Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip (32798 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Marry your class, both of you will be on same level and grow together
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by highbee02: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Thanks Unilorin for setting the pace for her. BETTER BY FAR

1 Like

Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by Juliusdking(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Deaf for ear but the Toto no deaf na .
Well done for having good education against the many challenges.
u dey sick?
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lol that’s like half their problems solved. Men we know you are stubborn when you want to be but you can save more time and energy if you just listen sometimes
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by blackslayer: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Deaf for ear but the Toto no deaf na .
Well done for having good education against the many challenges.

her toto is blind!

1 Like

Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by BiafraIsFree: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Special people in the zoo called nigeria are good for destroying warrant thieves and their fulani jihadists.

I found out that, education and everything is totally free in the north to entire northerners, the same in Yoruba, but Biafrans are being forced to keep paying for everything. What a injustice!

Biafra constitution will protect and provide for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by Gforce2019: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ihutomi:
I actually couldn't read all the bra bra, good one for advocating for the less privileges.

Married for wrong motive...
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by DavidEsq(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Listening to her story (yes one can listen in this context), I can safely conclude that the Nigerian system has gotten to her and has made her a bitter person
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by DanZubair(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
And theyre always beautiful but stubborn.
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by bukatyne(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Kudos.
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by robinso01(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
FreemanUYB:

people like you should be jailed !!!!!

you were sent to school to learn
be patient in reading
that's why we have big books

but you chose to be lazy and wants to employ the assistance of another person !!!!
did you even know if I was sent to school or not? and this ain't book ,people like you in reality are not as serious as you claimed, coming online to form doesn't mean you are truly serious.
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by ledaman: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
robinso01:
I'd have read it, but the story seems to long, anyone to summarize it for me
That why comprehension has eluded you!
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by MrHighSea: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
robinso01:
I too, I'm looking for a Summarizer
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by ledaman: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
I really admire her courage to excel in life,Despite the challenges she encountered during her school period. But I disagree with her assertion that marrying someone that is not physically challenged will exploits her weakness it's totally wrong of her, Not all men are beast in human form.

2 Likes

Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by robinso01(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
ledaman:
That why comprehension has eluded you!
your thought, thanks
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by robinso01(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
MrHighSea:
I too, I'm looking for a Summarizer
when someone over serious has been tagging me being lazy for asking for someone to summarize it for me
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by frank41(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
robinso01:

It Is worth reading bro!
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by robinso01(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
frank41:

It Is worth reading bro!
for the way you responded to me politely, I'll go back to read it. thanks

1 Like

Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by FreemanUYB(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
robinso01:

did you even know if I was sent to school or not? and this ain't book ,people like you in reality is not as serious as you claimed, coming online to form doesn't mean you are truly serious.

ohhh sorry its obvious you didn't go to school to have acknowledged when and were to use '' is and are'' in a sentence

why not just tell me to save my strength !!!!
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin you are wicked
Oluromantic:
Interesting. I'ld prefer deaf n blind so I can cheat right before her grin

Just imagining
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by robinso01(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
FreemanUYB:

ohhh sorry its obvious you didn't go to school to have acknowledged when and were to use '' is and are'' in a sentence

why not just tell me to save my strength !!!!
like where you supposed to use "where" and u used "were" , Na oversabi dey disturb you.

1 Like

Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by Ugee12: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
ledaman:
I really admire her courage to excel in life,Despite the challenges she encountered during her school period. But I disagree with her assertion that marrying someone that is not physically challenged will exploits her weakness it's totally wrong of her, Not all men are beast in human form.
To be on the safer side,its wise she marries her kind. Agreed,there are very few people who won't exploit disabled partners. By very few I mean like 10 out of 10,000 people. I have already seen one idiot here that wishes to marry a deaf and blind lady so he can easily cheat on her. Isn't that wickedness?
Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by Ugee12: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
ledaman:
To be on the safer side,its best they marry their kind to avoid exploitation by their partners. Agreed not all men are beasts but even people with everything intact are being cheated on talk more of those with disabilities. Its a wise choice.

1 Like

Re: Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip by 6ixT8: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
BAD WOMAN grin grin grin OLOSHO

If only you know how dump you sound with is yiu inane comment. your moniker sef as said much about you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Opposite-sex Friendships Okay In Marriage? / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.