Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Is Good To Have A Good Lifepartner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Good To Have A Good Lifepartner? (971 Views)

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family (photos): God Is Good / Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Good To Have A Good Lifepartner? by chumakk: 6:40pm On May 01, 2007
EYES SET - BY John Alexander Dowie
QUOTES: EYES SET.
“Let your heart be perfectly at rest concerning our future for it is in the best of hands. I can see that future far more clearly than I can solve the mysteries of the immediate present. I seem like a man that has his goal in sight on some mountain side, but thre lies between a misty valley where fog covers all from his eyes, as he passes through them, as he crossed the river form whence they arise.

Going on, going on, watching,, praying and working is all I can do,certain that whatever happens I shall get out on the right side; but I will not turn back because I can’t see all I would like of the road before me.”

(in a letter to his wife during a difficult time)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Adivice Me B4 I Do Something Stupid. / . / Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.