Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) (51658 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. / Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Somatic(m): 6:22am On May 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I asked o! I was told 2.5m... I told them weldone and left

Maybe they think you resemble that actor wey get old motor full him compound them. Can't remember his name. The one that did that popular YorEnglish movie where the idol no dey gree loss. He get plenty biabia.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by timifakay(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2019
They have taken away Lagalwealth's joy oh!

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2019
timifakay:

what happened? shocked
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2019
just checked cry our thread is gone, no more " you are welcome on board" cry

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Babadee1900(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2019
cry undecided
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2019
You must be joking!! How on earth embarassed
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2019
Diportivo,Thebigkendo,obekediamondfuto,sauceeep, valarinz, dem don do our thread wey we suffer for to reach page 100 wetin Tharnos do avengers. sad

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by valarinz: 7:30pm On May 29, 2019
dannybrasky:
Thebigkendo,obekediamondfuto,sauceeep, valarinz, dem don do our thread wey we suffer for wetin Tharnos do avengers. sad

Was just asking same on the other thread cry cry

Must confess e pain me small oo, have got used to the laugh everytime I'm bored, chai
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2019
No more multi color grin

valarinz:

Must confess e pain me small oo, have got used to the laugh everytime I'm bored, chai
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by sauceEEP(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2019
dannybrasky:
Diportivo,Thebigkendo,obekediamondfuto,sauceeep, valarinz, dem don do our thread wey we suffer for to reach page 100 wetin Tharnos do avengers. sad
What!!! shocked
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2019
E pain me sha!!!!

If i know legalo well well.. E go open new thread
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2019
timifakay:

Cyberbully grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2019
valarinz:

Very painful something grin grin

But we all know it was long over due
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2019
To the mod that deleted our thread,how can u suddenly decide to waste all the data I used in contributing to the thread? I'm coming,u would hear from my lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2019
thebigkendo:
E pain me sha!!!!

If i know legalo well well. .E go open new thread

I can assure you, he will be calm and stick to what he's good at for now. It took a lot for him to beg for the thread to be deleted.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I can assure you, he will be calm and stick to what he's good at for now. It took a lot for him to beg for the thread to be deleted.

grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2019
dannybrasky:

what?

I just checked now, chaiiiiii....
all our combined efforts gone down the drain!

but I thought he said he was enjoying our displays?
mods, una no try @ all.... it's like expelling a final year student in 2nd semester for something he did in pre-degree!
after reaching pg 100, so sad!

and I planned to dig up stuff this night oh!
all my highlights gone... kai, if only I had known that this legalo would chicken out, I'd have taken several screenshots and archived them!

that thread was epic, anyways congrats to we all that went through that dilemma and came out with a new disciple.
we went, we saw and we conquered!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I'm sure he has already started seeing signs of failure, that's why he had to beg once again, for the thread to be deleted....

the legalo I know, ahhh.... he would have kept the thread as a reminder to all and sundry of how he fought and revolutionized the auto industry, with him being the pioneer of the "clean title vehicles movement"....

but wait, what of the website? is he letting that one go too? after paying half? I hope we are not about to have Deja Vu after the Lexus saga!

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2019
valarinz:

you are welcome onboard

grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by CityNGR: 10:32pm On May 29, 2019
cyberbully
obekediamondfuto:

I'm sure he has already started seeing signs of failure, that's why he had to beg once again, for the thread to be deleted....

the legalo I know, ahhh.... he would have kept the thread as a reminder to all and sundry of how he fought and revolutionized the auto industry, with him being the pioneer of the "clean title vehicles movement"....

but wait, what of the website? is he letting that one go too? after paying half? I hope we are not about to have Deja Vu after the Lexus saga!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2019
CityNGR:
cyberbully
so now that we are no longer welcome on board, what are ur plans for "legalo"?
cut him off supplies? forget the password?

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by timifakay(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

what happened? shocked
Mesef no know oh... I say make I check how far nah him nairaland reply me say thread hidden or something like that...
He go tey before I go get mod to close tab wey I dedicate for that thread oh...
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2019
timifakay:

Mesef no know oh... I say make I check how far nah him nairaland reply me say thread hidden or something like that...
He go tey before I go get mod to close tab wey I dedicate for that thread oh...

I am. not just happy @ all!
the whole curses gone just like that!

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

what?

I just checked now, chaiiiiii....
all our combined efforts gone down the drain!

but I thought he said he was enjoying our displays?
mods, una no try @ all.... it's like expelling a final year student in 2nd semester for something he did in pre-degree!
after reaching pg 100, so sad!

and I planned to dig up stuff this night oh!
all my highlights gone... kai, if only I had known that this legalo would chicken out, I'd have taken several screenshots and archived them!

that thread was epic, anyways congrats to we all that went through that dilemma and came out with a new disciple.
we went, we saw and we conquered!

Wtf, I never saw that thread. And nobody tagged me. What was the title, let me check archives?
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Wtf, I never saw that thread. And nobody tagged me. What was the title, let me check archives?

seriously, I thought u knew about the thread

it was a hit back to back! chai

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by banky3w(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2019
How do we explain all this things naa. The thread weh God and Ayo Babalola are the most frequent called upon names when Legalo feels threatened. After 100 pages..... I am weak....

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Legalo: 11:43pm On May 29, 2019
You are all demeanor angry I will be back! !!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by timifakay(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2019
Legalo:

Are you Terminator?

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2019
Legalo:

Dancok wannabee grin

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 8:59am On May 31, 2019
thebigkendo:

Why do i have a feeling that this was too easy?
Your lecturer cousin no dey share phone number now..

undecided
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2019
thebigkendo:

Why do i have a feeling that this was too easy?
Your lecturer cousin no dey share phone number now..

Lecturer has mentioned a converted a A4 before. Also, the parts post is his style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) / Buying My First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.