Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Watin We Gain If We No Get This Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watin We Gain If We No Get This Money (422 Views)

Wetin I Gain If She No Get Nyansh? / Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... / Some Ashawo Wicked O! (see Watin Happen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watin We Gain If We No Get This Money by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Ecclesiastes 8:11

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

I saw a video of a young man having sexual intercourse with a cow on WhatsApp about an hour ago.

I asked the lady who posted it why she did that and she responded that I should read the post preceding it. I saw that it's a yahoo-yahoo boy. She said the cow would be killed, cooked and served at his party. She said yahoo-yahoo boys use it as part of their money-making rituals.

The video is here and let me say this is the first time in my life I'm seeing a man having sex with an animal.

Ecclesiastes 11:9

Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
Re: Watin We Gain If We No Get This Money by onecornerboy(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2019
undecided were is the video?
Re: Watin We Gain If We No Get This Money by icebird25(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2019
What are you trying to say.....
Re: Watin We Gain If We No Get This Money by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
icebird25:
What are you trying to say.....

The crazy quest/love for money is making human do all sorts of Abominable things
Re: Watin We Gain If We No Get This Money by Nobody: 9:11am On May 03, 2019
FreakyTourist:
Ecclesiastes 8:11

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

I saw a video of a young man having sexual intercourse with a cow on WhatsApp about an hour ago.

I asked the lady who posted it why she did that and she responded that I should read the post preceding it. I saw that it's a yahoo-yahoo boy. She said the cow would be killed, cooked and served at his party. She said yahoo-yahoo boys use it as part of their money-making rituals.

The video is here and let me say this is the first time in my life I'm seeing a man having sex with an animal.

Ecclesiastes 11:9

Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.

And what shall it profit a man if you gain the world and loose your soul

I stand to be corrected nobody has Half of the world to himself

(1) (Reply)

Positive Signs Your Man Is Genuinely In Love With You. / Tops About Cheap Girls / She Wants To Be My Sister-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.