Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO (34090 Views)

Israel Adesanya Beats Robert Whittaker To Retain His Title / Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title / Moment Usman Kamaru Danced Shaku Shaku & Used Wizkid's Soco At His Title fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by ONYEDIKAJAH(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
Enjoy while it lasts, but you won't have them forever!
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by infogenius(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2019
With millions of $ to show for it.
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Anthony Joshua ni kawa jaa

Sakamanje!!!!
alu janjan kijan grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Kirinwa: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2019
BlackfireX:
I can beat this guy in a ring in 20 minutes

I will take you on in his stead. Name a venue and date.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by bid4rich(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Great guy with full Igbo blood in his veins

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Dacronym(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
ETo everything there is a time

ask Samuel peters
Hmmn, Peters Was Once In an Even Bigger Position
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Pidginwhisper: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Anthony Joshua ni kawa jaa

Sakamanje!!!!
Iyawo mi kiss
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by statesman6: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu leleyi o

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by iberrylee(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Orie eleyi Mati daru undecided my brother AJ does not have a criminal BABYfactory blood running in his veins so go look for your useless yiibo blood else where, Omo aley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Nobody want a curse and damn Blood,

He would never want that Curse and damn Blood in Him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Ofemannnu: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:

That is good.You like good thing Sha. wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Oguieke(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2019
great brother Tony.
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Opiletool(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Dacronym:

Hmmn, Peters Was Once In an Even Bigger Position

Define bigger!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by mrkia(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2019
I'm thinking of challenging this boy into fight...

What do you think my fellow Nairalanders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by doclatom(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

ask Samuel peters

Sure, everything has its time. But, please, this guy is way way over Samuel Peters. Compare AJ to another legend in his class!
Thank you!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by hisexcellency34: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2019
You are crazy. How come he speaks Igbo language fluently than Yoruba? Anuofia

iberrylee:

Orie eleyi Mati daru undecided my brother AJ does not have a criminal BABYfactory blood running in his veins so go look for your useless yiibo blood else where, Omo aley
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Arabiyyas: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2019
cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Gforce2019: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

ask Samuel peters

Thank God for his own time.. what have you used your time to achieve

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by oforjide: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2019
paddyofboss:
Humble nigga.. True Nigerian
u re a lunatic. What makes this young man a nigeria, have u ever seen him with nigeria flag nor heard he visited nigeria. slowpoke let me educate u. joshua is a britain and has no affinity with nigeria or yoruba. Mugu
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by oforjide: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2019
iammo:
cool

Omoluabi
mumu joshua isn't a nigerian or yoruba,have u ever seen him with nigerian flag.
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by WiztaylorDC(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2019
BlackfireX:
Lol.....Goan print your obituary poster first, you are a joker. I swear
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by sunkieisland(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2019
BlackfireX:
Then why are you not the heavyweight champion of the world?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by WiztaylorDC(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2019
mrkia:
I'm thinking of challenging this boy into fight...

What do you think my fellow Nairalanders?
you're on your own. on your way for a suicide mission
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Drwords(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2019
BlackfireX:

Go on...we've already heard how you beat Deontay to stupor.

Avoid erujeje, people will not hear..

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by okerekeikpo: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2019
Only four belts and he is showing off like this? Honestly I taya for Afonjas
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Bluelaces: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2019
CastedGist:
Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
This man have suffered in your hands Bros...... everyday u just like de cast this same man
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by alizma: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2019
man of the arena
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by iammo(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2019
oforjide:
mumu joshua isn't a nigerian or yoruba,have u ever seen him with nigerian flag.

Arindin....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by paddyofboss(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2019
oforjide:
u re a lunatic. What makes this young man a nigeria, have u ever seen him with nigeria flag nor heard he visited nigeria. slowpoke let me educate u. joshua is a britain and has no affinity with nigeria or yoruba. Mugu
I would have called you a useless animal but that will be me stating the obvious. I would have even said u are a brainless goat but then j would be hyping ur stupidity. The probability that u will never recover from your idiocy is 1. Why? Because the baba that is supposed to lift ur curse is dead while the one that planted the curse is watching u and smiling at his mirror right now. Frustrated Oponu..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by emerged01(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2019
Kirinwa:
He has made the money, gotten the fame. If I were him, I would retire before these young bloods upcoming boxers wey dey use better rod gym knock off my teeth or collect one of the belts from me.

He is at the apex of his career, after apex , its all but decline. That's why some of these footballers retire when the ovation is loudest before you lose everything you worked hard for. Example Vincent Enyeama

Thank God he is not you. You too dey fear!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Snow02: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2019
BlackfireX:
will me your TV , laptop n phone before you challenge him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? / Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? / Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.