Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,762 members, 7,862,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) (34334 Views)

See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Epe Has One Of The Best Road Networks In Lagos State (Photos) / Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by poweredcom(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
pH na one city I like cos of the planning and it's very accurate na correct t place after Lagos na pH and abuja and Kano den I go pity Ibadan Sha due to its old Glory the rest of naija na village

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by abc115: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
semasir:
PH has one of the best road networks I have seen in Nigeria probably aside Abuja.
It is a lie...PH has only one main road. ..Aba RD

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Pavarottii(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
magicminister:
Mediocre...

It’s a shame this is what we celebrate. poorly built roads without any form of lane demarcation with open gutters.

Shame!

This is an oil producing state with one of the highest allocations!!

No Lagos get most money every month with d igr of Nigerians ... How far with d Lagos... Is it Eldorado?
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Pavarottii(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
abc115:

So it's ur state that has good road network?
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Pavarottii(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olumyco:
This means PH is beautiful. And people normally relegate it down down.

Get a website for your business today with a token of N6K. Give your business an online presence and grow it. Contact thru WhatsApp: +2347065949717
It's propaganda just to tarnish the image of Rivers state.
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by phireII: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
PH fine sha! Beautiful aerial view garnished with lovely horticulture.
Shey na only Lagos dey get traffic or were these pictures taken on Sunday morning?
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by autonomous22: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rivers state, port Harcourt is beautiful... our only problem here is cultism and kidnapping
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Afonja007: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Naija dey only fine from up go down you go see the main koko

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Ttipsy(f): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
ok
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by nextstep(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Garden city looking beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Born2Breed(f): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
magicminister:
Mediocre...

It’s a shame this is what we celebrate. poorly built roads without any form of lane demarcation with open gutters.

Shame!

Lane demarcation....yes some roads has none.

But open gutters I can't see any.

Port Harcourt is a beautiful city.
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by semasir: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
The Aba Road leads to Abia state and the PH side is better than the Abia just like the Owerri to PH is not that nice.... Port Harcourt roads are way better I'll still say
abc115:

Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by nazicartel(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
magicminister:
Mediocre...

Shame!

Rivers try nah.. go to Bayelsa with less than 10 l.g.a, and maybe 4 functioning l.g.a and see the kind of nonsense government they have
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by PEREZPERECTUS: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
semasir:
PH has one of the best road networks I have seen in Nigeria probably aside Abuja.

NOT TRUE
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Basic123: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Port Harcourt is overrated...SIMPLE!
many areas of Ibadan and Kano look better

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Reference(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi did a lot for Rivers State in terms of road infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Boma39(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
waaaaaaaw
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Salowise: 12:11am On Apr 27, 2019
joshyo1:
which area for Port Harcourt be this, be
cause i live in PH and was born, but it seems i have not been to the sides them before, grin
Me still dey wonder oooo, the only thing I know wike has done is just to patch some roads and renovate some schools.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by frankson1(m): 6:15am On Apr 27, 2019
joshyo1:
which area for Port Harcourt be this, be
cause i live in PH and was born, but it seems i have not been to the sides them before, grin

My brother, I'm also wondering the part of Port Harcourt where these places are. Maybe it's the plan he's showing us.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by guvna(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2019
magicminister:
Mediocre...

Shame!

Well said...Nigeria can do better!!!!
Re: Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) by Algorithimz: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) / Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates / See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.