Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211379 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
from your write up it shows Infinix camera is better than Xiaomi phone's. What a waste of phones
After I bought my phone and installed gcam and compared with my stock camera and found out that the gcam is better, since then I've concentrated on the gcam. Saying the Redmi note 7 is a waste cos I compared my phones gcam and Infinix s4 stock camera is so low coming from you. I don't know why you always sound pained whenever gcam installed on any other phone is mentioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by TYglobal: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

After I bought my phone and installed gcam and compared with my stock camera and found out that the gcam is better, since then I've concentrated on the gcam. Saying the Redmi note 7 is a waste cos I compared my phones gcam and Infinix s4 stock camera is so low coming from you. I don't know why you always sound pained whenever gcam installed on any other phone is mentioned.

he'll be alright last last.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MightyGEE(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

That's is a bias comparison. You compare stock with stock.. Everyone knows GCAM will always be better than stock camera

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2019
MightyGEE:

That's is a bias comparison. You compare stock with stock.. Everyone knows GCAM will always be better than stock camera
Oga mightyGee so you brought your ignorance and stupidity to this thread you go run last last

Mafo' cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

he was surprised midrangers are taking pixel like photos as an owner of Google pixel he claims to be, it is disheartening

Because he would have gotten redmi note 7 and slapped it gcam instead of buying the first generation pixel

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2019
MightyGEE:

I guess you were not there when he was bragging that no phone camera can beat his own camera unfortunately he didn't specify if stock or gcam. I have never hidden the fact that i use gcam on my rn7. He can as well install gcam on his Infinix so we can have a rematch!
Most people here don't understand the beauty of android.
I use viper4android and dolby digital plus sound mod on my phone and I get the best sound experience even if I use a 500 naira ear piece talk less of high end ear piece and you expect me to feel bad about it? I bought a phone and installed gcam and I'm getting amazing pix shouldn't I be happy and satisfied? With andriod almost anything is possible and xiaomi and some developers makes it easy. So its not my fault.

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2019
MightyGEE:

Without GCAM xiaomi's stock camera is nowhere near the infinix S series camera, camon, infinix zeros series . Well thanks to GCAM

Hehehehehe, it is a lie though.

All my RN5 pictures on this thread have been stock camera. Don't deceive yourself with over saturation and under exposure

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2019
MightyGEE:

ny friend uses redmi 7 and a church member uses infinix s4, pictures from the s4 appears pixelated , overexposed(backlight like Windows and skies are blownout with brightness) and very noisy, worse with the front camera, its very grainy and filled with noise(caused by interpolation of megapixel to 32mp), the redmi 7 stock camera definitely looks better no matter the settings you choose. edge detection for portraits on the redmi 7 stock camera is way better than that the s4 and gcam mod. the s4 has ultra wide angle camera, but its not up to the quality you get on the lg g5(w/out gcam) ultra wide angle (tested them) despite at same 8megapixel ....
gcam on redmi 7 and lg g5 is on an iphone 8 level and even better[lg g5](tested it), just make sure you download the right mod and use the best settings, and you will be blown. the s4 isnt bad at all, but when compared to redmi 7 you will notice the s4 flaws

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2019
genius43:

Hehehehehe, it is a lie though.

All my RN5 pictures on this thread have been stock camera. Don't deceive yourself with over saturation and under exposure

Lol. People are so used to over saturation and under exposure that they see it as a yardstick to defining a good camera. I took some shots on my RN8 stock cam and compared it to Camon 12 and Camon 12 pro stock cam and my shots came out the closest to the real image. GCAM is even out of it 'cos that's a killer move. Most people don't understand what "phoneography" entails... All they want to see is oversaturated pictures and the camera is dope! Even on Infinix S5, my stock cam on RN8 still trumps it.

PS: I'm not saying the phones I compared my phone with take bad shots. It's a comparison and I'm sure the intent is as clear as day.

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2019
MightyGEE:

Without GCAM xiaomi's stock camera is nowhere near the infinix S series camera, camon, infinix zeros series . Well thanks to GCAM
pls ignorantly go to any gcam download site and see if it's only xiaomi you'll find there. Samsung galaxy s series, oneplus, LG, Huawei users are all there asking, downloading and installing their respective phone's gcam. So you mean all of their stock camera is bad?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2019
MightyGEE:

Learn to pick your fight.. This Is not an argument you want to have trust me ... Chester is playing with the Xiaomi guys.. don't take his word for it ... Go back to your infinix thread where you are king .. You don't want to have this argument here trust me
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

it was never a comparison, you compared gcam to an Infinix stick cam. If he installs gcam on his Infinix too, he will achieve same result. And of course you can install gcam in MediaTek phone.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by TYglobal: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
it was never a comparison, you compared gcam to an Infinix stick cam. If he installs gcam on his Infinix too, he will achieve same result. And of course you can install gcam in MediaTek phone.

Gcam on RN7 and gcam on Mi9t doesn't achieve thesame result, one is clearly better. Gcam on S4 can't achieve same result with RN7 take it or leave it , Gcam only optimizes the phone's camera , it won't give it what it doesn't have so chill.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:
pls ignorantly go to any gcam download site and see if it's only xiaomi you'll find there. Samsung galaxy s series, oneplus, LG, Huawei users are all there asking, downloading and installing their respective phone's gcam. So you mean all of their stock camera is bad?
lol. Why download another camera if your phone takes good photos?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
so has to give you the impression that you spent too much on a pixel device

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Galaxy s7 edge stock

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gcam

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
iheartellah:
Gcam

This is not the right mod for your phone.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
genius43:

This is not the right mod for your phone.
yeah that's true, I've tried several and they don't work so well...I'll keep searching tho. Do you happen to have any one?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
choose one

cake without iceing

cake with iceing
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
iheartellah:
Gcam
it All boils down to settings

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gabson001:
my Nokia killing it
the bokeh effect doest feel natural looking at the object and background separation.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Aceed: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
which phone and which gcam mod?

Nastydroid:
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MightyGEE(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
drjprince:
Oga mightyGee so you brought your ignorance and stupidity to this thread you go run last last

Mafo' cheesy
I'm conversing with people of high IQ bro.. Take a chill pill.. Let me discuss and learn from your co colleagues that are xiaom users with high mentality.. As you can see these people are laying their points in a constructive way rather than barking wink
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
MightyGEE:

I'm conversing with people of high IQ bro.. Take a chill pill.. Let me discuss and learn from your co colleagues that are xiaom users with high mentality.. As you can see these people are laying their points in a constructive way rather than barking wink
high IQ people cheesy cheesy

I hope you didn't count yourself among

Because you are a dumbass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
Of cause it takes very good photos. Gcam makes it better proof that the camera hardware is superb for a mid ranger. Are you saying that every phone that has a gcam mod has a bad camera?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Aceed:
which phone and which gcam mod?

bro it is pixel one,I just add finishing touches with Snapseed
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
Pls be specific, which of the Infinix with mediatek that gcam can be installed?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MightyGEE(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
drjprince:
high IQ people cheesy cheesy

I hope you didn't count yourself among

Because you are a dumbass
grin grin still better than a dog that always bark everywhere
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
TYglobal:

Gcam on RN7 and gcam on Mi9t doesn't achieve thesame result, one is clearly better. Gcam on S4 can't achieve same result with RN7 take it or leave it , Gcam only optimizes the phone's camera , it won't give it what it doesn't have so chill.
but it's only software. So it will achieve same result, as long as it's not a real pixel device
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

Pls be specific, which of the Infinix with mediatek that gcam can be installed?
popular helio p22. To burst your bubbles, do you have a p22 phone running Android 9, and I will give you a link to a working gcam and then no need to buy a Xiaomi phone anymore grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.