Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) - Car Talk (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) (51587 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. / Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2019
dannybrasky:
Abi him see anybody dey falsify Google review's for here?
grin
Legalwealth abi na we sell Lexus for u?? Y so bitter grin

no mind am!

a very bitter and backward person....
he jumps at any activity that has potential to attract symphatizers for his Lexus ordeal.....

any activity brother!!.... how can someone be so unforgiving? how?

anyways let him keep making incriminating comments, Na behind bars im go meet people wey na same incriminating comments carry them go there....
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2019
legalwealth:
You dogs should keep barking in your cage here which your lead dog has created for you; it is 100% allowed.

Ire Oooo! !!

Dope! !!

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Yea u are so right,reason u keep jumping from one business to another due to failure grin u just start,next na ewa agahin and bread on the street of akure,a befitting business for a prince at that grin

legalwealth:
grin grin grin

Only the wicked ones run or get afraid when no one is pursuing them other than their crooked ways.

#Lobatan

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Funny enough people just they look the lexus matter pass,dem done tire to they hear same thing every day from his dumb asssss grin grin grin

obekediamondfuto:

no mind am!

a very bitter and backward person....
he jumps at any activity that has potential to attract symphatizers for his Lexus ordeal.....

any activity brother!!.... how can someone be so unforgiving? how?

anyways let him keep making incriminating comments, Na behind bars im go meet people wey na same incriminating comments carry them go there....

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2019
B4 we forget we are dealing with an arsonist grin

obekediamondfuto:

OK oh, make I no smell smoke oh.....
cos I know ur capabilities and willingness to go beyond normal human limits.....

keep incriminating urself....
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2019
It's the other way around grin

legalwealth:

Dope! !!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Gazuzz(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

that statement is very very strong, please increase security around your workshop and report any funny signs of loitering around ur house and workshop to the authorities......

I will do Same and encourage everyone to do same....

we all know what happened in egbeda and who took credit for it.......

please oh, it's better to be preventive than reactive and if you find any body that looks like this he-goat around your office, take pictures immediately.......

no time to slack, I know he is planning something big since going spiritual didn't work (as in the case of the egbeda dealer who lost almost everything).

if he tries anything funny, this is the time to put him behind bars for good.... if you have CCTV around ur office better......

that boi is too small... Physical factory reset and he will be ok
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Uppercut grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Gazuzz(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2019
dannybrasky:

I was really ashamed for him, he thought he had allies, sadly he does not and more disappointing is he does not know it.

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2019
dannybrasky:

The kind laugh wey laugh as I see that comment ehn

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2019
The comment got plenty likes immediately grin

mammanbawa:

The kind laugh wey laugh as I see that comment ehn
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Gazuzz(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2019
dannybrasky:
The comment got plenty likes immediately grin

it's sad when every one in an entire section remembers you because of a Lexus es350

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2019
Gazzuzz to be honest,at a point I sort of forget how all this bitterness started,because at this point it's all normal for me to throw the normal jokes on him. Not until mayor went down memory lane yesterday. I had to go back to his old thread just to have quick review. And boom i wasnt mad after all,PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T SHARE HIS VIEWS ARE TERMED ENEMIES!! Quick to give others advise,but not ready to take one (How pathetic)!! Did u sell a car to him/his family or transact any business with him? NO! Did obeke,dipo and the rest and I did? NO!!
The person wey sell Lexus for am self dey lounge,dey enjoy him life like its GOLDEN grin

Conclusion,I have held onto a ball I'm going to be playing with as long as I can on this forum until God knows when,even if I become a govenor/minister,this ball ain't going no where grin who ever leaves his head to be shaved would get it shaved till there is no hair left grin grin

Gazuzz:

it's sad when every one in an entire section remembers you because of a Lexus es350

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

that statement is very very strong, please increase security around your workshop and report any funny signs of loitering around ur house and workshop to the authorities......

I will do Same and encourage everyone to do same....

we all know what happened in egbeda and who took credit for it.......

please oh, it's better to be preventive than reactive and if you find any body that looks like this he-goat around your office, take pictures immediately.......

no time to slack, I know he is planning something big since going spiritual didn't work (as in the case of the egbeda dealer who lost almost everything).

if he tries anything funny, this is the time to put him behind bars for good.... if you have CCTV around ur office better ......

He has CCTV in his office @Ogba and something tells me you knew this already... grin grin Lemme come and be going!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by banky3w(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2019
legalwealth:

Dope! !!
Why does it look like someone always post for you and then when the real you come online, you now get excited by what your impostor posted by quoting and certifying it.
Like a dog licking his own balls..... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by timifakay(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
it's been a while, where is every one?
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
it's been a while, where is every one?

Honda Chrysler

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2019
Legalwealth please stop derailing our Canadian thread.. Come over here lets play derail this thread

You are even on that thread more than the person making money off the thread
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

OK I'm not forming saint....
my oga Gazuzz (according to you) lost the battle to you.....
now the questions are?

* Is this a celebration thread for your victory won over ur perceived eternal enemy?

* Is this ur thread?

* What has GCD and BCD got to do with someone's legitimate business?

Please if you really need my attention and my wild persona, you know my address......
everytime u will be soliciting for undeserved sympathy.....

stop wrecking havoc everywhere....
please.....

Legalwealth even went to brobisky thread to solicite sympathy.. I was suprise he did not mention Oga mathematic grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's been a while I played ball o! Obekediamondfuto make we resume session?? grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
Attention is important,he feeds off it grin grin grin

thebigkendo:

Legalwealth even went to brobisky thread to solicite sympathy.. I was suprise he did not mention Oga mathematic grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
who knows what's wrong with this car??

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
diportivo:

air-condition
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

air-condition

look well mr GMCIC grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
diportivo:

look well mr GMCIC grin

let me allow others try undecided
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by banky3w(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
diportivo:
The plastic covers flanking the engine at both sides are missing! grin grin grin grin I got it, now Where's my price?
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hood cable misalignment.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mejai(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Diportivo, is that ur head shadow?
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
mejai:
Diportivo, is that ur head shadow?

yes

too big right grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mejai(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
diportivo:

yes

too big right grin
No! Too long grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply)

Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched / Buying My First Car / ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.