Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) - Car Talk (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) (51923 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. / Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Now that situation is critical,and most of the Yahoo boyz he has been exchanging money for are under the radar of FBI and EFCC at the moment,to earn a living baba go sell wetin pass transformer shower cap grin

obekediamondfuto:

i no know whether baba go get for full transformer cos the one wey dey my area.... once extreme weather start like this na so so low current oh.....

baba go get shower cap for transformer?

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2019
dannybrasky:
Now that situation is critical,and most of the Yahoo boyz he has been exchanging money for are under the radar of FBI and EFCC at the moment,to earn a living baba go sell wetin pass transformer shower cap grin

hahahahahahaha.....
wen I get home I go find the person wey the key to the transformer cage so we go open another then get the specifications and send a pic to omooba
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Legalwealth i won't be going to the cars from Canada's thread to derail it! The o.p of that thread has my respect any day! Don't tag him with your bad luck,and the difference is his cars are way cheaper than the one's u have been borrrow posting. So quit whining like a dog on heat,come and answer to this,why are your cars extremely expensive and why have u been cheating your clients quoating them with low dollar and reaping them off? Are u a thief? grin

Enter bar make we reason grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
dannybrasky:
Legalwealth i won't be going to the cars from Canada's thread to derail it! The o.p of that thread has my respect any day! Don't tag him with your bad luck,and the difference is his cars are way cheaper than the one's u have been borrrow posting. So quit whining like a dog on heat,come and answer to this,why are your cars extremely expensive and why have u been cheating your clients quoating them with low dollar and reaping them off? Are u a thief? grin

Enter bar make we reason grin

e nor go show here

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
He will when madam eventually gives him a go.
diportivo:

e nor go show here

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:41am On Aug 27, 2019
diportivo:

e nor go show here
a grown up man that's always scared of his fellow man....
he is either kneeling down to his fellow man or running away...
#spits
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by abumeinben(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

drop vin let me sch you. Seems you don't know where you are

JTDBR32E630016443
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2019
legalwealth:

Definitely! They couldn't near the fire of a thread "My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/owns V.A Auto Sales ..."? @
https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs that I finally created, with their trolling and cyberbullying as they did to other threads which they later colluded with some corrupt moderators to delete, in the bid of hiding their atrocities that were exposed in the threads.

I've got to know them very well to the extent I know their major diseases by name aside that they are all chronic hypocrites.

Chronic, garrulous and emotional inferiority complexes are the order of their days now and forever because they are not ready to change for good.

Modified

Brought forward

Abeg what's with this guy and fire?
Is he a fire fighter or something?

Anyways congrats all, the prayer for the week has landed....
We can all go to the bank while we await the alert

grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

I really wish I could understand. Instead of uncle to focus on selling clean title bicycles ok his website he is chasing shadows
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Anyways congrats all, the prayer for the week has landed....
We can all go to the bank while we await the alert

grin

Omo I received it sharply
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2019
if legalwealth continues to derail my thread I will just ban him
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
if legalwealth continues to derail my thread I will just ban him

Hahahahahahaha, he is too timid to near this thread.....
Especially since he knows he doesn't have the allegiance of his newly found brain(werey) in this lounge.....
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2019
You only need to observe the modus operandi if gazzuzz, obekediamondfuto, thebigkendo, dannybrasky, diportivo..with their legions of alternate monikers. They attempt to cow any upcoming person here...via cyber terrorism, snide remarks, outright cyber flaming and even cyber banditry

says the master of deceit grin

cyber banditry got me rolling on the floor mehn grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2019
diportivo:

U dey mind the attention seeking lecturer?
I wonder what he teaches his students

Cyber banditry ko..... Cyber terrorism ni....
Na attention that one dey find.....

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Legalwealth thanks, blessings received
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
diportivo:

We're cyber dacoits grin cheesy
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Gazuzz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
abumeinben:

No not resprayed bro. It's just as it looks. And price is negotiable.

I didn't forget

2 accidents in a life time

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by abumeinben(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gazuzz:

I didn't forget

2 accidents in a life time

Oh..that....
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kuss: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Legalwealth some people's nightmare
Imagine 4 grown men on one man issue
This is becoming nauseating and annoying
You guys should grow up and stop behaving like kindergarten bully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:53am On Aug 28, 2019
kuss:

it's actually the opposite BRO....
he is the football.... without him this place would be so boring.....

if he decides to leave NL for good, we will be the one on the losing end cos we'd have to find another worthy football.... which might take forever.....

grin

but don't get me wrong, he is the spice in this section.... a king must have a jester so also a thread must have a sort of paralysed I.mbe.cile to make things worthwhile.....

you catch my drift?
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mgbadike81: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Please, how much would it cost to convert a right hand drive ford transit cargo van to a left hand drive?
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2019
May God not take away your joy please! There would be no Ronaldo or Messi if there is no football. grin

Leave our football for us biko grin

kuss:

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2019
kuss:

LMAO! !!

I came here to laugh plus their brain is yet to tell them that I'm not their mate despite they were even over 10 people using different alternate monikers. Other ones have seen and ran away but those who think they are the wisest, not knowing that they are walking to complete destruction without remedy are the ones still trolling me.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Gazuzz(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2019
legalwealth:

LMAO! !!

I came here to laugh plus their brain is yet to tell them that I'm not their mate despite they were even over 10 people using different alternate monikers. Other ones have seen and ran away but those who think they are the wisest, not knowing that they are walking to complete destruction without remedy are the ones still trolling me.

can you be more specific.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2019
legalwealth:

LMAO! !!

I came here to laugh plus their brain is yet to tell them that [b]I'm not their mate [/b]despite they were even over 10 people using different alternate monikers. Other ones have seen and ran away but those who think they are the wisest, not knowing that they are walking to complete destruction without remedy are the ones still trolling me.
Why would we be your mate? You see anybody dey sell generator facecap for here grin grin grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Gazuzz:

can you be more specific.

that statement is very very strong, please increase security around your workshop and report any funny signs of loitering around ur house and workshop to the authorities......

I will do Same and encourage everyone to do same....

we all know what happened in egbeda and who took credit for it.......

please oh, it's better to be preventive than reactive and if you find any body that looks like this he-goat around your office, take pictures immediately.......

no time to slack, I know he is planning something big since going spiritual didn't work (as in the case of the egbeda dealer who lost almost everything).

if he tries anything funny, this is the time to put him behind bars for good.... if you have CCTV around ur office better......

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2019
dannybrasky:

Why would we be your mate? You see anybody dey sell generator facecap for here grin grin grin

or toy triangle?

grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2019
Abi him see anybody dey falsify Google review's for here?
grin
Legalwealth abi na we sell Lexus for u?? Y so bitter grin

obekediamondfuto:

or toy triangle?

grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin grin

Only the wicked ones run or get afraid when no one is pursuing them other than their crooked ways.

#Lobatan
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2019
legalwealth:

LMAO! !!

screenshot archived for future reference
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2019
legalwealth:
grin grin grin

Only the wicked ones run or get afraid when no one is pursuing them other than their crooked ways.

#Lobatan

OK oh, make I no smell smoke oh.....
cos I know ur capabilities and willingness to go beyond normal human limits.....

keep incriminating urself....
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2019
You dogs should keep barking in your cage here which your lead dog has created for you; it is 100% allowed.

Ire Oooo! !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply)

Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest / Trip From Abuja To Enugu & Anambra With My 505 V6 (1,505 Km/935 Miles) / The New 2018 Volvo XC60 Is One Of The Safest Suvs Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.