Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos (44335 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Slynation(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
luluosas:
I think the boy was murdered and placed inside the freezer to implicate that woman. Am very sure they are innocent, but let the police conclude their investigations. My condolences to the bereaved family
I believe the woman is in a better position to defend herself....How can someone murder a child then go and place the corpse in someone's freezer inside her shop without been notice...
If the woman chop better slap, another news will come out revealing the crux of the matter before today runs out.....
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Na was for this matter o.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Slynation(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Stanweezy:

I remember this particular thing happened to me when I was small. We were playing hide and seek game, I hid inside one small cupboard that looks like deep freezer, immediately I enta inside it the thing lock from outside. Na so this thing squeeze hell out of me coupled with heavy heat, bro no space for air, I screamed like tomorrow no dey, luckily for me one of the girls that were playing the game with us was following me that moment I enta that room with cupboard, she was crushing on me that time we were small "love umuaka" na she save me that day bkus others dey far from where I dey. Her childish love for me made her to be following me upon and down saved me that day... After that day she became my best friend.

RIP young lad, I pray the Naija police to come up with tangible investigation
Marry her....!!

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by babeosisi: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
With the lazy investigative skills that poor woman and her freezer dey police net.
Which criminal puts a kid she killed.inside a freezer in her shop where people come and go?
This boy may have climbed inside to play and froze to death there
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Damoche10: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
How can he be in a freezer 5 streets away?
Remember, went for Easter holiday with his mum...not that he stays on the street....
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Fixedmaches281: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Kingjames(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
...and the police will come out with their jejune headlines of 'it is written- WE WOULD LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED IN UNRAVELING THE REMOTE AND IMMEDIATE CAUSE OF THE BOY'S DEATH!

THIS IS BARBARIC, CRUEL, INHUMAN, WICKEDNESS...with all the yada yada

but when shall we get it right in terms of investigative policing

may the family find solace in the word: God created and taketh at will.

Ooooooh Mr. Death, were is your STING!?
YOU ARE WICKED
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by balonaija(f): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
na wahala...
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by imam07: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
FreemanUYB:
afonja and horror

only ofonja lunatics could do this .....
your ibo woman killed the boy and hide it inside the freezer. Ibo people committing 85% crime in Lagos. This is how they always do in South west. In the nest few months, u will see the ibo woman expanding her shop and filling it with goods and she has use the boy for ritual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by onadana: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Benblaq:
Six year old boy go Waka go the next Street from where him dey play, go open person house, open freezer, enter, close am. Nobody see am.

My people, let's not mince words, neither should we let this crystal clear case be an entangled matter.

The woman is responsible.

I rest my case.

She is responsible and allowed herself to be caught by leaving the body there.Who does that?
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Dicado: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mtcheeeeew! But what has the shop owner said till now? It is highly suspecious because the sales girls or sellers of the shop must have their attention on the shop until close hours. There is no how an unknown kid would enter a shop and go as far as opening a freezer and then entered. What was the height of the fridge that this boy can open and enter and also, there were items in the fridge. I suspect wicked people o.. And since the boy's face is new among playmates, someone has an answer to this rude and wicked act. Jesus Christ! Also, shop sellers, how often do you check your fridge? There are too many ritualists in Lagos and since the kid's face is new in that area, I think the child was murdered. Either he was murdered and secretly placed in that person's fridge or whatever, I think the shop owner or sales personel must know something about that boy. And remember, he is 6 years old, not 2 or 3 years old! Taaaah... Humans are heartlessly wicked! God forbid...!
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by advocate666: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
yoruba people sef
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by AreaFada2: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
RIP.
Depending on some factors: int might have been accident or another person hid that kid in the fridge. Maybe an overzealous ritualist who saw a kid he or she thought was a stranger whose disappearance won't be linked to the area.

Why would fridge owner keep the corpse inside own fridge?
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by ikorodureporta: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
That's how a woman stole her neighbor's son with a travelling bag @ majidun Ikorodu some yrs ago...
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
imam07:
your ibo woman killed the boy and hide it inside the freezer. Ibo people committing 85% crime in Lagos. This is how they always do in South west. In the nest few months, u will see the ibo woman expanding her shop and filling it with goods and she has use the boy for ritual.

we all know and the general public knows that ofonja and child trafficking and wicked act against children are like train and rail !!!!

they can even flush children down the drain for a piece of meat !!!
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
parents should be more watchful the area their children play.its even bettet just buy them toys let dem play with it indoors.the rate children are kidnapped in dis country is getting worresome.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
luluosas:
I think the boy was murdered and placed inside the freezer to implicate that woman. Am very sure they are innocent, but let the police conclude their investigations. My condolences to the bereaved family
or maybe she was the one dat hide d corpse in the freezer to cover up sumpting.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
babeosisi:
With the lazy investigative skills that poor woman and her freezer dey police net.
Which criminal puts a kid she killed.inside a freezer in her shop where people come and go?
This boy may have climbed inside to play and froze to death there
so wat of serial killers that bury their victims under the floor in their sitting room or their garden. hiding a victim inside a freezer might be one of d foolproof technique a criminal will use cos only he or she will have access to dat freezer and ur assumption about the boy entering the freezer and locking himself inside is funny.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Udomite: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
The police should also arrest the boys Aunt. They need wider range of investigation, it maybe a set-up, a payback or to create conflict between the shop owner and the boy's mother.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by AlhajaChinyere: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yoruba boy inside Igbo woman freezer? In Yoruba land? I don die oooo!
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by imam07: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
FreemanUYB:

we all know and the general public knows that ofonja and child trafficking and wicked act against children are like train and rail !!!!

they can even flush children down the drain for a piece of meat !!!
tell us how many yorubas that hv been arrested in the East for commiting crimes and I will name thousands of ibos that hv bn arrested for different crimes within the south west. We are now doing some findings in my community presently and if we later find out is true. Those people from your place mite be in serious trouble.
We have found out that ibos are using trick to persuade yoruba laborers like bricklayers and furniture men. They trick these people into going with them that they have work for them in the East. Unknowingly, these workers wld not know they want to sell them to the ritualist. They did this to a guy who late excaped to tell us wht happened. Suddenly they became rich after coming back from village and start buying properties in the south west. Yorubas should be very careful about this. This is one of the reasons ibos are now using yorubas as sales boy and girl. Ibos can do anything for money know it. We are still investigating this in my community and if we found out ibos are doing this for real. It go be yawa oo.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Stanweezy:

I remember this particular thing happened to me when I was small. We were playing hide and seek game, I hid inside one small cupboard that looks like deep freezer, immediately I enta inside it the thing lock from outside. Na so this thing squeeze hell out of me coupled with heavy heat, bro no space for air, I screamed like tomorrow no dey, luckily for me one of the girls that were playing the game with us was following me that moment I enta that room with cupboard, she was crushing on me that time we were small "love umuaka" na she save me that day bkus others dey far from where I dey. Her childish love for me made her to be following me upon and down saved me that day... After that day she became my best friend.

RIP young lad, I pray the Naija police to come up with tangible investigation
If u no marry dat geh las las ehn. Me and ur village ppl go swear for u angry

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Kingdominate(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
at southafrica were i reside afonjas are known for murders and wickedness tufiakwa!!!
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Stanweezy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
DavidEsq:

If u no marry dat geh las las ehn. Me and ur village ppl go swear for u angry

Lols... Something that happened when I was 6 or 7 years, immediately I clocked 13yrs we relocated to new environment far from where she was. Mind u nothing like phone that time, so we lost contact.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Stanweezy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Slynation:

Marry her....!!

We lost contact bro
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Oxb90: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Benblaq:
Six year old boy go Waka go the next Street from where him dey play, go open person house, open freezer, enter, close am. Nobody see am.

My people, let's not mince words, neither should we let this crystal clear case be an entangled matter.

The woman is responsible.

I rest my case.
how are you sure? Are you a member of Nigeria police force? Because that's the way they conclude their own investigations
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Benblaq(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
onadana:

She is responsible and allowed herself to be caught by leaving the body there.Who does that?
Excuse me. One thing led to another, how she was caught wasn't explained..
GOD has his own way of exposing stuff.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Benblaq(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oxb90:
how are you sure? Are you a member of Nigeria police force? Because that's the way they conclude their own investigations
Some cases doesn't require much time wasting (that's what is going to happen in this one too).
Sometimes we just need to look at it critically and we'll definitely see the truth staring at us.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Cityguy: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
More like setup.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
imam07:
tell us how many yorubas that hv been arrested in the East for commiting crimes and I will name thousands of ibos that hv bn arrested for different crimes within the south west. We are now doing some findings in my community presently and if we later find out is true. Those people from your place mite be in serious trouble.
We have found out that ibos are using trick to persuade yoruba laborers like bricklayers and furniture men. They trick these people into going with them that they have work for them in the East. Unknowingly, these workers wld not know they want to sell them to the ritualist. They did this to a guy who late excaped to tell us wht happened. Suddenly they became rich after coming back from village and start buying properties in the south west. Yorubas should be very careful about this. This is one of the reasons ibos are now using yorubas as sales boy and girl. Ibos can do anything for money know it. We are still investigating this in my community and if we found out ibos are doing this for real. It go be yawa oo.

afonja now investigators
chaiiii !!!!!!

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
This advice is coming late into the thread, but for those of u who may get to read this, please and please, if you have children toddler to adolescent, endeavor to get a fridge that has a lock, and be licking it up. Children can do stupid things... I know I did climb into a freezer when I was a child too.

May we never end up in trouble due to another's childish exuberances.

NAN gathered that Treasure and some children in his aunt’s compound were playing when he suddenly disappeared, but his body was later found inside the freezer at Orisigun Street, about five streets from where his mother’s younger sister resides.

He probably went to hide inside a freezer. But our police no go hear that one. Odowos case is finished, except she has lots and lots of money.

“I heard that the night my son was missing, the daughter of the freezer’s owner was sent to bring sachet water from the freezer, but she didn’t find the boy inside. I was surprised how the boy got into the freezer.

ummmmm...

Well my advice remains valid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada / Man Shot Dead By Soldiers In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.