Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos (32182 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Rollitout: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Criminals everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by chrisxxx(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mires:

What is Emeka Woke and Wike doing in that LGA?
They are not in charge of security. Every security outfit in the country reports to Buhari. That is why some people are calling for state police. Unfortunately there are diverse reasons against its formation.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by AngelicBeing: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
sad
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by EmzyT: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rivers state is the last state in Nigeria where I would ever think of Living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Mbediogu(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
godofuck231:
I will love to hear that the Nigerian government has approved licences to carry arms

You hit the point! Even if you don't get a license please have a gun to protect yourself and family. The government has failed.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Omoboricash(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
SarkinYarki:
When you have a president that doesn't care
Pls use your God given gift brain. Who is the chief security of the state? Why is it that u always tribilise very serious secirtity issues . The early u wake up the better for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by nicepoker101(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
godofuck231:
I will love to hear that the Nigerian government has approved licences to carry arms
then enough people will go into criminal activities.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Ten06(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
boyfwend:
I don't lipsrsealed no what Rivers is turning to. I'm sick and tired of reading bad news about my state.
Emohua is the camp for kidnappers. cry
You don't know but Wike know, this is the result of arming boys to win elections and he will continue to arm them to protect his mandate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
must everything bad thing be associated with this Rivers state? From cultist to killings and now kidnapping..what is even happening. ..this section of the road.the Rumuekpe to RUMUJI axis of the east - west road in Portharcourt is turning to something else....the gov't of the state should pls sit up...May God protect us all.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Dantedasz(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
These killer and kidnapping gangs have completely taken over the Emohua local government axis of the East-West Road.
That local government area is the most dangerous area in Rivers state and despite the area being riddled with Police and Army checkpoints at almost every electric pole the killings and kidnappings continue unabated almost every day.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by obembet(f): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
boyfwend:
I don't lipsrsealed no what Rivers is turning to. I'm sick and tired of reading bad news about my state.

Thier leader is the number one citizen of the state. So u will keep on hearing bad news cos wike doesn't give a Bleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by maasoap(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
afroniger:
Rivers again?? Wike should go tough on crime in the state. I am sure his people will support him.

How could he do that when he himself is the chief criminal of Rivers state. Most of the weapons being used by those guys were the same weapons given to them by Wike prior to the 2015 general elections. Too many opposition members were killed like rats back then. Now, crime is at its highest level in that state! I served there in 2011, no criminal activities back then.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by SarkinYarki: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Omoboricash:

Pls use your God given gift brain. Who is the chief security of the state? Why is it that u always tribilise very serious secirtity issues . The early u wake up the better for you

You are the one not using your brain !!!! Does a state governor have control over any policeman or soldier or DSS? hell no!!!! if the president is unwilling to help there is nothing a governor can do ...Meanwhile the same you blamed Jonathan for Boko Haram killings in 2014 whilst absolving the governor then

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Mires: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
chrisxxx:

They are not in charge of security. Every security outfit in the country reports to Buhari. That is why some people are calling for state police. Unfortunately there are diverse reasons against its formation.

Bro, every state Governor in Nigeria get security vote monthly. Don't tell me that Wike is not the chief security officer in Rivers State. Emeka Woke who was a former chairman in Emuoha and currently the chief of Staff, government house knows what happens in Emuoha. They have germane information
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by obembet(f): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
chrisxxx:

You ate still blaming buhari for this? Did u hear this kind of news in other state. My brother, Wike is the most wicked Governor. He doesn't care as long as he's retain fbe seat. Only fool will blame amechi or buhari for this.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by frankmoney(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
chrisxxx:

the security situation actually got worse under wike , wike is the chief security of the state , he should liase with the CP to curb this
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by MyGeneration(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
This place looks like east west road
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
So y’all wont blame Amaechi now for the killings smh hypocrites
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by umuna(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mires:

Bro, every state Governor in Nigeria get security vote monthly. Don't tell me that Wike is not the chief security officer in Rivers State. Emeka Woke who was a former chairman in Emuoha and currently the chief of Staff, government house knows what happens in Emuoha. They have germane information

THANKS BROS. MOST OF THOSE BOYS WORK FOR POLITICIANS TO RECK HAVOC. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by ogmask: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
boyfwend:

But some pple (I don't know if you share their sentiment ) say it's ameachi that is killing rivers pple. I just wonder how they forgot how ameachi fortified rivers state in order to check these miscreants. The rivers state govt of today prefers to play politics with the situation.
All the security gadgets and equipment bought by amaechi including chopper were prevented from coming into the state/ country. Most pple hailed Jonathan then. Who dey suffer am now....

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by babzo(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
seunlayi:
Why their pics? I expected nairaland to have grown more than these. Those pics will scary to the friends and relative of the victims.

Even if you have to post, cover it

To call Nigeria and by extension Nairaland a zoo, would be an insult to animals.
A zoo is much better organized with clear lines of order; thats why humans are able to stand 10 meters from a lion and be safe.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by babzo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Centino:
We really need to think again before posting gory pictures of the dead. It impresses no one and it's cruel on their relatives. Let whoever can do something about this please do. Thanks.

You think they are listening to you? They are all the same. Completely deaf and inhumane.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Sweetnesstwins: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
I witnessed it, was on my way from Bayelsa... Thank you Lord for preserving my life. I am exempted from any form of evil.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by doskie(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
TechCapon:
These days kidnappers no longer go for the rich anymore, they kidnap poor people in large numbers and collect ransom from each of them. If each passenger can pay 200k for their release, the kidnappers will be smiling home with millions of naira. Crime has become a lucrative business in Nigeria, shame on us.
yet our unserious government cannot do something about the use of mobile Telecom networks and geo placing to locate the position of the kidnappers. We are so concerned about amazing illegal wealth here, forgetting that when we have money and no brains to monitor and govern ourselves with technology, we will all be endangered species
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by luluman: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
godofuck231:
Are you a child? That will worsen the situation now.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Pavarottii(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
jaxxy:
How can security be addressed in rivers state?
In rivers or Nigeria?
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Pavarottii(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
frankmoney:
the security situation actually got worse under wike , wike is the chief security of the state , he should liase with the CP to curb this
Wike won't liaise shit... Wen he wanted to create security watch... The same federal govt went to their camp and destroyed, chased, maimed and even jailed some of the boys... Why do u think Wike is not saying anything again... So u guys should take Una cry to FG.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Pavarottii(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
tolguy:
Fear South!!!
And love north abi? South south is d most peaceful incase u don't know...
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by jaxxy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pavarottii:

In rivers or Nigeria?

In Nigeria bt rivers is a case study on its own besides other places where it’s due to insurgents or herdsmen. It’s terrible.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by KaptainAfrika: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
If it was in the North, they would say "Let them enjoy their 'Next Level'..."

When you let a rabid beast on the loose, it won't return to its cage, until it has satiated its hunger.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Basher8583: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
afroniger:
Rivers again?? Wike should go tough on crime in the state. I am sure his people will support him.
So you think he doesnt have a hand in it. All those crazy kidnappers work for him and thats why they brazenly do what they do in the open.
Re: Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Expensive2000(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
seunlayi:
Why their pics? I expected nairaland to have grown more than these. Those pics will scary to the friends and relative of the victims.

Even if you have to post, cover it
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.