Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) (60186 Views)

Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by HitSong: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Emceesaka:

You wey your parents born after their scam marriage, What have you achieve in your life?
Achieved alot and I'm comfortable.
Were you also born out of wedlock?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Ginalex(f): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrSensor:
kiss the one on the right hand looks like a boy, hope she will not play football like her father. I hate seeing women playing football because i always think that they are all lesbians.
that's because he's a boy smiley
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Jokerman(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
C Ronaldo will soon be the first footballer to win ballondor in EPL, lAliga and SerieA...

Already in the bag EPL,lAliga and serie A league

Incoming EPL, lAliga and SerieA golden boot
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Westsida: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
HitSong:

Masun

grin.. Aje.. Orun keh
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by bonna4u(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Even if Ronaldo mess im go be news....Nothing special about the tap-in Merchant.........His Greatest achievement is Being Compared to Messi the GOAT....No juvemadridiot should quote me
Just imagine the op saying; "he is the first man to win league titles in England, spain and Italy." Mark Vam Bommel won league titles in Holland, spain, german and Italy during his playing career and nobody disturbed the cyber space. That was in four different leagues and if I decide to research, I will find other players who were first men to do some other shits in football.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Craigslists: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Emceesaka:

You wey your parents born after their scam marriage, What have you achieve in your life?

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Ekaka1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
HitSong:
Born out of wedlock cry
At least those kids were born. You were pooped shocked

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by sonofElElyon: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Your comment sounds like an attempt to stigmatise the children because of something which was no fault of theirs. While i admit that a couple ought to marry before sex or children (according to the law of God), this should not be a justification for discrimination or stigmatisation. Christ died for all, whether born in or out of wedlock!

HitSong:
Born out of wedlock cry

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by franashi(f): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
HitSong:
Born out of wedlock cry
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Northkendal(f): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
GOAT
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by chimeziedickson: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
the guy is really phenomenal]
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by CuntMiner(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
bonna4u:

Just imagine the op saying; "he is the first man to win league titles in England, spain and Italy." Mark Vam Bommel won league titles in Holland, spain, german and Italy during his playing career and nobody disturbed the cyber space. That was in four different leagues and if I decide to research, I will find other players who were first men to do some other shits in football.
hold on,holland isnt part if top five league......den we are talking of the country's league,not d minor cups....dat what van bommel might have won
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by CuntMiner(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
HitSong:

Achieved alot and I'm comfortable.
Were you also born out of wedlock?
dont mind dere derogatory comments,u spoke d truth,d truth dey said is bitter....in islam a child born out of wedlock is a bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
HitSong:
Born out of wedlock cry
Na U sabi. He can feed the whole of your lineage that were born inside wedlock for the rest of your life.
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by fafambo: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Salvage
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by VulgarLee(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Even if Ronaldo mess im go be news....Nothing special about the tap-in Merchant.........His Greatest achievement is Being Compared to Messi the GOAT....No juvemadridiot should quote me
low life bastard
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:

All u needed to say was beautiful family the Goat! grin
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by HitSong: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
DavSagacity:
Na U sabi. He can feed the whole of your lineage that were born inside wedlock for the rest of your life.
This one thinks every family is living in frustration and penury like his.
Even if he feed my linage, will that change the status of his children being bastards according to your Bible?
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Very nice
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by quincyshakur(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
D only tin pple can compare u with is a mad man on d street dats to show how worthless u are,,,wit dat kind of hatred in ur heart u will b as stagnant as a water in a blocked gota smiley I pity u
Corrosiveman:
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by SaintM90(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ronaldo doing it from country to country
Portugal to England to Spain and now Italy!

Messi is still glued to the only place he can ever be at.. FCB! cool

LIKES FOR RONALDO
SHARE FOR MESSI

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Neimar: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2019
SaintM90:
Ronaldo doing it from country to country
Portugal to England to Spain and now Italy!

Messi is still glued to the only place he can ever be at.. FCB! cool

LIKES FOR RONALDO
SHARE FOR MESSI

make Ronaldo go play for Genoa
U must be mad
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by maxwell530(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2019
bonna4u:

Zlatan Ibrahimovich won League titles in
Netherlands (Ajax)
Italy (Inter and AC Milan)
Spain (Barcelona)
France (PSG)

Dani Alves won League titles in
Spain (Barcelona)
Italy (Juventus)
France (PSG)

Man Utd/Ronaldo fans will never cease to amuse me.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Kingkun69(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2019
MrSensor:
kiss the one on the right hand looks like a boy, hope she will not play football like her father. I hate seeing women playing football because i always think that they are all lesbians.
whaaaaa?

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Sedonxavi: 2:51am On Apr 27, 2019
Corrosiveman:
you're obviously corrosive
Let messi play in other team or league and see how superb he is.
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Corrosiveman:
hmm, why calling someone goat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts / Tonye Solomon D-BOY Breaks Guinness World Record In Bayelsa (Photos) / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.