Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) (28637 Views)

A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. / This Teacher Was Dragged To Court For Fingering Her Students Private Part / Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by maasoap(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
micflo28:
Safety rule 1: Never argue with a man that is armed. Her refusal to obey them meant trouble. Afterall, its just money and phone they would have collected. How come a school still pays salaries by hand. I suspect the school has connection with the robbery. Its unfortunate and sad.

The school sent three armed robbers to go and collect N12,000 salary which they paid to the girl! That must have been the first salary they paid her. Your suspicion is highly ridiculous

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Chuksmonika(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oddsman:
Tricycles that dont speed. The people there are cowards
most times i laugh hard man wen dey talk about biafra,shouting and making noise on how they will be able to fight another war to get biafra,can you imagine,a crowd just take off just because a single shot was fired from a home made pistol,i wonder how they would be able to bear the sound of ak49,shots from amoured personal carriers,anti-aircraft gun,attack helecopters,and the rest used in times of war.

So sad,May her soul rest in the bossom of the Lord!

And may her killers never ever find rest,Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Chuksmonika(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
maasoap:

The school sent three armed robbers to go and collect N12,000 salary which they paid to the girl! That must have been the first salary they paid her. Your suspicion is highly ridiculous
highly ridiculous i must say,i suspect a case of kidnap or ritual
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by donbenie(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Nyamirin doing what they know how to do best
At the least her skull is still intact.. undecided
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by donbenie(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
I hope nothing happened to the clothes
That's in bad taste..
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by FuckThaMod: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Nyamirin doing what they know how to do best
Crime committed against a igbo and you are here showing your stupidity like you care about the victim before.
I don't blame you, when we start tackling you guys now you will be mentioning everyone that talked. Jobless kid
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Mrjo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

Brethren, let us analyze this case critically...

1. The teacher received a phone call to go get her salary. She did and got the said salary.

2. She was accosted by some men (3 to be specific). An order was given which she refused to carry out. The hoodlums wasted no time in sending her to the world beyond.

3. Only three men were involved and they came in a tricycle which doesn't run as fast as a car. Unfortunately, spectators scampered for safety instead of accosting those guys (which I'm sure they would have successfully caught considering the fact that they came in a tricycle and not a car).

How do we handle such a case? Let's see...

* Should the employer be questioned?
* Has she jilted a bae, who probably has sworn to take revenge?
* Are the guys potential ritualists?
* Could it be a random robbery incident?

on no. 3 that place is a lonely place that's how they operate in those places by using keke to rob and kidnapping

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
So sad, they just took the life of the ambitious lady.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
I hope nothing happened to the clothes
Immediately I saw your response to my comment on your thread about watching the best movie ever,I didn't reply you because I just assumed you are one of these special care children. I knew right away you are psychologically disturbed,an imbe cile or suffering from drug induced insanity.
Your comment is obnoxious but I will rather pity you cos you are not normal,you are sick upstairs. I pray God will provide for your parents to take you to a good mental institution.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Greatzeus:

Immediately I saw your response to my comment on your thread about watching the best movie ever,I didn't reply you because I just assumed you are one of these special care children. I knew right away you are psychologically disturbed,an imbe cile or suffering from drug induced insanity.
Your comment is obnoxious but I will rather pity you cos you are not normal,you are sick upstairs. I pray God will provide for your parents to take you to a good mental institution.

Lol
Is that all?

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Haba!Aba I planned to go shopping next week fa!Now Aba is a no-go area.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Akam2019:
When the righteous rule the nation rejoice, but when the wicked rule the nation mourn.
Oga stop twisting the scriptures. It is "when the prosper (become many) and not "when the righteous rule". The righteous ones have no business with politics.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mrjo:
on no. 3 that place is a lonely place that's how they operate in those places by using keke to rob and kidnapping
Okay bro. I didn't know. No wonder. But it is really a sad event. A teacher is just a poor hustler.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by felaismyhero(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Akam2019:
When the righteous rule the nation rejoice, but when the wicked rule the nation mourn.
i dont know why we are not thinking;more of this will still happen.until we get it right politically,nothing will change.even god cant change things,only good leadership will!
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by felaismyhero(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
DavidEsq:

Oga stop twisting the scriptures. It is "when the prosper (become many) and not "when the righteous rule". The righteous ones have no business with politics.
very dumb talk.clap for yourself: you just made the dumbest comment of the year 2019:'the righteous ones have no business with politic.' ha! and you would claim to be educated.people deciding your destiny(except if you are outside nigeria),should be unrighteous people! i hope you know if go seriously ill,you would be admitted to one of the poorly managed teaching hospitals,made so by our unrighteous leaders.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
felaismyhero:
very dumb talk.clap for yourself: you just made the dumbest comment of the year 2019:'the righteous ones have no business with politic.' ha! and you would claim to be educated.people deciding your destiny(except if you are outside nigeria),should be unrighteous people! i hope you know if go seriously ill,you would be admitted to one of the poorly managed teaching hospitals,made so by our unrighteous leaders.
After all this plenty talk, no supporting quote from the book that makes peepz righteous? I think u know a lot about that book. Take care cue from this verse: 1 Timothy 6:3,4: "If any man teaches another doctrine and does not agree with the wholesome instruction, which is from our Lord Jesus Christ, nor with the teaching that is in harmony with godly devotion, 4 he is puffed up with pride and does not understand anything. He is obsessed with arguments and debates about words........."
So u appear to have just big words, with no scriptural backing. Don't u think u should see what Luke 4:6, 1 John 5:19 and John 12:31? Maybe u wld find answers to all u said above.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Jossibest(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nigeria is the head office were all evil take place
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by decub: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

Brethren, let us analyze this case critically...

1. The teacher received a phone call to go get her salary. She did and got the said salary.

2. She was accosted by some men (3 to be specific). An order was given which she refused to carry out. The hoodlums wasted no time in sending her to the world beyond.

3. Only three men were involved and they came in a tricycle which doesn't run as fast as a car. Unfortunately, spectators scampered for safety instead of accosting those guys (which I'm sure they would have successfully caught considering the fact that they came in a tricycle and not a car).

How do we handle such a case? Let's see...

* Should the employer be questioned?
* Has she jilted a bae, who probably has sworn to take revenge?
* Are the guys potential ritualists?
* Could it be a random robbery incident?

I see it as random robbery incident; intimidation gone bad.

The trigger happy robber may have wanted to shoot in the air so she could release the bag and phones and it went bad.

I've been a victim of similar circumstance.

Then online transactions were relatively strange in Nigeria, dude had some good pips and was travelling to the East (from Lagos) with us, not knowing some low life men were tracking him. Successfully stopped at Onitsha by 6 and quickly boarded another bus to his hometown. A popular route so about 7 of us from the Luxurious bus still took the intra state plying the same route. As soon as we approached a somewhat bad road cos it rained that day, one of the guys insisted he must urinate, while the driver was still trying to maneuver and pull over, the second chimp was dragging the dude's bag with him. In lightening speed, the first chimp pushed me out of the bus, and while I was struggling not to fall off by bracing on the soffit of the bus roof(just like a conductor), the guy pulled the trigger slightly behind my ear. I actually escaped death by the whiskers. That's when we understood what's going on cos the dude and everyone else scampered for safety. And they accomplished their mission without resistance.

1 Like

Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
decub:

I see it as random robbery incident; intimidation gone bad.

The trigger happy robber may have wanted to shoot in the air so she could release the bag and phones and it went bad.

I've been a victim of similar circumstance.

Then online transactions were relatively strange in Nigeria, dude had some good pips and was travelling to the East (from Lagos) with us, not knowing some low life men were tracking him. Successfully stopped at Onitsha by 6 and quickly boarded another bus to his hometown. A popular route so about 7 of us from the Luxurious bus still took the intra state plying the same route. As soon as we approached a somewhat bad road cos it rained that day, one of the guys insisted he must urinate, while the driver was still trying to maneuver and pull over, the second chimp was dragging the dude's bag with him. In lightening speed, the first chimp pushed me out of the bus, and while I was struggling not to fall off by bracing on the soffit of the bus roof(just like a conductor), the guy pulled the trigger slightly behind my ear. I actually escaped death by the whiskers. That's when we understood what's going on cos the dude and everyone else scampered for safety. And they accomplished their mission without resistance.
Interesting story. I'm glad you're alive to share it. It's a pity this struggling teacher lost her life. I know it is somewhat impossible to totally eradicate crime in any society but our government can start by increasing the take home pay of the security forces and also by giving them modern arms. All will be well.
Re: How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) by toprealman: 4:17am On May 05, 2019
Why can't they transfer the money to her account? The proprietor should be the number 1 suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorist Who Assaulted A Police Officer Arrested (Picture) / Two Men Steal Woman's Skull In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) / Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.