Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) (3810 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Gunmen Kill 16 HOUR Hotel Owner, Kayode Akinyemi In Ilorin, Kidnap Friend / Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Obio4real(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Armed men suspected to be members of a secret cult on Saturday invaded a burial ceremony in Ebenebe community in Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State, killing about 16 persons.

Our correspondent gathered that it was the burial of a suspected leader of a cultist named Ozo, and while the corpse of Ozo was lying in state in his compound, some suspected cultists arrived the scene and sacked mourners, shooting at mourners.

A source who disclosed this to Tribune Online said: “My sister was supposed to be at the burial. She and her friends had already prepared to leave Awka for Ebenebe, but the vehicle they booked to take them disappointed them.”

“She and her friends were so unhappy, and they decided to go in search of another vehicle that can take them. It was in the course of going to the burial that they received a phone call that everybody at the burial had been dispersed by some gunmen.

“She also got a video from the scene, which showed several persons lying in the pool of their own blood dead, while the corpse was desecrated, with its coffin lying far apart,the corpse.”

A video was seen with members of the community wailing, while corpses littered the burial compound.

Reacting, the Anambra State Police command has confirmed the incident, saying that it was a case of cult rivalry.

According to the Command’s spokeperson, DSP Toochukwu Ikenga, he said: “Yes, this morning, there was an incident at Ebenebe. A burial was going on, when some people suspected to be cultists invaded the area and started shooting.

“I do not have details of casualties now, but I will keep you informed once the picture becomes clear.

“For now, the State Commissioner of police, CP Echeng Echeng has despatched tactical squads comprising of various units to the area to maintain calm,” he stated.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3aqVDPd0is

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/02/video-graphic-black-saturday-as.html

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by ojun50(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Na WA
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by chatinent: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is bad naw
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Eben91: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
What the fuk
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Sultty(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
which kine wahala be this sef. This one carry 16 people join body on the day of his burial

greatness77:
good one, east is safe ok but when coming dont pass through osun and ogun state to avoid your skull been mined or u put on anti skull miners protective helmet, safe journey
empty brain spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2022
Damn!

Da fvck!

Which heartless gang did this?

This looks like an MS-13 massacre!

And who buries the dead in RED clothings

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Zeezy81: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2022
What is this for heaven sake? The Anambra state government should do everything within its powers to bring the perpetrators to book

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Kingpee2(m): 1:18am On Feb 27, 2022
Double wahala ,they must have come back for other members of their opponents, just saying ....

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Lampy336: 1:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Wahala no dey finish for this obodo kontr3..

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Damn!

Da fvck!

Which heartless gang did this?

This looks like an MS-13 massacre!

And who buries the dead in RED clothings
d dead was a cultist who was murdered by rival cultists. His clothing may just be cult color

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by FuckDModz: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Useless IPOB youths doing what they do best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by gambia(m): 5:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Cultism doesn't pay pay, Its a total waste of time and resources.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Saskay44: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Omo
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Channel54: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2022
gambia:
Cultism doesn't pay pay, Its a total waste of time and resources.

Yet the drug influenced youths of this generation won't listen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by tolugar: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Obio4real:

Armed men suspected to be members of a secret cult on Saturday invaded a burial ceremony in Ebenebe community in Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State, killing about 16 persons.

Our correspondent gathered that it was the burial of a suspected leader of a cultist named Ozo, and while the corpse of Ozo was lying in state in his compound, some suspected cultists arrived the scene and sacked mourners, shooting at mourners.

A source who disclosed this to Tribune Online said: “My sister was supposed to be at the burial. She and her friends had already prepared to leave Awka for Ebenebe, but the vehicle they booked to take them disappointed them.”

“She and her friends were so unhappy, and they decided to go in search of another vehicle that can take them. It was in the course of going to the burial that they received a phone call that everybody at the burial had been dispersed by some gunmen.

“She also got a video from the scene, which showed several persons lying in the pool of their own blood dead, while the corpse was desecrated, with its coffin lying far apart,the corpse.”

A video was seen with members of the community wailing, while corpses littered the burial compound.

Reacting, the Anambra State Police command has confirmed the incident, saying that it was a case of cult rivalry.

According to the Command’s spokeperson, DSP Toochukwu Ikenga, he said: “Yes, this morning, there was an incident at Ebenebe. A burial was going on, when some people suspected to be cultists invaded the area and started shooting.

“I do not have details of casualties now, but I will keep you informed once the picture becomes clear.

“For now, the State Commissioner of police, CP Echeng Echeng has despatched tactical squads comprising of various units to the area to maintain calm,” he stated.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3aqVDPd0is

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/02/video-graphic-black-saturday-as.html

Source please

There is no where in anambra with that kind of terrain

God help you op
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2022
Cultistupdate

You once shared a post about ozo

Please authenticate this news before it is used for misinformation as I always see (avoid)
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by PlayerMeji: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Years later, they will be seeking deliverance in churches and mosques.
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by seandurse(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2022
sad
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Sluvist(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2022
Prophet Nnamdi Kanu has already spoken the truth when he refer them as animal republic. In one of his speeches he said 'mad people everywhere'.
This is what he actually mean by the golden speeches. All hails to Mazi.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2022
tolugar:

Source please
There is no where in anambra with that kind of terrain
God help you op

It happened in Ebenebe Awka North local government. Too bad.
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Error401: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Zeezy81:
What is this for heaven sake? The Anambra state government should do everything within its powers to bring the perpetrators to book
more to the story bro..
Don't think any sane man buries the dead in red

Not muslims nor Christians not even traditionalists
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by MrCover: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Cultistupdate: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Cultistupdate

You once shared a post about ozo

Please authenticate this news before it is used for misinformation as I always see (avoid)

This afternoon some videos are coming in already
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

This afternoon some videos are coming in already

Don't take too long before people start pokenosing to change the narratives.

We have been awakened to the misinformation which nairaland has become a tool in the hands of unrest mongers and jobbers.

Please don't take too long
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by b3llo(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Who bury their dead in red regalia Nawa o... Death befall all Cultist!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by ERockson: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2022
Someone should Please give me honest advice here! I have a wedding ceremony to attend in Anambra next Month. Being a Yoruba, and with all this news from SE, What's the preventive measure I should take because the wedding appear to be necessary for me to appear.
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by dododawa1: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
ERockson:
Someone should Please give me honest advice here! I have a wedding ceremony to attend in Anambra next Month. Being a Yoruba, and with all this news from SE, What's the preventive measure I should take because the wedding appear to be necessary for me to appear.
Don't pass your boundary over there periold,go in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by greatness77: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2022
ERockson:
good one, east is safe ok but when coming dont pass through osun and ogun state to avoid your skull been mined or u put on anti skull miners protective helmet, safe journey

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Sandydayziz(f): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Nothing surprises me anymore.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by Buharidgeneral: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2022
What's offence of the mourners. Are they cultist as well?

God help us ooo
Re: Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ebenebe gburu in the town of 'Ebenebe'. shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Woman Raped By Cat / Photos? EFCC Arrests 5 Yahoo Boys In Enugu - Possesing Money, Exotic Cars . . / Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.