Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? (3554 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Mbakuthegreat: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Im an African man and im wondering why nigerian(also general african men) are weak? Everywhere i go in Europe i see nigerian men with white women, its like they suffer from inferiority complex. Go to U.K and you will se nigerians choosing to date white women instead of nigerian women, the nigerian men born in the U.K are worse, they suffer even more from inferiority complex and believe they have achieved something when they have a white women and that's why they only engage with white women. They are even happy when they eraze their nigerian(african) identity by having white passing children.

It has come to the point that Nigerian women are choosing to date white men, and funny thing is that Nigerian men are so weak that they will invite the white men to Nigeria to take their women and even proposing to them at the airport. White men on the other hand they will disown their daughters if they come home with a Nigerian/African men, even arabs and asians will do that, but Nigerians and African men celebrate when they give away their daughters to the white, arab or asian men. In places like Italy Nigerians are even selling Nigerian women to white men for money. Why are nigerian/african men weak as men?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Mbakuthegreat: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2019
You can also go to Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, all over Africa and see the African men selling their young daughters to white men, whom most of the times are old. In nigeria the men will never let their daughter marry a man from another tribe but will celebrate when a white man come to take his daughter. They will have a huge party like never seen before, they won't care about preserving their Nigerian/African identity. You even have nigerian princes like Mustapha Oniru of Lagos marrying white Irish women, oil rich Nigerian men like Folarin Alakija marrying Iranians and there was another wealthy Nigerian marrying a middle eastern women a while back ago. These men don't care that they are transfering their wealth to non nigerian/non africans. Its like in U.S where most black athletes in the NFL marries white women and thus the wealth stay in the white community because most of these relationships end up in divorce and the women takes all the money.

We african men are weak.

Photo below of Nigerian prince and billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Mbakuthegreat: 12:45am On Apr 27, 2019
Here are Nigerians celebrating while giving away their daughters to white men.

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 27, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:
Im an African man and im wondering why nigerian(also general african men) are weak? Everywhere i go in Europe i see nigerian men with white women, its like they suffer from inferiority complex. Go to U.K and you will se nigerians choosing to date white women instead of nigerian women, the nigerian men born in the U.K are worse, they suffer even more from inferiority complex and believe they have achieved something when they have a white women and that's why they only engage with white women. They are even happy when they eraze their nigerian(african) identity by having white passing children.

It has come to the point that Nigerian women are choosing to date white men, and funny thing is that Nigerian men are so weak that they will invite the white men to Nigeria to take their women and even proposing to them at the airport. White men on the other hand they will disown their daughters if they come home with a Nigerian/African men, even arabs and asians will do that, but Nigerians and African men celebrate when they give away their daughters to the white, arab or asian men. In places like Italy Nigerians are even selling Nigerian women to white men for money. Why are nigerian/african men weak as men?
first of all what country are you from?

Second no body gives a fvck who Nigeria women/ men marry, so what's your point?

Thirdly do you have any white girl to spare?

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Mbakuthegreat: 4:17am On Apr 27, 2019
BornagainThief:
first of all what country are you from?

Second no body gives a fvck who Nigeria women/ men marry, so what's your point?

Thirdly do you have any white girl to spare?

Mentally colonised fool. This is why im starting to believe thats its true africans have low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:

Mentally colonised fool. This is why im starting to believe thats its true africans have low IQ.
oga what country are you from?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by MJBOLT: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2019
so getting married to a foreigner is now weakness yet every week we see dozens of nigerian men and women get married to each other,we even see pre wedding photos on NL but you chose to ignore it and type rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Memberclub(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2019
FOOL
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Mbakuthegreat: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
so getting married to a foreigner is now weakness yet every week we see dozens of nigerian men and women get married to each other,we even see pre wedding photos on NL but you chose to ignore it and type rubbish.

Go to europe in the U.K and see how many Nigerian men are chasing white women. If more white women were avaliable in Nigeria, the Nigerian men would be leaving Nigerian women and chase for white women. Bleaching is a billion dollar industry in Nigeria because the Nigerian men believe that the more white the women is the more beautiful she is, so nigerian women bleach to be more beautiful for nigerian men.

And as i said earlier Nigerian men are giving away their daughters to white men but would never allow them to marry a nigerian man from another tribe. Nigerians and africans lack preservation mindset which is why they will go extinct, most of those biracial children date white partners.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:

You forgot to mention one big problem what about in other African countries like Ghana Kenya Zimbabwe South Africa Mozambique Botswana when Nigerian men are killing themselves for those black women.. I was just looking at Nigerian men in other African countries Married blind women marry disabled women.
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

[s]You forgot to mention one big problem what about in other African countries like Ghana Kenya Zimbabwe South Africa Mozambique Botswana when Nigerian men are killing themselves for those black women.. I was just looking at Nigerian men in other African countries Married blind women marry disabled women.[/s]
You are a useless piece of shlt your stupid Opinion do not matter, you stupid son of a bltch

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2019
I blame buhari for this.
If buhari had provide job for the op, he wouldn't be on nairaland fooling himself.
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2019
Charelsz:
You are a useless piece of shlt your stupid Opinion do not matter, you stupid so of a bltch

Illiterate why don't you try fixing your country before you open your mouth. 40% of your Nigerian Brothers leaving the country is to other African countries face your poverty before you talk. If people in Nigeria suffering and smiling things like this will not be happening.
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Illiterate why don't you try fixing your country before you open your mouth. 40% of your Nigerian Brothers leaving the country is to other African countries face your poverty before you talk. If people in Nigeria suffering and smiling things like this will not be happening.
You stupid Monkey, why do you care what we Nigeria do? Ediot smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Well well who do we have here? It's the useless, stupid ,idiotic son of a M0ron. Why are you lamenting? Dog Rape your h0e mother or what?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2019
Dickhead02:
Well well who do we have here? It's the useless, stupid ,idiotic son of a M0ron. Why are you lamenting? Dog Rape your h0e mother or what?

Illiterate go and take care of your brothers they need your help. Poverty is really doing wonders

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Illiterate go and take care of your brothers they need your help. Poverty is really doing wonders
it's seems you are too stupid enough to type anything meaningful other than illiterate grin grin .

Common out me harder cause I'm getting bored reading the rubbish you keep typing.
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You must be stupid and slow at the same time, wait you post this pic here for what purpose? Just to let you know the pic you post the thread was on front page. you uneducated nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
You must stupid and slow at the same time, wait you post this pic here for what purpose? Just to let you know the pic you post the thread was on front page. you uneducated nincompoop
Yes I posted the pics here to spice up one of my new creations. Since the trade was going nowhere I have now brought a lot of people on it
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Yes I posted the pics here to spice up one of my new creations. Since the trade was going nowhere I have now brought a lot of people on it

Alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Wallade(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
@ Mbakuthegreat, I am interested in your answer to that question earlier asked: What country are you from? I want to assume you are African but I also want to know the country.
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Wallade(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Alright

You really have time for this bigot - sufferNsmiling
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Alright let's play dirty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Alright

I do not even understand what your post means and these people Nigerians
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I'm still waiting for you ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
BornagainThief:
Alright let's play dirty

I do not understand what you are even posting this 4 and these people Nigerians. Anyway you are playing dirty with your own Brothers.

This is the reason why Nigerian men prefer order women

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I do not even understand what your post means and these people Nigerians
My post is to gather audience. Let them see how barbaric Ghanaians are.

Now tell me which Nigerians answer names like. Francis Tetteh, haruna Bila, Divine Abayatey, Patrick Akoto, and Akins Ayibbe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by PolymathDave(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
No one should take these naija haters seriously:,i even know one of them. They just like bashing Nigerians out of hate.
This post is completely fine with one-sided and untrue.
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
I'm still waiting for you ooo

I have told you before I am not a Ghanaian. Your mentality is very shallow
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
PolymathDave:
No one should take these naija haters seriously:,i even know one of them. They just like bashing Nigerians out of hate.
This post is completely fine with one-sided and untrue.

You are disgracing one of my best creations why don't you do your own post
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I do not understand what you are even posting this 4 and these people Nigerians. Anyway you are playing dirty with your own Brothers.

This is the reason why Nigerian men prefer order women

Look at you changing the subject you Ghana criminal grin grin look at what your Ghana brothers are doing idiot grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYcxey-VNo8

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Only people which are interested in the topic and have things to contribute to this topic should post things here

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Called Me Son / How Long Can You Stay Without No Contact To Your Partner As A Way To Punish Them / Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.