Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time (1308 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by enshi(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Been seeing this girl for say 7months now. She is 22 and in her third year. she sometimes sleeps at my place. This really caused a lot of rancor when her parents found out. Ever since then her mom especially has not been happy with her ...
Her mother visits her in school from time to time and each time she comes i would ask my gf to arrange a meeting but her mom would not indicate interest.
I haven't met any of her parents before. Yesterday the woman came visiting again and this time I asked to see her. From the look of things it appears we shall be meeting for the first time before she goes back.. Pls guys help me with some lines...
I love the girl and i wish to be convincing to her mom..
Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by Oluromantic: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2019
My brother whether u see her mama or not, u never see wife. She's 22 and a student. Chop wetin u go chop before drama begins.

4 Likes

Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by SageMK: 12:26am On Apr 27, 2019
I don't have any lines to help you with.
I prefer my Vaseline to any girlfriend out there.

However, I don't mind dropping 3 of the vital rules that I adhere to whenever I am going out to the supermarket to get a new Vaseline. Pretty sure it'll help you a little.

1. Dress well!

I can't emphasize on this enough cos first impression matters a lot!! (If you dress anyhow, they'll give you anyhow Vaseline.)

2. Be polite, even if she seems rude.

From your write up, she isn't excited to see you so your conversation might not go well. (learned from my experience with receptionist who are angry that a homie ignores them for Vaseline.)

3. Be yourself.

Yeah. Don't pretend to be something you are not.
(Always go for the Vaseline your heart wants.)

3 Likes

Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2019
Just be yourself... Don't act too patronising towards her mother but act politely. Good luck
Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Dress nicely...and responsibly! Remember, she's not your mate...so you two mustn't have a lengthy conversation, so make no effort to engage her in a conversation by all means...except she brings something up.

In all that you do... don't you dare express your feelings about her daughter. Don't go all " I really love Amara... my intentions for her are..." undecided Just don't.

3 Likes

Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by MJBOLT: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2019
dress neat and responsibly,be yourself and please be intelligent when you want to speak
Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by enshi(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Guys help the meeting is in some hours from now
Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
Just break up if you can't dance to the music. grin
Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by tciro: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bro cool down don’t be to anxious let your words flow when being asked a question, you don’t need to impress them with grammar cos if they like you, with the moment you enter you will know so no need to worry JAH guide you all the best

1 Like

Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by enshi(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
On my way
Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by czarina(f): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
enshi:
On my way
good luck kiss
Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
enshi:
On my way
a lot has been said, just be yourself. don't dare say you love her daughter if not she will just break your head because she already knew that you are sleeping with her daughter.
Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by czarina(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oma307:

a lot has been said, just be yourself. don't dare say you love her daughter if not she will just break your head because she already knew that you are sleeping with her daughter.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Help, Would Be Meeting My Gf's Mom For The First Time by samdavjustin(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Come what’s your problemself don’t kill me with laughter abeg grin grin grin

SageMK:
I don't have any lines to help you with.
I prefer my Vaseline to any girlfriend out there.

However, I don't mind dropping 3 of the vital rules that I adhere to whenever I am going out to the supermarket to get a new Vaseline. Pretty sure it'll help you a little.

1. Dress well!

I can't emphasize on this enough cos first impression matters a lot!! (If you dress anyhow, they'll give you anyhow Vaseline.)

2. Be polite, even if she seems rude.

From your write up, she isn't excited to see you so your conversation might not go well. (learned from my experience with receptionist who are angry that a homie ignores them for Vaseline.)

3. Be yourself.

Yeah. Don't pretend to be something you are not.
(Always go for the Vaseline your heart wants.)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Let Talk / #bbnajia: Ike Erection For Mercy After Being Kissed By Mercy (video) / Breaking!!! Ghanaian Girl Shows Her Puna Live Of Facebook [watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.