Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja (31616 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello's Looting Of Kogi State In 38 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2019
@tesppidd come and read another reply to ur so-called sarcasm
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Niceman4u(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2019
where is dat good 4 nothing being called ngeneukwu? come and defend this yeye Bello.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Cc: Senatordave1 aka Garfield1, ohiku4every1

Are you still depending on crushing anything crushable?
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Bimpe29: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2019
Kogi People, please don't listen to him. He is concerned with his reelection bid not that he has feelings for you.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Niceman4u:
where is dat good 4 nothing being called ngeneukwu? come and defend this yeye Bello.

Cc Ngeneukwenu, Ngeneukwenu Ngeneukwenu Ngeneukwenu Ngeneukwenu
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by MissRaine69(f): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2019
I am sure no one went hungry in his household... the same people who are going hungry come election time will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by tesppidd: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:
@tesppidd come and read another reply to ur so-called sarcasm
stop insisting on being stupiid.

you missed the point from the very beginning.

you would continue to derail with every post you make.

Mumu.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by duduade: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2019
MisterGrace:
See his big nose like honourable kolanut.

How can someone be ugly and wicked at the same time.

Stup!d a55 cultist.

Id!ot!

Exactly.. Also know he is a cultist
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by conyema12(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
If this governor wins the election in his state.. then it’s the Kogi people that are stupid not the governor. Use imo state politics as a case study

1 Like

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by gospi: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Barney11:

How can a teacher teach 5 subjects? For how much and what impact will the students get? Wicked peanut paying backyard school... Tuehhh

Just because you can't doesn't mean everyone is an olodo like you .Double tueh to you !!!!
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
tesppidd:

Mumu.
You should change ur moniker to thestupidone. There was no point from the beginning other than to asslick. Your questions were certified dumb from the beginning. People had to enlighten you and then you reverted to labelling dumb questions sarcasm.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by tesppidd: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

You should change ur moniker to thestupidone. There was no point from the beginning other than to asslick. Your questions were certified dumb from the beginning. People had to enlighten you and then you reverted to labelling dumb questions sarcasm.
Don't drag others into this.

Clearly you were the only one asking dumb questions all night long.

Others understood my language and simply offered explanations on the happenings in kogi state,

because they understood that my comment was of someone who was in genuine amazement, as to how a governor could collect so much revenue and still owe salaries for 38 months!
38 long months!

Genuine explanations were made from people on ground in kogi, not nose pokers and internet roaches like yourself!

Therefore as someone who obviously has got genes of stupidity in him, from a long long long lineage of dummies,
You should not drag others into your folly.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
tesppidd:
Don't drag others into this.

Clearly you were the only one asking dumb questions all night long.

Others understood my language and simply offered explanations on the happenings in kogi state,

because they understood that my comment was of someone who was in genuine amazement, as to how a governor could collect so much revenue and still owe salaries for 38 months!
38 long months!

Genuine explanations were made from people on ground in kogi, not nose pokers and internet roaches like yourself!

Therefore as someone who obviously has got genes of stupidity in him, from a long long long lineage of dummies,
You should not drag others into your folly.

Good you acknowledge genuine explanations were made to cure your stupidity. Instead of you to take the drugs in peace and stand corrected, you decide to exhibit the symptoms of imbecility peculiar to your bloodline which means you're not ready for a cure. It is a pitiable circumstance to be a happy fool and to revel in it. But since its a generational thing, I leave you to the clap of bystanders. grin grin
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Datrealnaijaboy: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
When your trusted aide is beginning to see reality

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by TRAVEL101(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
We ask for youth leaders ....
See what we got..
Just imagine gov Bello as Nigeria president?
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by tesppidd: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

Good you acknowledge genuine explanations were made to cure your stupidity. Instead of you to take the drugs in peace and stand corrected, you decide to exhibit the symptoms of imbecility peculiar to your bloodline which means you're not ready for a cure. It is a pitiable circumstance to be a happy fool and to revel in it. But since its a generational thing, I leave you to the clap of bystanders. grin grin
Unlike you, I do not take in hook, line and sinker whatever I read in the net like some programmed agama lizard.

I look for evidences and witnesses and make my judgements.

But never in my initial post did I say that the news was a lie.
My post did nothing but open up a conversation, that which required a prerequisite level of IQ to comprehend.

But you jumped in like a rettard and all you could muster was APC and PDP.

You only chose to interprete it that way; to suit the croakings of doom you so much wanted to spit.

Now you have portrayed stupidity like a Pepsi commercial, time for you to revel in it.

I say it again and again, this whole back and forth is about what you just cannot work out.

Your insistence just proves that this stupidity abounds even in your XY chromosomes.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by olril17(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
tesppidd:
Mumu.
well,I will argue you are actually the mumu here though.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by olril17(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

that guy is as dumb as his forefathers.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
tesppidd:
Unlike you, I do not take in hook, line and sinker whatever I read in the net like some programmed agama lizard.

I look for evidences and witnesses and make my judgements.

But never in my initial post did I say that the news was a lie.
My post did nothing but open up a conversation, that which required a prerequisite level of IQ to comprehend.

But you jumped in like a rettard and all you could muster was APC and PDP.

You only chose to interprete it that way; to suit the croakings of doom you so much wanted to spit.

Now you have portrayed stupidity like a Pepsi commercial, time for you to revel in it.

I say it again and again, this whole back and forth is about what you just cannot work out.

Your insistence just proves that this stupidity abounds even in your XY chromosomes.

Bt you wanted to create an atmosphere of doubt simply because the accursed gov is APC by asking those asinine questions of which the information has been in the public domain for more than two years. You did this because you're not directly affected and you sought to sacrifice thousands of human beings affected on the altar of politics. You are a sold out, soulless, darkness filled and empty-headed cretin who would call white black just to further his lies. You have been found out and covered in shame which will be ur portion for life. Idiot!!
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Barney11: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
gospi:

Just because you can't doesn't mean everyone is an olodo like you .Double tueh to you !!!!

See your life and your half baked school!!! grin
You expect a teacher to teach 5 subjects in a secondary school?you better close that thing and stop churning out zombies and destroying poor kids future. Olodo headmaster.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by tesppidd: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

Bt you wanted to create an atmosphere of doubt simply because the accursed gov is APC by asking those asinine questions of which the information has been in the public domain for more than two years. You did this because you're not directly affected and you sought to sacrifice thousands of human beings affected on the altar of politics. You are a sold out, soulless, darkness filled and empty-headed cretin who would call white black just to further his lies. You have been found out and covered in shame which will be ur portion for life. Idiot!!
these rants could do nothing to launder your already obvious image as an ambassasor of stupidiity.
How can someone wear dumbness like a cloak and be so proud of it like a father to a son in whom he is well pleased?
A lot of pdp governors like wike, ikpeazu and fayose had salary issues too.
But i never commented on such issues.
Only intellectual midgets like you think everything is apc and pdp.
Am sure even when you quarel with your wife at home you call her an apc member.
Fool 4 life.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by tesppidd: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
olril17:

that guy is as dumb as his forefathers.
fair enuff
you are so dumb even your unborn offsprings are already dumb.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
tesppidd:
these rants could do nothing to launder your already obvious image as an ambassasor of stupidiity.
How can someone wear dumbness like a cloak and be so proud of it like a father to a son in whom he is well pleased?
A lot of pdp governors like wike, ikpeazu and fayose had salary issues too.
But i never commented on such issues.
Only intellectual midgets like you think everything is apc and pdp.
Am sure even when you quarel with your wife at home you call her an apc member.
Fool 4 life.

Fool for life is what you are!! And you think everyone is a fool like you. So because you did not comment on PDP govs having salary issues gives you the right to dance a dance of madness on the pain of thousands of innocent souls in Kogi. Your questions were stupid and you are a purveyor of stupidity. What makes the case of Kogi worse is the fact that he used the excuse of a verification exercise to withhold salaries completely for months on end just to punish people. That is the person you rose to defend. You're simply soulless
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by tesppidd: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

Fool for life is what you are!! And you think everyone is a fool like you. So because you did not comment on PDP govs having salary issues gives you the right to dance a dance of madness on the pain of thousands of innocent souls in Kogi. Your questions were stupid and you are a purveyor of stupidity. What makes the case of Kogi worse is the fact that he used the excuse of a verification exercise to withhold salaries completely for months on end just to punish people. That is the person you rose to defend. You're simply soulless
like a nagging wife

You just wipping up sentiments by repeating what i did not say

Again fuc off my mentions;
Your dumbness keeps coming back like a recurring decimal.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by gospi: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Barney11:

See your life and your half baked school!!! grin
You expect a teacher to teach 5 subjects in a secondary school?you better close that thing and stop churning out zombies and destroying poor kids future. Olodo headmaster.

You must be a serious and dedicated zombie oga to think I send you or give a rats ass abt you or what you think .Its a one on one home tutoring job and I already got someone very good at that .I have a rope to help you .Cos this world does not need anymore zombies. grin
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by bluefilm: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nonsense man!

See im nose like sokaway pit.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
tesppidd:
like a nagging wife

You just wipping up sentiments by repeating what i did not say

Again fuc off my mentions;
Your dumbness keeps coming back like a recurring decimal.
Go and die

You have been found out in ur rottenness
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Barney11: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
gospi:

You must be a serious and dedicated zombie oga to think I send you or give a rats ass abt you or what you think .Its a one on one home tutoring job and I already got someone very good at that .I have a rope to help you .Cos this world does not need anymore zombies. grin

Yes you have finally trapped a poor frustrated job seeker who believed in the fallacious saying of 'little beginning', I declare you free to churn out olodos, village old school tutor tongue grin
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by gbenga4sure(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2019
comtem2011:
Funny enough, many will still fall for their cheap scam. When they start distributing 1kg of rice with one sachet tomato paste and 50 naira power oil.
Hi,I got a notification that you sent me an email from nairaland but i couldn't get the mail,but I was notified,pls can you call me on 081six 4958129.thanks

1 Like

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Davida33: 4:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Instead of being a political criminal why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay nothing. IT'S FREE!
WhatsApp �: https:///8137114256?text=nairaland

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Davida33: 4:03am On Aug 01, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Instead of being a political criminal why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay nothing. IT'S FREE!
Message me on WhatsApp � https:///2348137114256?text=nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.