Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why Wait For Miracles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wait For Miracles (424 Views)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Wait For Miracles by dapenholder01(f): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
On a street made of gold,
We have our hands clustered together, without a morsel for the night,
Yet the Echo lifts our voices from the cliff.
Why wait for miracles when you are one yourself.

In our cave that forbids the deadly cold,
we'll sing along with the crickets.
You can cry when you think no one is looking, we all do anyway, but
Why wait for good luck, when you can wish yourself thousands.

Come let us splash the waters with laughter,
and dance to the rhythm of the wind.
Why wait for an angel when you have me by your side.

✍�da_penholder
sent to your special someone this night

1 Like

Re: Why Wait For Miracles by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Wait For Miracles by anthonyuncle(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
dapenholder01:
On a street made of gold, We have our hands clustered together, without a morsel for the night, Yet the Echo lifts our voices from the cliff. Why wait for miracles when you are one yourself.

In our cave that forbids the deadly cold, we'll sing along with the crickets. You can cry when you think no one is looking, we all do anyway, but Why wait for good luck, when you can wish yourself thousands.

Come let us splash the waters with laughter, and dance to the rhythm of the wind. Why wait for an angel when you have me by your side.
✍�da_penholder sent to your special someone this night
plz come to dz side - my side

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Admission:2019/2020 Where To Stay N Other Things / Let Be Truthful: Did You Enjoy The Sex Molestation Done to You in the Past / Larry King Divorces Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.