Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) (1071 Views)

Former Jehovah’s Witness Reveals Her Parents Were Siblings / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) by Haymaykar(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Two Kenyan lovers who have been in a romantic relationship for quite some time, have expressed shock of discovering they are siblings days to their wedding.

John Njoroge was told to call off his marriage plans to Rose Wanjiku (not their real names) on grounds of them being “siblings”, after he introduced her to his parents.

Recounting the sad spot he found himself in, Njoroge said he was told Wanjiku was his half-sister and daughter of his father’s second wife. He told Kameme TV;

“After I took her for introduction to my parents, I was told my father had another wife and we were thus brother and sister.”

Njoroge added that he has come a long way with the lady he started dating after she ordered a shoe from him.

On her own part, Wanjiku expressed fear of falling in love again. She said;

“I cannot even fall in love with another person because I am scared he will also turn out to be my relative.”

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/lovers-discover-they-are-siblings-days-to-their-wedding-photos/

Re: Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) by Realadey(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
What a shit!
Re: Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) by thorpido(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Poor parents.
So they didn't bring the children together while growing up?
Re: Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) by JewelDiamond(f): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nawa for waec
Re: Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Damm!!! Devastating I must say.
Re: Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
This is one of the disadvantages of baby mamaship and random promiscuity that makes me keep off extra marital affairs. Otherwise, opportunities are all over the landscape. I'm only afraid that if I go for anything in skirts and leave a trail of baby mamas, one day I'll find myself unknowingly toasting my own daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) by rain21(f): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Men and their grave mistakes
Re: Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) by namiji2598: 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
JewelDiamond:
Nawa for waec
junior waec to be precise
Re: Lovers Discovered They Were Siblings, "Days To Their Wedding" (photos) by Pavore9: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2020
The trauma of incest they must be experiencing now.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? / Billionaires’ Eldest Child, Jennifer,To Inherit Less Than 1% Of Their Wealth / The World's Cutest Child ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.