Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Become An Independent Pharmaceutical Distributor With Global Health Group - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Become An Independent Pharmaceutical Distributor With Global Health Group (677 Views)

#COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros / Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus / 10 Global Health Challenges To Watch Out For In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Independent Pharmaceutical Distributor With Global Health Group by ghgmedsales: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Global Health Group is a professional international platform for the import of GMP certified pharmaceuticals and over the counter products.

Global Health Group will offer you an attractive opportunity to become an independent pharmaceutical distributor to company or individuals with passion helping healthcare professionals access quality health products in cost effective fashion.

With a team of professionals such as pharmacists and doctors; we will work with you to capture a therapeutic area (TA), healthcare products and channels using innovative technology.

Meanwhile the increase in noncommunicable diseases such as diabetes and heart diseases presents a winning opportunity to enter the booming pharma industry. With the pharma market continuing to rise in the billion dollar mark in the next ten years that will lead to pharma sales growth.

As generic substitution played key role in sales growth; Global Health Group detailed knowledge of product portfolio supported with high quality pharma indutry in this frontier market with well defined priorities markets, channels, TAs and customers. We are looking for global and local talent with business mindset to build a strong leadership team with Global Health Group.

Please send us email to ghgmeds@gmail.com and also include short bio with CV

Re: Become An Independent Pharmaceutical Distributor With Global Health Group by lucifar: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Luckily I was able to get my hands at the services which they provide here favourite-pharmacy.com. They were quite helpful in my work life. I am so happy with they things are turning out here, to be honest.

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Asthma / How to achieve high flow of breastmilk for pregnant and nursing mothers / Mother With TWO Vaginas, Wombs And Cervices Defies The Odds To Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.