Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry (1071 Views)

My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / My Husband Rapes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by naijapikin04(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/04/26/my-husband-is-too-sex-hungry-often-rapes-me-wife-alleges-after-16-year-of-marriage/

An Oke-Bola-based trader, Olabisi, has pleaded with a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, Oyo State, to dissolve her 16-year union with her husband, Paul, “because he is too sex hungry and often rapes her.”

Testifying before court president Ademola Odunade, Olabisi, the mother of three, said that her husband might snuff life out of her if the court did not separate them because he usually rapes her.

“My lord, I made up my mind to call it quits with Paul because there is no peace in our marriage.

“Paul often subjects me to untold brutality in the process of sleeping with me.

“If he does not succeed in raping me, he beats or rains curses on me.

“Paul is forever requesting for sex and I fear that he might turn me into something else if I don’t leave him,” she told the court.

“In fact, he is a terrible drunkard and even quarrels with our 15-year-old first child.

“Paul never fends for the children and me, let alone showing concern about their education.

Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
If that man was indeed such a demon, how could she stay married to him for 16 long years?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by Luvlyna(f): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
If that man was indeed such a demon, how could she stay married to him for 16 long years?!

Maybe she was hoping and praying for a change.
It's good to opt out now before she dies. Better late than never.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by Oluromantic: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Luvlyna:

No its better if she had opted out earlier when her children are toddlers but rather endured it because she needed children and keep the status of a married woman. Many women are guilty of it... Many claim not to like sex but will not speak up until they've cleared the burden of childbirth.

That her hubby did not look out or have children outside d marriage despite his desire for sex shows things are right with that man...What some women are praying for and even paying muscular jigolos to get. A confirmation that he'll do anything for sex is to impregnate someone else, sleep with the house help or act as paedophile.

The woman is opting out bcus shes lazy and psychologically unwilling..not the sex type or perhaps thinks shes achieved all that sex can give(grown children) not that the man is overactive..A man she's married for years.. That's a lame excuse

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by bukatyne(f): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Read the full story.

I think they are better off apart.

This is one of rarest cases where both parties agree with the divorce.
Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by Richy4(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Oluromantic:

No its better if she had opted out earlier when her children are toddlers but rather endured it because she needed children and keep the status of a married woman. Many women are guilty of it... Many claim not to like sex but will not speak up until they've cleared the burden of childbirth.

That her hubby did not look out or have children outside d marriage despite his desire for sex shows things are right with that man...What some women are praying for and even paying muscular gigolos to get. A confirmation that he'll do anything for sex is to impregnate someone else, sleep with the house help or act as paedophile.

The woman is opting out bcus shes lazy and psychologically unwilling..not the sex type or perhaps thinks shes achieved all sex can achieve(grown children) not that the man is overactive..A man she's married for years.. That's a lame excuse

I wanted to agree with you but I couldn't to some extent.. I agreed that the woman exaggerated a little.. and lied about the man beating her but quarrel a 15yr old... if he was physically abusive towards her, he can always use the same treatment on the 15yr old logically...

But to say that the woman was lazy, I don't agree with you.. She was the one providing for the family.. while the man doesn't care.. if she toil all day to put food on the table for the family, the last thing on her mind would be sex....

Just imagine a lady that goes out to the market to sell @ 6am, return @ 5pm went to cook for the kids... they had dinner by 7pm... Only for her to relax in bed, the man who should be helping out but gave zero contribution towards the family or doesn't care if the children were eating or going to school said he wants sex.. haba!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Luvlyna:

If that lady could handle 16yrs of abuse (in the name of expecting change), then she certainly can wait for that "change" a little while longer.
Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Richy4:

I wanted to agree with you but I couldn't to some extent.. I agreed that the woman exaggerated a little.. and lied about the man beating her but quarrel a 15yr old... if he was physically abusive towards her, he can always use the same treatment on the 15yr old logically...

But to say that the woman was lazy, I don't agree with you.. She was the one providing for the family.. while the man doesn't care.. if she toil all day to put food on the table for the family, the last thing on her mind would be sex....

Just imagine a lady that goes out to the market to sell @ 6am, return @ 5pm went to cook for the kids... they had dinner by 7pm... Only for her to relax in bed, the man who should be helping out but gave zero contribution towards the family or doesn't care if the children were eating or going to school said he wants sex.. haba!!

As much as a man shouldn't rape his wife, the above certainly doesn't warrant for NOT having sex with your spouse. It's too easy to say that because she has a job, she should disregard her marital duties as a wife.
Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by Luvlyna(f): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If that lady could handle 16yrs of abuse (in the name of expecting change), then she certainly can wait for that "change" a little while longer.

They only stated that they were married for 16years. They didn't say for how long she has been enduring abuse

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by Richy4(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

As much as a man shouldn't rape his wife, the above certainly doesn't warrant for NOT having sex with your spouse. It's too easy to say that because she has a job, she should disregard her marital duties as a wife.

We are all human my brother.... She doesn't want to because she did not see a reason to.... After sex with him then what? The last time I checked sex is a thing of the mind for the women... and when the atmosphere was not ok mentally for them, it became a torture.. that's when we said that sex has now become one sided... with the man enjoying it while the partner was just lying like a log...

He as the man knows what to do to set that atmosphere right by helping her out but he wasn't dping so...Maybe her mindset has been preoccupied... moving around the clock thinking about where the next money for school fees for the kids will come from... how she will put food on the table... Only for the man who was making her look like a widow to appear every now and then demanding for sex... how do u think she can participate in that... Even though I am against using sex as a weapon of revenge but I think she is not in the mood... if he wants her to be he knows what to do..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by Oluromantic: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Richy4:

The lazy as used in the context was an oxymoron biko. Not that she wasn't supporting financially. I meant lazy as not willing to take d challenge to adjust herself in d sex matter
Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Richy4:

We are all human my brother.... She doesn't want to because she did not see a reason to.... After sex with him then what? The last time I checked sex is a thing of the mind for the women... and when the atmosphere was not ok mentally for them, it became a torture.. that's when we said that sex has now become one sided... with the man enjoying it while the partner was just lying like a log...

Fair enough, the moment she realized that was when she should have therefore DIVORCE this man.

He as the man knows what to do to set that atmosphere right by helping her out but he wasn't dping so...Maybe her mindset has been preoccupied... moving around the clock thinking about where the next money for school fees for the kids will come from... how she will put food on the table... Only for the man who was making her look like a widow to appears every now and then demanding for sex... how do u think she can participate in that... Even though I am against using sex as a weapon of revenge but I think she is not in the mood... if he wants her to be he knows what to do..

Millions of men are doing just that (sole breadwinner) and more on a daily, and still mount their wives after that, with no issues whatsoever. Sadly, I doubt this woman would have said the same if there was no kids to show for... Many women turn off completely when they have children and focus on the kids while disregarding completely their spouse.... If that's the case, let these women DIVORCE then.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by Richy4(m): 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Fair enough, the moment she realized that was when she should have therefore DIVORCE this man.

Millions of men are doing just that (sole breadwinner) and more on a daily, and still mount their wives after that, with no issues whatsoever. Sadly, I doubt this woman would have said the same if there was no kids to show for... Many women turn off completely when they have children and focus on the kids while disregarding completely their spouse.... If that's the case, let these women DIVORCE then.

Every thing you said right here man, I agreed with it from a to A-Z...
You said millions of men has been breadwinners and they still make out time for matrimonial duties... that was true... but u have to know that men and women were not wired the same way when it comes to sex... A man will think about having sex... A woman will feel like having sex... these might sound the same but it has different meaning to any one that cares to pay attention..... The woman in this write up doesn't feel it because she can't even imagine it psychologically in her situation... ..

In terms of tuning off sex after having children... That too is a probability... But in this case, the woman in question will have nothing to think about... she wasn't gonna worry her pretty head over money for school for any kid, food, working long hours to make ends meet .. her mindset will be relaxed therefore she will be down for whatever....

A lot of people both men and women were in an un happy relationship because of their children... how divorce is going affect them...that could be the reason she stayed to endure the abuse... now that some of her kids are teenagers they might even be the ones encouraging her to leave...

I Also agree that if she can't stand the heat, she should stay away from the kitchen for now..
Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2019
I knew it...no hardworking man would be a fückerhorlic.

He must be a jobless/lazy mofo.to be fúcking with reckless abandon cool
Re: My Husband Is Too Sex Hungry,often Rapes Me, Wife Alleges After 16-year Of Marry by UncleSal: 1:50am On Apr 29, 2019
It is unfortunate that many people think that it is alright for a man to rape a woman. Irrespective of the guise on which such an act is committed, it still deserves the highest level of condemnation.

Sexual abuse is a form of violence against women. Ladies facing sexual abuse and exploitation should walk away quickly. I found some useful resource on domestic violence on this site: https://sevics.org/6-reasons-you-must-end-that-relationship-today/

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) / The World's Cutest Child ( Photos ) / Pls I Need Your Advice.. Gambling Is Destroying Gradually! Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.