Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) (60184 Views)

Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by SaintM90(m): 5:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Neimar:

make Ronaldo go play for Genoa
U must be mad

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by DavSagacity(m): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2019
HitSong:

This one thinks every family is living in frustration and penury like his.
Even if he feed my linage, will that change the status of his children being bastards according to your Bible?
Only a frustrated mumu thinks the way you think. Hmmmmmmm its good that the bible is the standard you now use to judge someone. but before then show the place in the bible or forever keep quiet
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by bonna4u(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2019
CuntMiner:
hold on,holland isnt part if top five league......den we are talking of the country's league,not d minor cups....dat what van bommel might have won
But he still won in 3 of the top 5 leagues going by your standards.
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by peeps4u: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2019
HitSong:
Born out of wedlock cry
What's the fuss about this wedlock?

The children would probably have brighter futures than many born in wedlock.

So, what has being born in wedlock done for you?
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by SEGLIZ: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2019
HitSong:
Born out of wedlock cry

get a life. if you had been born out of wedlock into a better or great family you won't be on social media spewing nonsense.
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by HitSong: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2019
peeps4u:

What's the fuss about this wedlock?

The children would probably have brighter futures than many born in wedlock.

So, what has being born in wedlock done for you?
I feel confident
Keeping the commandments of God
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by onadana: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
It is very telling that on a thread about CR7 and his family, you rush to bring up Messi. It shows that CR7 lives in your head rent free! grin

CR7 is their nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Thunday1005(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2019
Ororo
Be fruitful and multiply
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by jayextra(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Even if Ronaldo mess im go be news....Nothing special about the tap-in Merchant.........His Greatest achievement is Being Compared to Messi the GOAT....No juvemadridiot should quote me
Chai severe pains grin
What have u achieved so far with ur senseless hate?

Try make waves for ur village fess then we can consider uploading a news abt u in NL...ure TSTL grin

Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by Ayotemide(f): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
MrSensor:
kiss the one on the right hand looks like a boy, hope she will not play football like her father. I hate seeing women playing football because i always think that they are all lesbians.

That's pretty shallow thinking; unfortunately the world does not think highly of your opinion.
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by MrSensor(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ayotemide:

That's pretty shallow thinking; unfortunately the world does not think highly of your opinion.
hey lesbian get the fucck off me na. I dont have time to entertain demon. Bye.
Re: Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) by AntiMCU: 3:17am On Apr 28, 2019
Emceesaka:

You wey your parents born after their scam marriage, What have you achieve in your life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle / UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.