Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) (54277 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by daddytime(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2019
bendike:

Correct guy! You get betta eyes grin

Na man you be.....na one of my daughters be that sha...
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2019
its obvious dt the car is not really her's all na for show
soberdrunk:
Bentley its crydoesn't come with a floor carpet?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Yoighaman(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2019
RealityShot:
Bentley with blogging money.
You will not establish physical businesses before all that cash go dry

Kontinu

You still dey believe say na blogging money Linda dey spend? O boi wake up and stop being on a looooooooong thing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Xburn(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2019
SageMK:
I've nothing to say about the car.
I've nothing to say about the crow in sliver & blue.
I am too busy zooming in on Linda's breast. shocked
now you've succeeded in making me zoom on dat breast too
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by SaturnNick(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2019
Joshmodest:
All I was seeing was a nice car till some guy above me , talked about zooming Linda's breast ... NL niggas just derailing the thread anyhow ...
pls keep your perversion to the romance thread...

Nice b00bs tho !!!

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by SaturnNick(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
SEE AS THE SISTER BE LIKE ALL THESE ASHAWOS FOR OBALENDE......

I tell you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by SirLakes: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
meobizy:
Laura is looking like a snack.
In this day and age of social media filters I know she won’t meet my real life expectations.
Let me ‘work it’ with the illusion my mind has built around her.

[EDIT]
This Linda is a local girl.
It won’t surprise me if she isn’t as rich as we think but can command a high price using her big name.
I don’t see why someone who has built enough wealth to buy very expensive cars still gets freaked by them.
Why won’t she act so if she wasn’t sure she could afford it to begin with?
I bet a big man was behind this vehicular purchase or at least padded the amount required.
Fvck off...... Wretched hater grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dah Laura is resembling me Haunty Bobrisky or is my eye paining me
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by crunchyg: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Beautiful Sisters with brain...Im jealous sad
Laura has nice dents
Hey love, check your email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw A Revelation That BankyW Is My Husband - Ekiti Girl (pic) / Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.