Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO (34086 Views)

Israel Adesanya Beats Robert Whittaker To Retain His Title / Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title / Moment Usman Kamaru Danced Shaku Shaku & Used Wizkid's Soco At His Title fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Truth234(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2019
Kirinwa:
He has made the money, gotten the fame. If I were him, I would retire before these young bloods upcoming boxers wey dey use better rod gym knock off my teeth or collect one of the belts from me.

He is at the apex of his career, after apex , its all but decline. That's why some of these footballers retire when the ovation is loudest before you lose everything you worked hard for. Example Vincent Enyeama

You know nothing about boxing. He is just getting started and has at least 10 years to go. He will pick around 33, he is just 29 with mere 22 fights. He has not even cracked American market and will be fighting for the first time there on June 1st.

All you've seen is UK support, still small on a global scale. Once he cracked USA market, he will generate over $150 million on a single fight and on his way to dethroning Mayweather as money man. Experts already predicting he would be the first boxing billionaire.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Truthisit: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
ETo everything there is a time

ask Samuel peters
At least, he is in his time . Only God rules and reign eternally. No man comes near. Don't be driven by hate for his origin. KANU Nwankwo was once best footballer in Africa, so also Samuel Eto. Time and chance avail us all. AJ has made his marks in history of boxing. Mention Ali,Tyson, hollyfield, Lewis, then you AJ, Wilder in this era.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by BankyGee(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Anthony Joshua... Very humble... Never loses in any fight... I dey your back jarey!
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by XaviDayo(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Anthony Joshua ni kawa jaa

Sakamanje!!!!

All of una come carry una load run

Sulamania
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2019
fairfora:
alu janjan kijan grin

Ajekun iya grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Passionate1(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2019
grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by erons22(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2019
He should fight tyson fury or wilder first
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2019
XaviDayo:

All of una come carry una load run

Sulamania

Thank God you know the rest grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Iyawo mi kiss

Oko mii kiss
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by mechanics(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2019
Wow, congrats to him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by superstar1(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

ask Samuel peters

Who is Samuel Peters beside AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by dapadawee: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
ask Samuel peters
bad Belle sorry I mean rotten Belle
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2019
BlackfireX:
I can beat this guy in a ring in 20 minutes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Westsida: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

ask Samuel peters

Yes sure, but right about now, he’s the champion so he’s gotta feel himself with joy & if your not happy about it, screw your self

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2019
GMacbeth:
it is not free you said it yourself

I will get my service and research fee bro
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by deegov: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Great guy with full Igbo blood in his veins

While is it that ethnic cards is what you like most in your life and perhaps the guy is from Ogun state.

Myopic thing

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by DAYOODS(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2019
I want Joshua to beat wilder
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by ClitRaider: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Sakamanje!!!!
Ni eyinkule wa ni iyana ipaja. sakamanje.
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by ajebuter(f): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2019
mrkia:
I'm thinking of challenging this boy into fight...

What do you think my fellow Nairalanders?

I pledge to foot your hospital bill.. cheesy grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Kirinwa: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2019
Truth234:

You know nothing about boxing. He is just getting started and has at least 10 years to go. He will pick around 33, he is just 29 with mere 22 fights. He has not even cracked American market and will be fighting for the first time there on June 1st.

All you've seen is UK support, still small on a global scale. Once he cracked USA market, he will generate over $150 million on a single fight and on his way to dethroning Mayweather as money man. Experts already predicting he would be the first boxing billionaire.

That is if he lives to enjoy it. Some people die on the ring. I have said my own. What's the essense of gathering wealth that will later fall into the hands of those that didn't know how and where it was made.

Its only but pursuing after the winds.
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Olaoinvestments(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Olaoinvestments(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
oforjide:
mumu joshua isn't a nigerian or yoruba,have u ever seen him with nigerian flag.

Can you see ?That's the Yoruba dude with Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State...ode !!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Simplecity(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olaoinvestments:

Can you see ?That's the Yoruba dude with Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State...ode !!!
bro he isn't Yoruba he is Igbo but he is not tribalistic like that idiot that insulted you thats why he takes everyone from Nigeria as a Nigerian.... wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by TRAVEL101(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Only 4 belt
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ajekun iya grin
lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
If Joshua could waya Klitschko, he can turn any American baby to toddler, lol. I hope he fights him someday. Na so dem dey fail drug test, sake of say dem wan fight the world champion from naija
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
In everything there is time ask MAYWEATHER
PapaNnamdi:
ask Samuel peters
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by dapiahno(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Sakamanje!!!!
Leyin kule wa ni iyanapaja!..tula mania
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by latecsart(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Great guy with full Igbo blood in his veins
point of correction...he is a yoruba..
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
dapiahno:

Leyin kule wa ni iyanapaja!..tula mania

Oti ye e wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Super Eagles Players Honour Ighalo's Father At Maracana Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.