Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos (44338 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by frozen70(f): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
What kind of calamity is this ❓
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Stanweezy:
I remember this particular thing happened to me when I was small. We were playing hide and seek game, I hid inside one small cupboard that looks like deep freezer, immediately I enta inside it the thing lock from outside. Na so this thing squeeze hell out of me coupled with heavy heat, bro no space for air, I screamed like tomorrow no dey, luckily for me one of the girls that were playing the game with us was following me that moment I enta that room with cupboard, she was crushing on me that time we were small "love umuaka" na she save me that day bkus others dey far from where I dey. Her childish love for me made her to be following me upon and down saved me that day... After that day she became my best friend.

RIP young lad, I pray the Naija police to come up with tangible investigation

*Modified*

Assuming nobody was dia that day to save me, na so dey for tag my friend mother a ritualist or a murderer because it was in their house that incident happened... I repeat police should investigate the matter properly.
Nice story, so what happened between you n the girl na, una marry Las Las?
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jessyjack:
[s]such a cute lad........ the boy didn't mistakenly play into the freezer.... someone put him there to cover up traces or set up the owner of the house...... this is murder.... he was murdered....! [/s]

shut up
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by luluosas(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Agreed. But don't forget that we live in a wicked world where anything is possible. God help us
Slynation:

I believe the woman is in a better position to defend herself....How can someone murder a child then go and place the corpse in someone's freezer inside her shop without been notice...
If the woman chop better slap, another news will come out revealing the crux of the matter before today runs out.....

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Jossibest(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
I dnt know why the devil has chosen nigeria as a hiding place
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by dimusky: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Where were his parents when he ran off to the next street to play.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by mysteryman2014: 2:55am On Apr 28, 2019
Stanweezy:
I remember this particular thing happened to me when I was small. We were playing hide and seek game, I hid inside one small cupboard that looks like deep freezer, immediately I enta inside it the thing lock from outside. Na so this thing squeeze hell out of me coupled with heavy heat, bro no space for air, I screamed like tomorrow no dey, luckily for me one of the girls that were playing the game with us was following me that moment I enta that room with cupboard, she was crushing on me that time we were small "love umuaka" na she save me that day bkus others dey far from where I dey. Her childish love for me made her to be following me upon and down saved me that day... After that day she became my best friend.

RIP young lad, I pray the Naija police to come up with tangible investigation

*Modified*

Assuming nobody was dia that day to save me, na so dey for tag my friend mother a ritualist or a murderer because it was in their house that incident happened... I repeat police should investigate the matter properly.

My line of thought really. The police should carry out autopsy on the boy to find cause of death, this will help determine whether he died because of cold or died before being placed in the freezer.

Just hope not many hands have touched the body affected discovery in the freezer to avoid unnecessary tampering with evidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy / Man Shot Dead By Soldiers In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.