Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ (26136 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by FhukaFhuka: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Naijaguy123:

[img]https://i./2ZO.gif[/img]

When you have meaningful thing to say other than IPOB let me know
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Holluwarseygun1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Which stolen mandate, please?

This man called Adeleke claimed he spent 250m budget for empowerment in his constituency, construction of roads but no one can validate his claims because the road he claimed he constructed was only graded by his family 2 years ago

He is a failure and cannot govern us here in Osun.

2018 gubernatorial election re-run in Osun State

He claimed he was robbed off his mandate, ask him what were people who claimed to be INEC staffs were doing with PDPs membership cards and claiming they weren't allowed to vote?
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by ledaman: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
The dancing senator aka Michael Jackson!
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by biometrics: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
paddyofboss:
But my papa nor be Dangote or Adelleke
...But we go dey okay!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by fatymore(f): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Smhaykins:

ow much
evening sir..depends on your bedsize.. the least is 4by6 with two pillow cases for 2800
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by driftedx: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

When you have meaningful thing to say other than IPOB let me know
IPOB

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by PETGEB(m): 12:41am On Apr 28, 2019
icebird25:
Oga we don't care o..

Refund the salary and allocation you have been collecting since you assume the position you are o..

seun who b dis mumu
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by PETGEB(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2019
abumoney:
Politicians are Nigeria's only problem.
Here we are complaining of no electricity supply, this one is talking about Forgery. How does that affect the fact that we don't have light in our area?!
guy dis 1 wey u talk tire me o we don get light nw he don reach a month
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Nebuchadnezar: 1:24am On Apr 28, 2019
driftedx:
Awolowo is a rat poison king
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by awoluyi(m): 3:42am On Apr 28, 2019
With Adeleke as governor of Osun state, an airport like the type in Singapore will be built in Osogbo. The man has the dancing ability to do such a wonder! Waiting for the swearing ceremony.
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Triplerg: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Richkid97:
A certificate less dullard will never rule us in Osun
Watching you in 3D from Mars.😛😛😛😛

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu / Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) / FG Issues Drought Alert In 6 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.