Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) (54256 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by pacespot(m): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2019
SageMK:
I've nothing to say about the car.

I've nothing to say about the crow in sliver & blue.

I am too busy zooming in on Linda's breast. shocked

what do you have to zoom on a breast feeding mother? you can just stand by when she is breast feeding her child. I believe she will be happy with you for watching.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by maruzia: 1:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Chai, see the yam on those chubby rough legs.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by rafcrown(m): 1:51am On Apr 28, 2019
GOOD ADVERT,SEARCHING FOR ANOTHER BILL........
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by johnmirabel: 1:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Abeg una make brain abeg... Bleep Haters!�‍❤️‍�
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by winsh: 2:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Nope the people wey dey drive am their shoe no dey dotty LMAO
soberdrunk:
Bentley doesn't come with a floor carpet?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by RealityShot: 5:59am On Apr 28, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Blogger and media mogul, Linda Ikeji, and her sister, Laura, had a time out together today.

A series of photos of them posing in Linda's brand new Bentley Mulsanne was shared on their Instagram accounts.

On one of the posts, Linda captioned it "Sister's day out".

See photos below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/linda-ikeji-poses-with-her-sister-laura-in-her-brand-new-bentley-mulsanne-photos/

Bentley with blogging money.
You will not establish physical businesses before all that cash go dry

Kontinu
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by godofuck231: 6:02am On Apr 28, 2019
una de bleach and still de drive Bentley, it's like robbing a bank and stealing old biafra pounds in hundreds of billions, more suffering
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2019
oduademonest:

You are projecting.

Just because you dey chop dog food for Anambra doesn't mean we all do.

I eat with oyinbo, chop with them, Bleep oyinbo girls, drive a Maserati ... tell me, does that look like poverty? I forgot to add, I enjoy 24/7 electricity and water . . . I don't know what a generator looks like

As you dey abuse me, na generator fume go kill you and your family. You will sleep and be suffocated in your sleep.
but wait o...so to chop with oyinbo dey sweet u like this...chai

d way u mentioned oyinbo and ur activities with them makes u look like one who has inferiority complex
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by stanliwise(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2019
HitSong:
Olosho with a bastard and one ugly Laura
No amount of money fit make that one fine angry

Hanty smelly toto (in Wizkid's voice)
please do a quick Google Search about the word bastard and stop disgracing yourself here.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by princeade86(m): 6:13am On Apr 28, 2019
SageMK:
I've nothing to say about the car.
I've nothing to say about the crow in sliver & blue.
I am too busy zooming in on Linda's breast. shocked
u wan drag the breast with me?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Kinjikitile(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Blogger and media mogul, Linda Ikeji, and her sister, Laura, had a time out together today.

A series of photos of them posing in Linda's brand new Bentley Mulsanne was shared on their Instagram accounts.

On one of the posts, Linda captioned it "Sister's day out".

See photos below

Source:

https://autojosh.com/linda-ikeji-poses-with-her-sister-laura-in-her-brand-new-bentley-mulsanne-photos/

The one on white ,, is she bleaching,, is that her real colour or make up
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by rummmy: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2019
Igbos progressing, afonjas hating...... Lagosisanomansland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by AgentGoat: 6:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Laura ugly o. See legs o

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2019
soberdrunk:

You must remove your shoes, to feel that textured rug.......

It's a car your feet would enjoy, if you are a celestial member....... grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Muscomide: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2019
oduademonest:

You are projecting.

Just because you dey chop dog food for Anambra doesn't mean we all do.

I eat with oyinbo, chop with them, Bleep oyinbo girls, drive a Maserati ... tell me, does that look like poverty? I forgot to add, I enjoy 24/7 electricity and water . . . I don't know what a generator looks like

As you dey abuse me, na generator fume go kill you and your family. You will sleep and be suffocated in your sleep.

A wiser man will not brag about someone else's accomplishments. So because you dey overseas, na achievement for ya mind?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Brixston(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2019
soberdrunk:

please go and remove it for them
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by daddytime(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2019
bendike:

Bros show us you babe or wife make we see angry

E tanda gidigba for my profile...
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2019
Why can't she buy her own?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Omololupromise: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Bentley doesn't come with a floor carpet

U don buy one before

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by umbre(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2019
They were coming for the UBA awards, saw them. Linda is finer in real life

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2019
Joshmodest:
All I was seeing was a nice car till some guy above me , talked about zooming Linda's breast ... NL niggas just derailing the thread anyhow ...
pls keep your perversion to the romance thread...

Nice b00bs tho !!!

cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by oduademonest: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2019
Muscomide:

A wiser man will not brag about someone else's accomplishments. So because you dey overseas na achievement for ha mind?

No, I suppose dey sad ni.

Stupid poor soul!
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Agugbadin: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2019
Fear Ibo girls
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Agugbadin: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2019
AgentGoat:
Laura ugly o. See legs o

Linda is finer than Laura only that she is Older
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Agugbadin: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2019
limitless777:
Cute and beautiful ladies.
Laura is too ugly, can't you see her like Bat

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by LisaAnne(f): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2019
bendike:

She anyways has strong fresh yellow legs quote appealing to lots of menfolks grin
Laura is that you

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Boyooosa(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2019
I fell into preg
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Fahd11: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2019
This Laura no sha fine....
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2019
Beautiful Sisters with brain...Im jealous sad
Laura has nice dents
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by bendike: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2019
daddytime:

E tanda gidigba for my profile...
Correct guy! You get betta eyes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.