Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Do You Want To Be A Successful Cucumber Farmer And Need A Place To Learn - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Want To Be A Successful Cucumber Farmer And Need A Place To Learn (257 Views)

How To Become A Profitable Cucumber Farmer – The Complete Farming Guide / 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" / I Want To Be A Farmer And I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Successful Cucumber Farmer And Need A Place To Learn by Ayus34(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
our organization is into cucumber cultivation and will be giving opportunity to people who want to work, lean and run an internship program at our farm location,which thereafter the successful completion of the program, they will be assisted to start up their individual farm, with inputs, financial support.
participants must be ready to be available,and stay on the farm through out the program.
accommodation will be provided.
for further enquiry send a text to 07032054765,09050233827
mail:admin@armi.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Cashew Marketers To Help With Questionaire / Why We Establish Ruga Settlements Across The Nation- Presidency / Double Disc Plough For Walking Tractor Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.