Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) (72000 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Boll2010:

A you sure you’re a man grin
If u know, u know.
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by demefa(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
lielbree:

Even my husband knows I have a crush on this guy. cheesy
Ur husband na vegetable, and u be olosho continue
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Secret wedding on social media bah?
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by sprints1: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
Idris get eye ooh. What a beautiful girl. Poco honey, it's not too late
i hope this marriage last..idris that i know
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Josephilemona(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=MrMcJay post=77908524]Idris Elba got married, no noise.

It is only in Naija you get married, feed those who haven't asked after you for 10 years and won't care for another 10 years only to become broke after wedding.

Wedding list alone is enough for you to start 3 different businesses.
God bless you my brother! your head dey there.
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by junglej: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
TANID:
Wow! She No Married White Girl
That's Good
Happy Married Life

Is she a lesbian? Why else she marry a white girl?
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Kinjikitile(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Davido was in Morocco yesterday for the wedding of Idris Elba and his beautiful wife, Sabrina Dhowre which had other known celebrities in attendance. 

We reported earlier that the couple got engaged in 2018 and exchanged vows on April 26 at the Ksar Char Bagh hotel in Marrakesh. In true Idris Elba style, the celebrations were spread out over three days, with friends and family attending a ‘colours of the Souk’ themed dinner the night before at the Amanjena.

The exciting news was announced by Vogue, who covered the newlywed’s big day in their latest issue. They wrote on their Instagram page: Congratulations to newlyweds #IdrisElba and #SabrinaDhowre who exchanged vows in Morocco on April 26 2019. Celebrations were spread over three days in Marrakech. See more in the world exclusive in the July 2019 issue of #BritishVogue.

Here is a photo of Davido at the wedding of Idris Elba band Sabrina below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/27/davido-was-in-morocco-for-secret-wedding-of-idris-elba/

Beast Of No Nation
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by idalex: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
Daddy's little girls.

nice movie

1 Like

Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:14am On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by whizbee(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
See person wey suppose dey protect Asgard kon dey here dey do wedding. Mtcheeeew

guy you are something else.... hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:
Wow! He No Married White Girl
That's Good
Happy Low Key Married Life

I was very surprised NmY self ian sure many too are
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by TANID(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mustsucceed:

I was very surprised NmY self ian sure many too are
Yes Nah
Re: Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) by Mryacks: 12:40pm On May 01, 2019
amaniro:
Idris get eye ooh. What a beautiful girl. Poco honey, it's not too late

Heheh...I just so love slim women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.