Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts (105894 Views)

Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Nigerians Blast Busty Lady For Stepping Out Braless / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Moganajoe: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Me I no understand why pipu just vex for dis lady sef. Wetin dey wrong if a business pesin comot go find customers and advertise her goods for growth the business?
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by SaintM90(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Oovi5 post=77924916][/quote]

Shey u no get faith? Lemme show u wonders shocked

Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
hmmmmm, she's behaving like the whites.
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Reeberry:
You are daft and stupîd at same time. You are a disgrace to your generation for being an Olosho ass licker.

The asshole even said what makes her happy. Yes being stüpid makes you happy. Baboon. grin

You want to start what you can't finish. Hypocrite like you are people I so condemn and desist in my side after masturbating on the Lady video, yet you want to sound sane here when is glaring your insanity is nothing to write home about

How some people just feel they can override someone opinion and deeds amuse me yet na small girls dey collect money from Imbeciles like you. When next you jump like a loose monkey at my post to exhibit your foolishness, I will put you behind bar that day

I repeat she's doing what's making her happy, after all your sisters that are fvcking around are doing what make them happy, so what's the reason for your baby cries? Eranko

Be happy, i'm in good mood today
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by afonja112: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
What i am interested in seeing is how she enters the tiny bum.
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Reeberry: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

You want to start what you can't finish. Hypocrite like you are people I so condemn and desist in my side after masturbating on the Lady video, yet you want to sound sane here when is glaring your insanity is nothing to write home about

How some people just feel they can override someone opinion and deeds amuse me yet na small girls dey collect money from Imbeciles like you. When next you jump like a loose monkey at my post to exhibit your foolishness, I will put you behind bar that day

I repeat she's doing what's making her happy, after all your sisters that are fvcking around are doing what make them happy, so what's the reason for your baby cries? Eranko

Be happy, i'm in good mood today
I want to start what I can't finish? You are joke to your lineage. grin

I didn't even bother reading your reply because it's all trash. You are happy and sad doesn't take anything away from me. Stop being a nuisance.

Your zombiesm won't make you think well, but with your dïck. What should I expect from a wifesnather? Idiotic slowpoke. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Oovi5(f): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
SaintM90:

Shey u no get faith? Lemme show u wonders shocked
Shift jor

Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by SaintM90(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Oovi5:
Shift jor

Shey na crime to wanna help person for this country again... Haba! Check ur mail na
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Reeberry:
I want to start what I can't finish? You are joke to your lineage. grin

I didn't even bother reading your reply because it's all trash. You are happy and sad doesn't take anything away from me. Stop being a nuisance.

Your zombiesm won't make you think well, but with your dïck. What should I expect from a wifesnather? Idiotic slowpoke. grin

I get your time, you will cry tire today

At first what's making you cry helplessly? Because a lady is exercising her freedom with what make her happy that I condemn the foolish hypocrites like you, is that why you're crying or you just want to use me to get attention here?

So the wife snatcher moniker is what's paining you for you to be going to the extreme of bringing your lineage to show of shame here

If I say I understand the gibberish you cooked up there I'm only deceiving you because your proposition don't just lacks coherence but lack the synthesis of facts. Maybe when you remodify that your babysit post you may get my attention by then. Till then enjoy your show of shame
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Oovi5(f): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
SaintM90:

Shey na crime to wanna help person for this country again... Haba! Check ur mail na
I don reply na
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Reeberry: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

[s]I get your time, you will cry tire today

At first what's making you cry helplessly? Because a lady is exercising her freedom with what make her happy that I condemn the foolish hypocrites like you, is that why you're crying or you just want to use me to get attention here?

So the wife snatcher moniker is what's paining you for you to be going to the extreme of bringing your lineage to show of shame here

If I say I understand the gibberish you cooked up there I'm only deceiving you because your proposition don't just lacks coherence but lack the synthesis of facts. Maybe when you remodify that your babysit post you may get my attention by then. Till then enjoy your show of shame[/s]

Do I still need to read that bullshit from you? I don't still need it, because it is a trash from a foolish asslicker.

That's why they said many are mad, but few are roaming the streets. Why can't you go out and walk unclad on the streets, to prove her right? You are a shameless fool to your generation. Spits on your head.
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Reeberry:

Do I still need to read that bullshit from you? I don't still need it, because it is a trash from a foolish asslicker.

That's why they said many are mad, but few are roaming the streets. Why can't you go out and walk unclad on the streets, to prove her right? You are a shameless fool to your generation. Spits on your head.

Who's this hunch back crying like an hope.less kid on my post. Go and take gun to kill her then. Are your sisters Virgins?

Fooool that had no home is here crying like calf to my post. When next you want to exhibit your foolis.hness always point out what's making you cry.

Is it the lady that's doing her own thing that's making you cry because I'm not a gay if you're looking for gay partner

I'm tired of this your stupidity, take it to your family house
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Reeberry: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Who's this hunch back crying like an hope.less kid on my post. Go and take gun to kill her then. Are your sisters Virgins?

Fooool that had no home is here crying like calf to my post. When next you want to exhibit your foolis.hness always point out what's making you cry.

Is it the lady that's doing her own thing that's making you cry because I'm not a gay if you're looking for gay partner

I'm tired of this your stupidity, take it to your family house
You are daft as usual. I don't have sisters who are aren't married flocking around the streets like your sisters going about to guys house just because of 200 naira Recharge card. It speaks of you their brother, by being a pervert and an asslicker like you.

You stupïpidity makes make me puke. Low life slowpoke.

Now go to your cage and cry. Homeless dog.
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Reeberry:
You are daft as usual. I don't have sisters who are aren't married flocking around the streets like your sisters going about to guys house just because of 200 naira Recharge card. It speaks of you their brother, by being a pervert and an asslicker like you.

You stupïpidity makes make me puke. Low life slowpoke.

Now go to your cage and cry. Homeless dog.

Olodo rabata cheesy

Lol! Kid will always be a kid. From the beginning of your post to this dumb one is just an ease to my stress, a comical post from kids that lost his brain in his last surgery grin

Unfortunately for you I don't have a sister at all, married or not. Swear say your sisters husband met them all virgins?

You've no charisma to kill over a lady you don't know before, when boys have spoilt a lot in the middle of your sisters legs before some unfortunate dummies got married to them

How can you see yourself as a sane human and be replying homeless dog grin. What does that made you? A mumu replying and exhibiting his foolishness to prove he's sane?

Dem suppose donate you for the next sacrifice in your town
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by bluefilm: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
delishpot:

Yes o, e dey pain my mind well well when I see the destruction those...... I must get money by force ritualists wreack...... Even you sold your destiny to one of the karashikas. You now running to woman of God to pray for you ba? Asking that your caged star be released. Did you tell her your double life? Don't bother how I know. You are welcome grin grin

Ganja is not good for your health.

The earlier you stop it, the better it will be for those who care for you.
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Reeberry: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Olodo rabata cheesy

Lol! Kid will always be a kid. From the beginning of your post to this dumb one is just an ease to my stress, a comical post from kids that lost his brain in his last surgery grin

Unfortunately for you I don't have a sister at all, married or not. Swear say your sisters husband met them all virgins?

You've no charisma to kill over a lady you don't know before, when boys have spoilt a lot in the middle of your sisters legs before some unfortunate dummies got married to them

How can you see yourself as a sane human and be replying homeless dog grin. What does that made you? A mumu replying and exhibiting his foolishness to prove he's sane?

Dem suppose donate you for the next sacrifice in your town
Which brain couldn't fathom anything meaningful to you. What a shame from an asslicking idiot, who is lifeless both online/offline.

How come you reason like a cow from an Aboki far from your village? grin I bet those cow would hate you forever with your asslicking job. I told you to walk unclad on the street, and come back to tell me how you would feel after that, you still having come to tell me your experience, to support such act from the whorish girl you are licking her stinking ass. grin

You are indeed a waste to your generation as usual. Just go and hang yourself and die miserablely.
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Reeberry:
Which brain couldn't fathom anything meaningful to you. What a shame from an asslicking idiot, who is lifeless both online/offline.

How come you reason like a cow from an Aboki far from your village? grin I bet those cow would hate you forever with your asslicking job. I told you to walk unclad on the street, and come back to tell me how you would feel after that, you still having come to tell me your experience, to support such act from the whorish girl you are licking her stinking ass. grin

You are indeed a waste to your generation as usual. Just go and hang yourself and die miserablely.

You go wail tire. If you can't advise your olosho sisters to close their useless legs when those guys dey mess their useless legs then you ve no gut to open that your odour stinking mouth on a Lady that don't even know if you ever exist

I no blame you, na person wey dey borrow you phone to come exhibit 5secs show of shame here I blame. Werey want to use me learn words here

You should channel your frustration to those that made your life remained miserable permanently. I don't own a orphanage to condole this your stupidity henceforth. Now go and play sand with your mates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Destinychigozie: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Imagine lyf without money some people ga akwu na ilu### imagine lyf without money some people go suffer tire###imagine Nigerians without buhari some people go happy tire### i imagine sex without infection some people go Bleep tire### imagine motor without break people go die tire### imagine lyf without death people we become walking skeleton.
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Destinychigozie: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Imagine lyf without olosho.
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Reeberry: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

You go wail tire. If you can't advise your olosho sisters to close their useless legs when those guys dey mess their useless legs then you ve no gut to open that your odour stinking mouth on a Lady that don't even know if you ever exist

I no blame you, na person wey dey borrow you phone to come exhibit 5secs show of shame here I blame. Werey want to use me learn words here

You should channel your frustration to those that made your life remained miserable permanently. I don't own a orphanage to condole this your stupidity henceforth. Now go and play sand with your mates
]I don't have hargard prostitutes as sisters, like you. Male-Olosho, with no single shame like your dead head.

I can buy a phone for you and your Olosho girlfriend. See idiot running out lines and said I am borrowing phone to browse. You never seize to amaze me with your level of daftness. grin

You are a coward. Woman wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Reeberry:
]I don't have hargard prostitutes as sisters, like you. Male-Olosho, with no single shame like your dead head.

I can buy a phone for you and your Olosho girlfriend. See idiot running out lines and said I am borrowing phone to browse. You never seize to amaze me with your level of daftness. grin

You are a coward. Woman wrapper.

How stupid won't you still sound? A coward and a woman wrapper for measuring the length of your foolishness to you?

I hope you take this madness to rehab instead of market because this is beyond psychatric. Ise aye things...celestial church straight... Ti e ti taa pau cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Reeberry: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

How stupid won't you still sound? A coward and a woman wrapper for measuring the length of your foolishness to you?

I hope you take this madness to rehab instead of market because this is beyond psychatric. Ise aye things...celestial church straight... Ti e ti taa pau cheesy
Ema wo werey yi. Oti shofo. cheesy

You are still a shameless woman wrapper. Shut the fück and stop reasoning with your dïck.

Ori e ti daru. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Reeberry:
Ema wo werey yi. Oti shofo. cheesy

You are still a shameless woman wrapper. Shut the fück and stop reasoning with your dïck.

Ori e ti daru. grin

Inu mi dun bi mi so je ki o sun kun. I just see you as empty head that's craving for my attention all these days now be rejoice you enjoy it for days now

You keep repeating the same rhymes for days now, guess the person you're using his phone had gone to bed hence the privilege of promoting
your foolishness grin

I'll sit you down like a kid to nurture you on how to troll. I'm more than the people you can be using to learn two words here
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by ATTAH012(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
The dog has right 2 d virginal.. in other words she sleep with d dog!
Re: Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts by Smony: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
End tym slay Mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.