Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People (3683 Views)

MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by crackclap: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
How Long Should A Good Sex Last? According to a 2008 survey of sex therapists, sex is “too short” when it lasts one to two minutes. “Adequate” is three to seven minutes, and “desirable” is seven to 13. The range for “too long” went up to 30 minutes. Anything longer, like “more than 40,” will henceforth be known as “too Kanye.” – the Cut.

Just as a survey is important, we need to face reality here. And the first one is, if you’ve got a pot belly as a husband, you better get fast to the gym and lose some fats because no attractive spouse wants to cuddle with an unattractive partner. It is not religious? Don’t be an idiot, #No to over spirituality, it is nonsense, and else, cheating can be inevitable.

The second reality is the 20 answers these nice people think. However, note, some are crazy, meaning, they do not mean business.

You know, the pressure put on men to last longer in bed is epitomized in modern pop culture by rapper Missy Elliot who sings how she doesn’t want “no one-minute man,” and dancehall artist Ms. Thing who needs a “one-, two-, three-hour man.” Most men don’t want to finish first in the bedroom for fear of coming up short.

How Long Should A Good Sex Last?

#1. Mr. I. S.

At least 15min…

#2. T.B.B

I don’t think time is important, quality is all that matters… Thinking out loud.

#3. Mr. N. G

Couples are dying early because of the usage of these drugs. Knowing therefore that the maximum range for sex is 3 to 5 minutes, women are to be content with what their husbands offer them. Men are also to remember that the pestle damages earlier than the mortar.

Don’t kill yourself by yourself.

​​Maximum EXTREME RANGE of sex is 13 minutes. Stay away from Tramadol. Men pliz, stop killing yourselves with aphrodisiacs (Sex Enhancing drugs). Depending on what side of the sex duration spectrum men fall on, an average of five minutes is good.

#4. L. D

3hrs 40mins

#5. Tobliz

3-5min after the romance

Don’t miss15 LOVELY MESSES Your “Expectant Wife Will Put Through.

#6. L.A

Until we find something better to do, or get hungry, whichever comes first, or second, third, fifth, eighth, thirteenth, twenty-first, etc. etc.

#7. S.F

5 working days.

#8. J.K
Until the womb leaves its original position.

#9. I. D
8 days, 16 hours, 44 mins and 12 seconds.

#10 M I.
Long enough to make me cum……your orgasm is your problem not mine.

The other 50 thoughts - https://crackclap.com/good-sex/

Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by Burgerlomo: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Where are the team get in get out grin
Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
hmm wat do I know
Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by crackclap: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2019
SmellySperm:
hmm wat do I know

I guess till when you are married, right? So, wait for your time.
Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2019
If am there for more than 15mins. I will sleep off. Maximum of 2rounds a 3days, if you want want the two rounds in a day then it's 5hours interval.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by LordSkinnie(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2019
That one said "5 working days"

grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by Starboytwo(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2019
candlewax:
If am there for more than 15mins. I will sleep off. Maximum of 2rounds a 3days, if you want want the two rounds in a day then it's 5hours interval.
you can't come and kill yourself at all...
Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Starboytwo:
you can't come and kill yourself at all...

I don't want my picture on nairaland front page that I died in action, besides after sex it takes a while before I have the urge again
Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2019
Some want their men to die in active service.
Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by Thukzee01(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Where are the team get in get out grin
grin
Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by Makz: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
#2. T.B.B

''I don't think time is important, quality is all that matter''
Re: How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People by crackclap: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
candlewax:

I don't want my picture on nairaland front page that I died in action, besides after sex it takes a while before I have the urge again

You won't die. All will be well with you if it were with your wife.

(1) (Reply)

Five Types Of Boyfriends, Which Are You? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up / What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.