Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan (6764 Views)

Facebook Might Soon Introduce A Face ID Login Method / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by ken6488(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
decoolseun:

Wow...

Code pls.
*777#

Then 1
Then 1
Then 7
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by ken6488(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Decepticon:
If you don't like GLO ur cup of tea
as for me GLO all the way
500 naira 3gb weekends

My nigga
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by shedy03(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
ken6488:

Maybe you are not a heavy data user

Since they reduced there night plan undecided

Bleep them
Sure, am not a heavy user.
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by ken6488(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
shedy03:

Sure, am not a heavy user.

To catch them I have a date table

I compare airtel and GLo

Airtel was twice more than glo so apart from their nonsense night plan noway grin

Glo unlimited
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by Godsfavour78: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
1x2x3:

On Glo I'm actually getting 8GB for 2k. It's faster than any other 4G I have used.
please what's the code for this.
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by Dbeloved206: 1:19am On Apr 27, 2019
Get your website built for just 30k. Duration of 1 week and your site is live.
Call or text 09054302214 now
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by stacia05(f): 2:51am On Apr 27, 2019
[left][/left]i love mine too
Just miss it
shedy03:

Glo that will dash u data u cannot use. lol.
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by roughcoin12: 5:21am On Apr 27, 2019
ken6488:
angry Airtel is very stingy
1 day
5h

I love my glo Sim
5h sub available for glo
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by Gabson001(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2019
If glo were ladies i will forever remain single.. Those people can disappoint chai

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by jacoblive(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2019
champion event will take place Saturday, May 4 and will be streamed live .Canelo vs Jacobs live streaming on DAZN starting at 09:00 pm EST while SkySports to broadcast live in UK. Live Stream links available.Watch Canelo vs Jacobs live stream middleweights fight on DAZN. Canelo vs Jacobs Full Fight free live stream online, date, time, tickets, undercard, news.<a href="https://danieljacobsfight.com/">Jacobs vs Canelo live stream</a>
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by ken6488(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2019
roughcoin12:

5h sub available for glo

5h for 3gb

Saturday Sunday
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2019
shedy03:

Glo that will dash u data u cannot use. lol.
I used to have this same thought, now I know it's based on your location. They just need to expand their coverage.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by ken6488(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
I used to have this same thought, now I know it's based on your location. They just need to expand their coverage.

Yeah
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by mjizzie(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2019
Godsfavour78:
please what's the code for this.
Get a new Glo sim that is Oga sim, 1k sub is 4gig, 2k sub is 8gig and 2.5k is about 12gig. A ne Glo oga sim will give u that or an old glo sim you have not subscribe too for 4 months +
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by ken6488(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2019
mjizzie:
Get a new Glo sim that is Oga sim, 1k sub is 4gig, 2k sub is 8gig and 2.5k is about 12gig. A ne Glo oga sim will give u that or an old glo sim you have not subscribe too for 4 months +

E be like say I leave yakata
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by oluwaoo(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2019
Airtel is best Network so far as concernced they have cheap data that other and they also have different set of data
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by ken6488(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2019
oluwaoo:
Airtel is best Network so far as concernced
they have cheap data
that other and they also have different set of data

Common glo have the cheapest data plan
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by Godsfavour78: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
mjizzie:
thanks bro
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by mjizzie(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
ken6488:

E be like say I leave yakata
You cant migrate to Oga sim, Only a new sim or old sim will migrate you automatically to the tarrif
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by ken6488(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
mjizzie:
You cant migrate to Oga sim, Only a new sim or old sim will migrate you automatically to the tarrif

New sim card be that na

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by mjizzie(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
ken6488:

New sim card be that na
Confirm that it is Oga sim before you pay and register the sim.Enjoy
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by ken6488(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
mjizzie:
Confirm that it is Oga sim before you pay and register the sim.Enjoy
Thanks
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by adigunomomama(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hello Guys,

Una well-done oo...

I have been using Airtel for a while now and I be heavy user of data, you guys are right with the way Airtel do drain or make I talk how they do chop data like vampires infact I have used a 7GB in 5 days before and I was like WTF!!! how come? How did it happened but that is Airtel 4G for you. I must testify that it has never disappoint me before even when I connect hot-spot for people and to my laptop

I have used it widely in almost all the LGA in Lagos, there was a time I traveled to Iseyin in Oyo state, I even go deeper to all those villages like ipapo and one other village before you reach igboho, this Airtel 4G stand gidigba there and no blink.

I woke up this morning and I saw this thread about Glo good, glo better, Glo oga sim lol... Na so I rush enter market go buy the SIM and try it oo. I registered the sim, recharge 500NGN for the Yakata weekend abi wetin be that weekend package all of una dey praise here, Omo since 2pm now, Glo no see 3G for my side talkless of 4G lol. After 2hrs of being offline, na so I rushed go carry my Airtel back. Since now the glo sim just dead pkatapkata lol... I don waste 1k today be lol

I no regret anything but my surprise is that in this 2019 a line abi wetin I go call am sef go dey select areas to work fine and not everywhere in a state like Lagos abeg all of una wey dey praise GLO I greet una ooo. It is one of the useless line I ever come across in the world, just imagine lol and they are spending millions on rubbish ambassadors. They can't do their coverage, Rubbish

To all of una wey dey praise dem, make una continue and you wey just see this thread and you are using AIRTEL 4G or mtn, don't waste your energy and money to go buy SIM ooo it's a waste olorun.

Next time I hear GLO I go tear race cheesy
Re: Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan by ken6488(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
adigunomomama:
Hello Guys,

Una well-done oo...

I have been using Airtel for a while now and I be heavy user of data, you guys are right with the way Airtel do drain or make I talk how they do chop data like vampires infact I have used a 7GB in 5 days before and I was like WTF!!! how come? How did it happened but that is Airtel 4G for you. I must testify that it has never disappoint me before even when I connect hot-spot for people and to my laptop

I have used it widely in almost all the LGA in Lagos, there was a time I traveled to Iseyin in Oyo state, I even go deeper to all those villages like ipapo and one other village before you reach igboho, this Airtel 4G stand gidigba there and no blink.

I woke up this morning and I saw this thread about Glo good, glo better, Glo oga sim lol... Na so I rush enter market go buy the SIM and try it oo. I registered the sim, recharge 500NGN for the Yakata weekend abi wetin be that weekend package all of una dey praise here, Omo since 2pm now, Glo no see 3G for my side talkless of 4G lol. After 2hrs of being offline, na so I rushed go carry my Airtel back. Since now the glo sim just dead pkatapkata lol... I don waste 1k today be lol

I no regret anything but my surprise is that in this 2019 a line abi wetin I go call am sef go dey select areas to work fine and not everywhere in a state like Lagos abeg all of una wey dey praise GLO I greet una ooo. It is one of the useless line I ever come across in the world, just imagine lol and they are spending millions on rubbish ambassadors. They can't do their coverage, Rubbish

To all of una wey dey praise dem, make una continue and you wey just see this thread and you are using AIRTEL 4G or mtn, don't waste your energy and money to go buy SIM ooo it's a waste olorun.

Next time I hear GLO I go tear race cheesy

cheesy lol

Though they have bad coverage

Glo is the best in my area

Airtel is cool but airtel is not data friendly

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) / The Most Annoying Phone / God Of War On Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.