Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) (72001 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Ilamina(f): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
east african girls winning
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
smiley
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Deasegun19(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
See person wey suppose dey protect Asgard kon dey here dey do wedding. Mtcheeeew

them Don kill am for avengers: infinity war

2 Likes

Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Uyi168:
kiss
One of the sexiest man alive.
gay spotted
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by sowilli: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I don't even know what is sexy about this man sef...hml to them tho
we know your true thoughts grin
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by lacoach: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
My crush is taken
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by africandollar: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I don't even know what is sexy about this man sef...hml to them tho

Well I definitely wouldn't expect him to look attractive to other men...or lesbians shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by D1zion: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
She's so pretty. Very elegant.
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
africandollar:

Well I definitely wouldn't expect him to look attractive to other men...or lesbians shocked
just like Everyman is attractive to a prostitute...ashawo
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by lielbree: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ahmed0336:
this guy don break many of his female fans heart.

d way my neighbor dey crush on am eh i tire self
Even my husband knows I have a crush on this guy. cheesy
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
See person wey suppose dey protect Asgard kon dey here dey do wedding. Mtcheeeew

grin

Even guardians of the galaxy de rest.

Your comment and meme sef.cheesy
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by samcus(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Married men dey enjoy o, you come home, you see food, you eat the food then later you also eat the person that cooked the food

Who's ready to marry me I beg?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
sowilli:
we know your true thoughts grin
I'm serious angry
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Kasali226(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=Goridoe post=77908550]

iDey tell you Mehn.. . She no married white girl o.. [/quotm
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Kasali226(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Goridoe:

iDey tell you Mehn.. . She no married white girl o..

grin grin you are wicked sir grin
You should have corrected him
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Awe4luv(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
TANID:
Wow! She No Married White Girl
That's Good
Happy Married Life
Mumu, that gal na white?
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by cucuzee247(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
MrMcJay:
Idris Elba got married, no noise.

It is only in Naija you get married, feed those who haven't asked after you for 10 years and won't care for another 10 years only to become broke after wedding.

Wedding list alone is enough for you to start 3 different businesses.

Not like I don’t respect our culture, but when it gets to this part, i favor the white style... low key, no unwanted spending wink
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Gatsbythegreat1: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Lol...my brother,konji matter,even spirits too need dey offload oo.
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
If na Nigeria artist wey no worth 20million naira. They will spend 30 million for wedding, another 10 million for honeymoon in Dubai. Just give them 3 months, they become Technically divorced. They become officially divorced due to IRRECONCILIABLE DIFFERENCE after 1 year.

If I lie, ask Tonto Dickey, Ini Edo and tens of others.

1 Like

Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by clive2u(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ahmed0336:
this guy don break many of his female fans heart.

d way my neighbor dey crush on am eh i tire self
let her turn his side chic na. For her own mind
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by clive2u(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
TANID:
Wow! She No Married White Girl
That's Good
Happy Married Life
racist! I get angry when a guy carry mumu wey girl sopos mumu mumu
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
So how is it a secret wedding? undecided
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Goridoe:

iDey tell you Mehn.. . She no married white girl o..

You can't marry your side chic. It will invalidate the label - ”side chic”.
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by delishpot: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:
love this guy... ehnn imagine wedding with few outing no wasting of resources.
packaging.

anyway check my signature.

Go and ask him how much he spent on that wedding. That he did not open doors for mo gbo mo ya and paparazi doesn't mean the wedding was cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Welldone Sir?

Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Say private wedding not secret , because if it was secret Davido won't be there
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
I pray you don't divorce again. 1st class divorcee.
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by adeksam91(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin
grin
kelvinUchiha:
grin
kelvinUchiha:
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
I'm not surprised, Idris Elbas mother is from Ghana.
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lerio:
Na this kind low ley wedding i go like host
I prefer low-key wedding to my sweetheart.Just mine and his family plus few selected well-wishers
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Slim girls dey sweet die

Oh lawd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.