Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits (19249 Views)

BBC Pundits Question Tobi Amusan's 100m Hurdles World Record / 2022: Salah Voted Player's Player Of The Year,ronaldo Makes PFA Team Of The Year / Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by andrew444(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Collins10:
Digne over Robertson?

This has got to be a joke!

Lucas digne is a very good player

But Robertson ahead of him sha as far as this year player of the year is concerned
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Goalnaldo(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2019
andrew444:

So what can Happen in laliga ?

All the players will come from Barca ?

If yes reply back let me proove you wrong
players will be selected from different teams.
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by andrew444(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2019
Goalnaldo:
players will be selected from different teams.

Lol you don proove me wrong already

But this Epl list is not bad nah

You can't compare what city and Liverpool players did to others
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by KendrickAyomide: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2019
logon599:
Pogba, Aguero, Fernandinho shouldn't be in this team. Hazard, Wijnaldum, Salah, and anyone of Doucoure, Ruben Neves, Moutinho should've been in.
you no know anything at all
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Larryslim(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2019
Are these guys seriously saying wijnaldum?
Lmao, Pogba has 13goals and 9assists, that's the highest for a CM this season, how many does wijnaldum have?
Lol, Pogbagenda again grin
As a manutd, truly pogba doesn't deserve to be there, he's been so inconsistent for it's during Jose period, under Ole he had good games but it seems he has returned to factory settings.
They consider hazard a winger so he can't be in the midfield, I would have picked Ruben Neves for the outstanding work he has done for wolves this season.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Ibegtodiffer: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2019
I'm I the only one thinking Rudiger should replace Laporte?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Cityfirstborn(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2019
Liverpool fans can be so annoying and sentimental...someone here is even saying wijnaldum ahead of fernandinho. wan bissaka has performed even better than trent

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by tesppidd: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2019
LordCenturion:
He's overrated this season, Pogba doesn't deserve it, I don't know those that rate players performances,especially in fifa ratings,the most painful is 2010 when Wesley sneidjer deserved it,they gave it to Messi,another error this year award,Ronaldo deserve it,they gave it Modric,it was this year they remembered that midfielder need to get the award,this season award should belong to Messi, am patiently waiting for the person they will give it to this time..... Nonsense ratings, maybe fifa should end voting by individual players, maybe they should be rating them by themselves base on their performances on field,imagine, someone that just watch Modric matches twice a year will vote for him....
grin

Sense man!

You did not tell us what happened in 2013 when Ribery deserved it.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2019
Collins10:
Digne over Robertson?

This has got to be a joke!

How many goals and assists has robertson got?? Compare that to digne. Digne has been more effrective in everton than robertson

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Carlyboi(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2019
andrew444:

Diego jota deserves to be there ?

Oya remove sterling or mane and place him there

Na wa for you o
i would put in the midfield I can take out Silva or Pogba for him!what else?thst guy is a great footballer and has amazing and exceptional this season
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by KevinMarto(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2019
You are right
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Classickj(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2019
Orientalbrother:
fernandinho and aguero is deserving of the list, no better dm and striker than them in the epl, hazard should replace pogba.
Oga hazard is not a MF in case u don't know...
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Boschh(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2019
andrew444:

I love Declan rice but please chill and stop behaving like the English media ,give rice more time

And yes I agree with you about doucoure,the watford guy right ?

Like I mentioned in my post earlier, Declan Rice is more cönsistent in his performance this season.

Yes, Doucoure the watford dude.
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Classickj(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2019
Robert129:
Pogba doesn't deserve that position. Very inconsistent guy.
you can go and remove is name nw

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by andrew444(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2019
Boschh:

Like I mentioned in my post earlier, Declan Rice is more cönsistent in his performance this season.

Yes, Doucoure the watford dude.

Yes doucoure is good
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by andrew444(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Carlyboi:
i would put in the midfield I can take out Silva or Pogba for him!what else?thst guy is a great footballer and has amazing and exceptional this season

Not Bernardo Silva

If you really watch mancity you won't dare to mention Bernardo Silva

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Classickj(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2019
optimusprime2:
It's something we know already...
Pogba doesn't Even deserve second squad of the premier league
but he still make pfa team of d year

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by udemzyudex(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Bonapart:
I think English pundits have something against this guy. All English players in Manchester United are shit this season yet they are singling out poba for bashing over and over

Cos he is the biggest star there collecting a huge sum of money with nothing to show.
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by GerrardLFC80(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Left back should have been Lucas Digne of Everton..
Ahead of Andrew Robertson....are you kidding mebe like say na back of TV this one they watch.
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by GerrardLFC80(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2019
Orientalbrother:
digne is good, but Robertson is better, i am thinking wan bissaka should replace Arnold too,for the right back.
Bissaka replace Arnold.... I don't even think you guys watch EPL at all

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by GerrardLFC80(m): 9:16am On Apr 26, 2019
Cityfirstborn:
Liverpool fans can be so annoying and sentimental...someone here is even saying wijnaldum ahead of fernandinho. wan bissaka has performed even better than trent
I disagree with wijnaldium replacing fernandinho....but bissaka & Arnold...you fall my on that one....Arnold as been the best EPL ryt back this season... Get your facts straight
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Collins10(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

How many goals and assists has robertson got?? Compare that to digne. Digne has been more effrective in everton than robertson
He's a defender!
A fucking defender!
A left back, in case you don't get the memo!

Goals and assists aren't vital statistics used to determine how good a defender is.
Blocks and inteceptions and tackles are!

If a defender scores and assists more, it's a plus to his game.
It doesn't make him any more of a better defender than those who don't.

Some of you are very funny sha.
Imagine using goals and assists to grade a defender!
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Orientalbrother: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Bissaka replace Arnold.... I don't even think you guys watch EPL at all
I understand, you're a loserpool fan
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Orientalbrother: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2019
flington4550:

WTF ... bissaka for Arnold ??
yea, you read it right.
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Orientalbrother: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Classickj:
Oga hazard is not a MF in case u don't know...
is mane a winger?
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Classickj(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2019
Orientalbrother:
is mane a winger?
mane is a winger and also a forward
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Orientalbrother: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2019
Classickj:
mane is a winger and also a forward
then, hazard is a midfielder, winger and forward.
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Ahead of Andrew Robertson....are you kidding mebe like say na back of TV this one they watch.

Says a liverpool fan.. well its expected
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2019
Pogba Isnt Fit 2 Be A Ball Boy In That PFA Team Sef.Dude Is So Full Of Shi.T
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Angelfrost(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2019
sod09:
you m undecided undecidedmean undecided aguero shouldn't be there undecided

As in... Salah over Aguero?.. One should never drink and type. grin
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Bonapart(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2019
udemzyudex:

Cos he is the biggest star there collecting a huge sum of money with nothing to show.
nothing to show really?
Re: Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits by Bonapart(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2019
Collins10:
Calm down.

They are singling him out in this case because HE WAS NAMED IN THE PFA TEAM OF THE YEAR, and they feel he does not deserve it.

If Naby Keita made this PFA team, all these complaints would have been about Keita not Pogba.
Same thing if Smalling had made the list.

This is just logical.
not judging by this PFA Thing. Dude has always be their subject as if he's the only one playing in the United team. If I were I will just leave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? / Zlatan Equals Ronaldo’s Record Of Scoring Against 80 Different European Clubs / Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.