Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) (28635 Views)

A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. / This Teacher Was Dragged To Court For Fingering Her Students Private Part / Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by DeLaRue: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Very sad. A modest, self-respecting lady who stayed at home with her parents and worked with pride for a modest income had her life cut short by maurading bloodletting thugs.

What threat could this helpless lady have posed to 3 men to justify being shot dead.

And now the Police will compound the father's grief. I hope the community will rally round to help her parents.

This must be the most frustrating country on earth.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Chimaokigwe: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari talk to your boys naw sad

Igbos would be killing Igbos and blaming outsiders.

Is Igboland cursed?

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Jagaban880: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
May Oluwa punish those yeye police

fools ..
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by delishpot: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nigeria policing robbing every one living or dead. Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

Brethren, let us analyze this case critically...

1. The teacher received a phone call to go get her salary. She did and got the said salary.

2. She was accosted by some men (3 to be specific). An order was given which she refused to carry out. The hoodlums wasted no time in sending her to the world beyond.

3. Only three men were involved and they came in a tricycle which doesn't run as fast as a car. Unfortunately, spectators scampered for safety instead of accosting those guys (which I'm sure they would have successfully caught considering the fact that they came in a tricycle and not a car).

How do we handle such a case? Let's see...

* Should the employer be questioned?
* Has she jilted a bae, who probably has sworn to take revenge?
* Are the guys potential ritualists?
* Could it be a random robbery incident?

@bolded you mean it?

With gun? Was the Lady killed with catapult?

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by delishpot: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pablahatayakasa:
See below

E be like your baba tell you to mo use your personal money play this game sha. You having winning number but your gods forbid you from using it personally. You must use other people's money yo play and win.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by jihday(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
The way people die in Nigeria is pathetic, the life of a goat is more valuable than a human life in my country
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by SavageBoy: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

1. The teacher received a phone call to go get her salary. She did and got the said salary.

2. She was accosted by some men (3 to be specific). An order was given which she refused to carry out. The hoodlums wasted no time in sending her to the world beyond.

3. Only three men were involved and they came in a tricycle which doesn't run as fast as a car. Unfortunately, spectators scampered for safety instead of accosting those guys (which I'm sure they would have successfully caught considering the fact that they came in a tricycle and not a car).

Are these questions rhetorical or do u want us to answer them.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
micflo28:
Safety rule 1: Never argue with a man that is armed. Her refusal to obey them meant trouble. Afterall, its just money and phone they would have collected. How come a school still pays salaries by hand. I suspect the school has connection with the robbery. Its unfortunate and sad.

Didn't you read when they forced her at gunpoint to enter the tricycle? If it was just money and phone they wanted to collect they could have told her to give it to them. But they asked her point blank to get inside the tricycle ,maybe that got her scared and they shot her. If it was just to take her phone or money, they won't have killed her. They wanted to take her, and only God knows where and why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by gospi: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
A female home tutor is needed at 5th Avenue Festac Lagos.To teach two kids :Pry 6 and Pry 2. For three days in a week .Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays .
Time 5pm - 7pm.

I need someone who stays or works around Festac.
Interested persons should Whatsapp me on 08160903487.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by JudasNaCarrot: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
I hate the Nigerian Police....

I hate the Nigerian President .....

Both claim integrity but na lie.

God punish the institution and the individual.

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by onadana: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

Will you chase someone on foot with a gun,who just shot somebody dead?Answer yourself.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

na wetin sup be dis...
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

@bolded you mean it?

With gun? Was the Lady killed with catapult?
grin
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Cocolatti(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Instead of working on apprehending the killers, the Police are trying to extort money from the victims family. Now I believe that this Country is cursed.

2 Likes

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:
na wetin sup be dis...
Seriously bro. Because those guys no waste time to kill am.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
onadana:

Will you chase someone on foot with a gun,who just shot somebody dead?Answer yourself.
The spectators were many. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do but the crowd of spectators could overpower those three guys na

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by realstars: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Every thing about Polic is money
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
MasterRahl:
Seriously bro. Because those guys no waste time to kill am.
immediately I resd the whole gist I knew that was the problem....Girls can make you look down a yourself ..and not all negars would let go such..

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Wettoid123: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is called double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body!
Fela said it before.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by 400billionman: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari talk to your boys naw sad

They are collecting N50 at check point and their Oga is Champion of Corruption Fight Worldwide.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by mctfopt: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
They took her phone oga police. Do your work!
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Stanweezy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bet9ja police and bribe are like 5 and 6

RIP dear, such a wicked world
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by nonxo007(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Nyamirin doing what they know how to do best
This is really a very sad and shameful comment and I never expected this from you
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
nonxo007:

This is really a very sad and shameful comment and I never expected this from you

Fvck you and your expectations like you don't do that too on crimes involving South west
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by nonxo007(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Fvck you and your expectations like you don't do that too on crimes involving South west
There isn't a place or state in Nigeria where there isn't crime, its a general problem the country is facing. Instead of mocking a particular tribe because of the news you hear about them why not be remorseful and let's all condemn the killing once and for all. How would you feel if its your sister or mother that was gruesomely murder ? How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nistfrank:
i know 2 devils, satan and Nigerian police both appear in black.
av u seen satan before?

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Oddsman(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Tricycles that dont speed. The people there are cowards

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by onadana: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
MasterRahl:
The spectators were many. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do but the crowd of spectators could overpower those three guys na

You have a point.During the advent of Boko Haram in Kaduna,Boko Haram chose a muslim community called Rigasa to try to set up base.Boko went about killing policemen, community leaders any one who dared criticize them.Then the youths decided they have had enough,when they came on another killing spree the youths sprang to action,chased them despite many being shot,they apprehended all the terrorist.That was how Boko Haram couldn't set up a base in Kaduna.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Motorist Who Assaulted A Police Officer Arrested (Picture) / Two Men Steal Woman's Skull In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.