Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, (2104 Views)

PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos / We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF / #EndSARS: Government Will No Longer Tolerate Violence – Muhammad Dingyadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by thisweekng: 2:36pm On May 03, 2020
I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-President Jonathan, Wife — Nnamdi Kanu

The Leader Of Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, On Thursday, Warned That He And His Group Will No Longer Tolerate The Intimidation And Harassment Of Former President Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Dame Patience.

IPOB Also Said Those Who Are Calling For The Accounts Of Dr Jonathan, His Wife And That Of Dr. Diezani Allison Madueke, Are The Real People Perpetrating Corruption And Looting In Nigeria.

In A Radio Broadcast On Wednesday, Made Available By IPOB’s Media And Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, Kanu, Also Expressed Anger That Some People Were Calling His Younger Brother In Afaraukwu In Umuahia, Abia State To Inquire If He (Kanu) Is Dead Following What He Called “Gutter Journalism.”

He Said: “I Wonder Why Such People Have Not Dissipated The Same Energy To Ask About The Atrocities Going On In Aso Rock, Who Is Occupying The Seat Of The President Of Nigeria And Question The Laughable Speech By The President On Monday.”

Mazi Kanu Urged Former President Jonathan To Abandon His ‘Gentleman Toga’ To Confront Headlong The Alleged Intimidation And Harassment Against Him, His Wife, Family Members And Some Members Of His Former Inner Cabinet.

Kanu’s Statement Read: “They Are Now Pursuing Former President Goodluck Jonathan After Looting The Country And Are Now Shopping For Loans From Lending Agencies. They Have Not Given The Account Of The N13.9 Billion Meant For Aso Rock Clinic, Yet The Same People Are Asking For The Account Of A Former President And His Wife To Disgrace Them And Make Them Scapegoats In Their Misrule.

“They Are Also Pursuing Mrs. Diezani Madueke Because They Want To Divert Attention Of Nigerians And The World From Their Incompetence And Looting, But They Have Not Responded To The Allegation Of Looting Of N13.9 Billion Meant For Aso Rock Clinic Which Alarm Was Raised By The Wife Of Their President Against The Cabal In The Government.

“We In IPOB Are Warning Them And Their Compromised Media Who Have Not Seen Anything Good In Other Administrations Except Theirs, To Leave Former President Jonathan And His Wife, Patience, Alone.

“You May Toy With Jonathan Because He Allowed You To Do That To Him, But Do Not Toy With Patience, Otherwise We Will Bring Down Nigeria. We Are Surprised That PANDEF And Ohanaeze Ndigbo Have All Kept Quiet To This Renewed Attack On Jonathan.

“It Is High Time Dr Jonathan Dropped His Gentleman’s Toga And Defend Himself, His Wife And Family Members.”

https://thisweekng.com/2020/05/03/i-will-no-longer-tolerate-intimidation-and-harassment-of-ex-president-jonathan-wife-nnamdi-kanu/?fbclid=IwAR3Myox9Jkov5Le83FEaLRpvdU3YGrrXXvz2d-gGbLG166wP08ncRg3BnDw

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by SLAP44: 2:36pm On May 03, 2020
It's actually Jonathan's gentleman behaviour that put us in this problem, if only he was more firm as a leader, people couldn't have rushed him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by ozoebuka1(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2020
When we get there we can then act
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 2:40pm On May 03, 2020
sad shocked

What would you do Mr Kanu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 2:42pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:
It's actually Jonathan's gentleman behaviour that put us in this problem, if only he was more firm as a leader, people couldn't have rushed him.

Are you saying Jonathan was clueless?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by clevvermind(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2020
Repackaged Nnamadi KANU speaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by SLAP44: 2:43pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

If your relative is the quiet and reserved type, will you regard him as a stvpid person?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by clevvermind(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

You mean Buhari is brain dead?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by Sammy07: 2:45pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

Or maybe he doesn't know the power he has a President

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by Sammy07: 2:45pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

Or maybe he doesn't know the type of power he has a President

2 Likes

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by SLAP44: 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Or maybe he doesn't know the power he has a President

He was too considerate.

2 Likes

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

If your relative is the quiet and reserved type, will you regard him as a stvpid person?

Quiet and reserved does not make one st.upid but if you are in a position and didn't know what was happening in your own regime..

Nothing more clueless than that
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
clevvermind:
You mean Buhari is brain dead?

Lame! undecided sad
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
Nigeria wanted change and they got change alright, we have a lifeless dictator in Aso-Rock who has used Nepotism, Cronyism and Tribalism to create his government. Life is 1000% worse than it was in 2015 and corruption is at a much more grander scale, these Satanic political thugs are even willing to use a dangerous pandemic to loot monies.

Nigeria deserves the leaders they put in power. God bless and protect Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by clevvermind(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Quiet and reserved does not make one st.upid but if you are in a position and didn't know what was happening in your own regime..

please, how would you describe Buhari?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by clevvermind(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Lame! undecided sad
epic

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
clevvermind:
please, how would you describe Buhari?

Create a thread for that and mention me.

This thread is about Jonathan
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by SLAP44: 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

You are inadvertently describing Buharri o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by clevvermind(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Create a thread for that and mention me.

This thread is about Jonathan
No time for that. Just describe him in one word and I would rest my case.

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 2:53pm On May 03, 2020
clevvermind:
No time for that. Just describe him in one word and I would rest my case.

Clevermind wey no clever.. Like I have told you, create a thread for that ..

Is that too hard for you to do?
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by DanHaske: 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
"how will people say I do not care about boko haram killings? Anytime I hear about any killings, if you see me, my face will change. Even if it is boko haram members that are killed it pains me because they are our brothers"
~Goodluck Jonathan, 2014
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

You are inadvertently describing Buharri o

Yeah, cos both of them have their positive and negative

Abi you Holly?
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by clevvermind(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Clevermind wey no clever.. Like I have told you, create a thread for that ..

Is that too hard for you to do?
never mind. I know your type. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by SLAP44: 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Yeah, cos both of them have their positive and negative

Abi you Holly?

If Jonathan had 20% negative traits, why did we vote for a Buharri whom we had confirmed in the 80's to have 90% negative traits into power?

What were you drinking?

2 Likes

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 2:58pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

If Jonathan had 20% negative traits, why did we vote for a Buharri whom we had confirmed in the 80's to have 90% negative traits into power?

What were you drinking?

Except if you are smarter than 55% of Nigerians.

2015 never cleared for una mind . Sebi Buhari will not be on the ballot again, tell Jonathan to try his luck again..

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by Corporate2020: 2:58pm On May 03, 2020
From exile or from Nigeria?
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by SLAP44: 3:00pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Except if you are smarter than 55% of Nigerians.

2015 never cleared for una mind . Sebi Buhari will not be on the ballot again, tell Jonathan to try his luck again..

I think its too late o.

Nigeria may never recover after the next 3 years. Ask access bank staff.

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by IlovePMB: 3:00pm On May 03, 2020
Jonathan would have assassinated Buhari during his tenure and save us from all this APC nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by BafanaBafana: 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
They went and brought one PDP wailer to replace Kanu. The real Kanu didn't really care about politicians

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 3:03pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

I think its too late o.

Nigeria may never recover after the next 3 years. Ask access bank staff.

Is it only Nigeria being affected by Corona? Sebi tomorrow is Monday, wait for more sacking news
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by Zeboy17(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
He speak from his grave abi, all his treat for over 5 years has only put the illiterate and senseless ipob youth to their early grave...brainless sets of people

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
When we need to building bridges. We're busy burning them. Nnamdi Kanu should know that to win, he need supporters not enemies.

Nnamdi Kanu is not fit to be a leader. He has mouth for brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Revolutionaries " If You Stop Now, They Will Asssassinate You" / Angry Mobile Policeman Prays For Motor To Jam Buhari / Ukraine vs Russia Has Exposed the Hypocrisy Of A Black Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.