 2 stock cam
3,&4 gcam

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by awoo47: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:
Redmi 7

Stock.

Still can't set Gcam on this phone.

I need someone to help if in Ibadan
what is benefit of gcam self pls explain to me
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
awoo47:
Google and youtube
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
awoo47:

Well, I haven't used it before.

But people said it helps take better pictures than stock camera
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
RN7

13 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Music and Soul
BEATS BY DRE

13 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
wolfenstein:
Music and Soul
BEATS BY DRE

These are nice as hell!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

These are nice as hell!
Thanks bro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sanandreas(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Central Business District RN7

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by aezenkwu(m): 4:53am On Dec 12, 2019
ityP:
Nice shot
. What is this !
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by aezenkwu(m): 4:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Gcam oneplus6t

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2019
wolfenstein:
Music and Soul
BEATS BY DRE
Bro. This is so lovely cool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2019
IKON360:
RN7
Nice shot bro

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2019
Thayay:
Bro. This is so lovely cool
Thanks man
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Sunrise RN5.

9 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2019
genius43:
Sunrise RN5.
You guys are just making my morning smiley
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2019
Thayay:
You guys are just making my morning smiley
Osheey!!!

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thayay:
Nice shot bro
Thank you
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2019
wolfenstein:
Music and Soul
BEATS BY DRE
It's available for sale for just chikini money
MacBook retina 12"
8gb ram
256gb SSD

Beats studio 3
Carrycase and cords
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by mmsen: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
radautoworks:

It works everywhere in the world except Cuba that's why I got it. No roaming anywhere. I travel a lot. Of course not free. Got to pay monthly but I get unlimited call, data and text. When I'm in the USA calling Nigeria is free. I only pay extra when I use it to call while in Nigeria which is why I have my 9mobile

How much for Google Fi? I'm seeing $10 per gigabyte, capped at $60 (6 GB) which doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
mmsen:

How much for Google Fi? I'm seeing $10 per gigabyte, capped at $60 (6 GB) which doesn't seem like a good deal to me.
There are two plans
1)Your payment is capped at $60 but your data is not capped at 6GB

2) unlimited everything https://fi.google.com/about/plans/

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by mmsen: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
u
radautoworks:

There are two plans
1)Your payment is capped at $60 but your data is not capped at 6GB

2) unlimited everything https://fi.google.com/about/plans/

Thanks.

$70 (plus tax) doesn't seem like a good deal to me.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
mmsen:
u

Thanks.

Okay
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
mmsen:
u

Thanks.

Depends on your data usage, tbh.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Depends on your data usage, tbh.

Exactly. My lowest bill on the old plan was $28 and highest $60 plus international calls from Nigeria brought it to $117. With the new plan I hotspot EVERYONE even when Dem no send me grin

And the point of Google Fi is if you travel a lot. Being able to call 50 different countries (including Nigeria) for free from the US and having no roaming charges anywhere in the world with unlimited data is amazing. I pay $45 each because my family is on it but even at $70 it is cheap and convenient to never have to switch phones when traveling.

Also, you can pause and reactivate your service a dozen times a day if you like through the app. My mom turns hers off when she's Nigeria and reactivates in a second on her way to the airport.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
I think definition of cheap is subjective, rich mans understanding of cheap is not the same with poor mans own nd vice versa. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mckandre:
I think definition of cheap is subjective, rich mans understanding of cheap is not the same with poor mans own nd vice versa. cool

Agreed. But in this context I'm basing "cheap" on what it would cost for the same service with anyone else. Apples to apples so to speak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.