Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) (51670 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. / Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2019
CityNGR:

Nothing major apart from heavenlybang in concert with gazzuzz and his gang of little hungry park creating legalo profile to mimic me... It is quite an achievement to truly have gazzuzz and co spend so much energy and time creating monikers and three pages of posts to mimic me.... Posting my purported phone numbers... I must have something special they really desire so much... I USED TO KNOW THAT I OWN THEIR TIME ON NAIRALAND... But now I COMPLETELY OWN THEIR DESTINIES , LIVES EVEN OUTSIDE NAIRALAND.... THEY MUST HAVE A TEMPLE WHERE THEY WORSHIP ME I SUSPECT.... At this rate .. or their lives simply lack substance of value hence the onset of degenerative changes in them

you are beginning to go spiritual... last guy to go spiritual we no see am again grin

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2019
CityNGR:

Nothing major apart from heavenlybang in concert with gazzuzz and his gang of little hungry park creating legalo profile to mimic me... It is quite an achievement to truly have gazzuzz and co spend so much energy and time creating monikers and three pages of posts to mimic me.... Posting my purported phone numbers... I must have something special they really desire so much... I USED TO KNOW THAT I OWN THEIR TIME ON NAIRALAND... But now I COMPLETELY OWN THEIR DESTINIES, LIVES EVEN OUTSIDE NAIRALAND.... THEY MUST HAVE A TEMPLE WHERE THEY WORSHIP ME I SUSPECT.... At this rate .. or their lives simply lack substance of value hence the onset of degenerative changes in them

Lol, what is this nonsense? Someone kindly check this idiot into Yaba. grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by timifakay(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
can some one help with a complete history of NgcoboP's monikers? This guy is a legend

NgcoboP, Praxisnetworks, Smartchoiceng, SmartchoicesNG, angels09, searching4love, dipolivo, smellingmenses, iLickAnalFungus, Demeanor, Menstrualpad, Antagonist, Smartchoice900, CityNGR, Weyreypey

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2019
timifakay:

NgcoboP, Praxisnetworks, Smartchoiceng, SmartchoicesNG, angels09, searching4love, dipolivo, smellingmenses, iLickAnalFungus, Demeanor, Menstrualpad, Antagonist, Smartchoice900, CityNGR, Weyreypey

Asamwababy too, I believe.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by timifakay(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Asamwababy too, I believe.

Very possible. Stands at 16 known monikers
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by banky3w(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2019
timifakay:

The guy's occupation should be: Nairaland monicker generator.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you are beginning to go spiritual... last guy to go spiritual we no see am again grin

Ekiti and akure na stone throw,only the wise ones would understand grin

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
radautoworks:
I am so out of the loop I don't even know where to start embarassed

You are welcome onboard grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
timifakay:

I have never seen someone work so hard for attention like this without getting any!

it must be difficult living in his condition! no friends, zero attention.... et all... I mean look at those monickers, only someone with a diseased brain would think of such let alone using it as an online presence id.

when he runs out of words to use(due to the nature of his sickness), he looks for the monicker that's trending @ that particular time and clones it.

now I want everyone that's welcome on board to understand that these are the known ones, there are still several unknown ones on NAIRALAND let alone twitter, instagram, fb ET all.

now tell me if this guy is not terribly sick in the head?
one needs a diary to keep track of this much personalities online...

it is amazing joor, he deserves an award - the sickest human being alive!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
It's not a matter of bragging,he has infected his Ekiti cousin.

obekediamondfuto:

I have never seen someone work so hard for attention like this without getting any!

it must be difficult living in his condition! no friends, zero attention.... et all... I mean look at those monickers, only someone with a diseased brain would think of such let alone using it as an online presence id.

when he runs out of words to use(due to the nature of his sickness), he looks for the monicker that's trending @ that particular time and clones it.

now I want everyone that's welcome on board to understand that these are the known ones, there are still several unknown ones on NAIRALAND let alone twitter, instagram, fb ET all.

now tell me if this guy is not terribly sick in the head?
one needs a diary to keep track of this much personalities online...

it is amazing joor, he deserves an award - the sickest human being alive!

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
dannybrasky:
It's not a matter of bragging,he has infected his Ekiti cousin.

not a matter of bragging but

only wise ones can understand the attached!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by pacino26(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bartender serve me a mortuary standard Heineken. Nothing like a cold beer on a rainy day, it sets your entire body into confusion but your brain ah will be something else.

Ran into Kingreign(on chat) buddy told me bout acquired wealth legal. Hmm can't say much though.

Dalu nu

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Funny thing is, he says he makes 500k a month. Then talks about his wealth being legit.

Does 6m a year how constitute as being wealthy? Upper middle class in Nigeria, maybe. Definitely not wealthy.

Small fish in a big pond.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2019
500k a month na em make am dey feel like dangote grin. That 500k a month na plan to scam viperautos grin
Viper was lucky to have dodge a bullet! He should head to church for thanks giving grin

HeavenlyBang:
Funny thing is, he says he makes 500k a month. Then talks about his wealth being legit.

Does 6m a year how constitute as being wealthy? Upper middle class in Nigeria, maybe. Definitely not wealthy.

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2019
pacino26:
Bartender serve me a mortuary standard Heineken. Nothing like a cold beer on a rainy day, it sets your entire body into confusion but your brain ah will be something else.

Ran into Kingreign(on chat) buddy told me bout acquired wealth legal. Hmm can't say much though.

Dalu nu

u mean HRH oba presegs one, the crooked fraudster?
grin

HeavenlyBang:

nwanne forget that dude, he claims to make 500k a month and cannot buy another car?

is that not scam?
he cannot just walk into a dealership, point a ride and kill it instantly! like all those guys that price point and kill for 1hr and then later buy only malt when they refuse giving them the fish for half the price.

remember he has a wife, he could have given his wife the duty-less eod and bought the venza for himself as someone that earns 500k monthly and started the biz since 2011 haba mana...

500k and someone is begging like a rat.... is that one not madness.... that 500k na scam, if viperautos had given into his scam.... brother, na so so beg we go dey beg omooba to pay up!

also consider his hatred for car dealers, he might have planned to use viperautos as a scape goat!

that guy na scam, but he is welcome onboard anytime!
dannybrasky:
500k a month na em make am dey feel like dangote grin. That 500k a month na plan to scam viperautos grin
Viper was lucky to have dodge a bullet! He should head to church for thanks giving grin

only the wise ones will understand grin

4 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by pacino26(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2019
There shall be a fundraising for that my friend. He needs a brain ASAP. cheesy

500k monthly can get him a Benz from his parent bank na. Forgive me I don't spend much time reading details just the bashing from the "CREW"

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2019
I see some grin

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I see some grin

only the wise will understand!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
johnabraham you are welcome on board grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by pacino26(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Sshhhhh think there's an ekuke baba just saw. cool cool

What a boring public holiday.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mejai(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
cool

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
pacino26:
Sshhhhh think there's an ekuke baba just saw. cool cool

What a boring public holiday.

now we see how important the wise one is!

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Where is legalwealth undecided

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by pacino26(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
dannybrasky:
Where is legalwealth undecided

MIA and we're going through every barrel to look for him.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
TheCar:

Also observed the alternate moniker, the new entrant also went silent around the same time.

Abi they are busy looking for Slightly Reasonable Accidented Cars.

Even to reply his e-currency client on NL, him no gree. To sell his multi-colour tiny C-Caution he no gree.

Oya the.bigkendo come and give us update on Omo Oba wellness & well-being. cheesy grin grin

Omo Oba is living the life on his over 700 view whatsapp status and "Ijam auto" facebook page grin grin grin

The website is still under construction

He has abandoned selling C-caution for customized EOD rear light, Tire inflators and Jump starter grin grin

Legalwealth how much for the jump starter?

Modified
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
thebigkendo:

Omo Oba is living the life on his over 700 view whatsapp status and "Ijam auto" facebook page grin grin grin

He has abandoned selling C-caution for customized EOD rear light grin grin

He should also add Custom Paper Consultant to his title.

I also thought he would make a Best Seller writing books on how to buy cars outside your budgets or how to trend on NL? grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
thebigkendo:

The website is still under construction

He has abandoned selling C-caution for customized EOD rear light, Tire inflators and Jump starter grin grin

Legalwealth how much for the jump starter?

Modified

ar we sure he completed payment for that website just asking oh cos I know baba too well

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
TheCar:

He should also add Custom Paper Consultant to his title.

I also thought he would make a Best Seller writing books on how to buy cars outside your budgets or how to trend on NL? grin cheesy grin

#how to use a status car without paying for it#

best seller 2020
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by thebigkendo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

ar we sure he completed payment for that website just asking oh cos I know baba too well

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
legalwealth say something ohhhhhh

show us that u are the prince of ondo...
a prince doesn't cower in the face or scrutiny....
he bows his head in shame, takes correction and raises his head back in glamour!

don't be a mere subject when u can be omooba presegs 1 of the whole ondo state....
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by phazotron(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
I thought this thread was about car stuffs
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
phazotron:
I thought this thread was about car stuffs

we de find ball o! Better stroll pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply)

ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) / Buying My First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.