Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ (26109 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by joshuisiukwu: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2019
Ademola Adeleke, the Senator representing Osun West senatorial district, has reacted to the suit seeking his sack from Senate as he also revealed its ‘sponsor’. Ademola Adeleke who reacted to the suit seeking his sack from Senate, said the purported constituents who filed the suit are proxy forces of the All Progressive Congress (APC) and Gboyega Oyetola whom he accused of waging futile legal harassment following signs of an imminent end to their usurpation of Osun governorship seat.

The statement reads; “The initial judgement that this irritating suit is based on has been widely condemned by all learned minds, especially as the document wrongly declared as forged was duly issued by the authorities of the school. It is in public domain and court records that the school Principal deposed to an affidavit confirming the testimonial and statement of results were duly issued by the school.WAEC’s deputy Registrar also came to depose to an Affidavit in court with the Certified True Copies of the same result submitted by Senator for his Senatorial election screening. How can any human being still declare such result as fake or forged?

“We declare that the suit is frivolous,clearly an abuse of court processes and a waste of the precious time of the Judiciary. It is important to restate that the matter of qualification and eligibility have been decided by two High Court Judgements in Osun state. A recent ruling of the Appeal Court Akure Division supports the Senator’s position. This matter is also subjudice as it is already a matter before a higher court; The Appeal Court."No amount of harassment, embarrassment, intimidation and spreading of falsehood can change or stop the quest for the retrieval of the “Stolen Mandate” freely given Senator Ademola Adeleke. The people of Osun have spoken with their votes. Their decision and choice of leader CANNOT be undermined and subjugated by any abuse of force and powers”, the statement concluded.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/27/adeleke-reacts-to-suit-seeking-his-sack-from-senate-reveals-sponsor/

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2019
joshuisiukwu:

especially as the document wrongly declared as forged was duly issued by the authorities of the school. It is in public domain and court records that the school Principal deposed to an affidavit confirming the testimonial and statement of results were duly issued by the school.WAEC’s deputy Registrar also came to depose to an Affidavit in court with the Certified True Copies of the same result submitted by Senator for his Senatorial election screening. How can any human being still declare such result as fake or forged?

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/27/adeleke-reacts-to-suit-seeking-his-sack-from-senate-reveals-sponsor/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Anybody wey no know say na Oyetola or Tinubu dey behind am, knows nothing about politics!

You must retrieve your stolen mandate! The people's wishes must be respected!!!

Adeleke, give them as e dey hot make e dey burn them !!!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by icebird25(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2019
Oga we don't care o..

Refund the salary and allocation you have been collecting since you assume the position you are o..

5 Likes

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by abumoney(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Politicians are Nigeria's only problem.
Here we are complaining of no electricity supply, this one is talking about Forgery. How does that affect the fact that we don't have light in our area?!
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by paddyofboss(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
But my papa nor be Dangote or Adelleke

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by anambraamaka: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nawa
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Amuocha: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Useless APC and proxies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by YourNextLevel(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Your all the same. I careless
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Naijaguy123: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Anybody wey no know say na Oyetola or Tinubu dey behind am, knows nothing about politics!

Easy to spot an IPOB youth, they reason with their anus !
[img]https://i./2ZO.gif[/img]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Loveworld12: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nairaland, do something about this betnaji post, I think the guy nose looks like yahaya Bello of kogi state.
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Ashinner: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Judiciary over to you to bring truth to the scene over osun election
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by ofuonyebi: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
I JUST laugh off these idiot politicians when i hear them talk about stolen mandate when things does not favour them

can anyone of you swear to okija or obatala or sango that they came to their present position with fair and freely given votes?

na Alusi go break your lying heads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Richkid97(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
A certificate less dullard will never rule us in Osun

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
This man doesn't really have any tangible vision for Osun State all he does is make Noise
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by balonaija(f): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
but how?
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by senatepresido: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Loveworld12:
Nairaland, do something about this betnaji post, I think the guy nose looks like yahaya Bello of kogi state.
Yahaya Bello na scam

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by CrimeKsmart: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
H
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Gforce2019: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
I'm sure no be him write all this grammar.

Governor-in - waiting....
You will wait till jesus return

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by babeosisi: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
They are simply jealous of his dance moves
Haters
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by fatymore(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
I know some osun people that dont like Apc but never wanred Adeleke to win.

yes, you heard me right, they are ashamed because of his title: dancing senator.
aunty, brother, uncle, sister,mummy and daddy

when last did you change your bedsheets?..Why don't you have a rethink and patronise me this weekend?

very affordable and free delivery for those in Lagos Mainland..
thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Bbdot(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Incoming Ede state governor
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by TheFacelessMan: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by awuf2008: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
After two competent courts had validated his result, so no kangaroo court can invalidate it. You will be instslled as next governor of osun state. Intimidation or no intimidation, God pass them all.
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Young117(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Congratulations to our dancing governor
Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by Smhaykins(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
fatymore:
I know some osun people that dont like Apc but never wanred Adeleke to win.

yes, you heard me right, they are ashamed because of his title: dancing senator.
aunty, brother, uncle, sister,mummy and daddy

when last did you change your bedsheets?..Why don't you have a rethink and patronise me this weekend?

very affordable and free delivery for those in Lagos Mainland..
thanks in anticipation

ow much

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

IPods always crying more than the bereaved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha / CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP / Atiku Has An App For Cashless Vote Buying - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.